ELEVEN

Felix collapses onto his bed after the encounter with Chan, his head pounding and his neck sore. He'd never seen anyone so angry, and from what he remembered, Bang Chan wasn't the type to get that angry. For some reason, Chan's anger both terrified and hurt Felix in a way that the X Clan gang leader didn't fully understand.

On some level, he felt he was starting to care for Chan a little too much, and it was beginning to frustrate him to no end. He hated feeling like he was getting close to someone, because he had a secret fear that everyone would leave his side eventually.

Even Felix would admit he was a little too crazy sometimes.

Felix growled low in his throat, clenching and unclenching his fists. He sits up in bed, glaring at his closed door. He despised the mixed feelings he felt even at the mere thought of Chan. He wanted to beat him half to death and kiss him silly at the same time.

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts, and the door opened to reveal Shownu; the oldest member of the X Clan.

"The fuck was that out there?" Shownu asked as he leans against the door frame.

"I beat the shit out of one of his gang members" Felix shrugged, "little shit deserved it though"

"That's not what I meant" Shownu frowned.

The moment he heard the hurt seeping through Felix's tone, Shownu had a lot of questions running through his mind. The most prevalent was the question of 'does Felix really have a crush on Bang Chan?'

"Then what did you mean?" Felix snapped.

Shownu debated on whether or not he should ask, knowing Felix would straight up deny it. However, Shownu was known to be a bit blunt, even with Felix, and so he asks the question.

"Do you have a crush on Bang Chan?"

Felix, for a moment, looks like he's about to snap back, or worse, but Shownu is shocked when just a few seconds later, Felix bows his head and says absolutely nothing.

"I heard the hurt in your tone Felix; we all did. Donghun told Wonho and a couple of his members earlier that he thought you might have a crush on Bang Chan, and Wonho told us. I didn't exactly believe it, but what I heard out there earlier confirmed it for me"

Felix is still saying nothing, and so Shownu continues.

"It's not a bad thing to have a crush on someone, but we all know how you are. You'd kill Chan for the simple fact that you hate how you feel about him, and you'd bring his whole gang down with him so you wouldn't have to think about the fact he ever existed in the first place"

Felix winces, raising his head to look at Shownu. He's about to say something when his phone rings. He groans in annoyance, hoping it's an important phone call or else he'll murder them. He answers the phone without even looking at the caller ID, but he isn't prepared for the voice he hears on the other line.

"So, you really think you can kill family of mine and get away with it hm, Lee Felix?"

Felix feels fear run through him, his blood running cold.

"G-Dragon" Felix says, trying hard to keep his voice level.

"Watch your back boy. I'm coming for you and your gang" with that, G-Dragon hangs up.

Felix's breathing is uneven as he slowly puts the phone down.

"How the hell did he get your number!?" Shownu quietly exclaims, not wanting to alert the others quite yet.

"Probably from one of the Bangtan boys-" he's cut off by his phone ringing again, and this time he actually looks at the caller ID.

It's Chan.

Felix debates on whether or not to pick up, but a sick feeling in his gut makes him pick up the phone.

"Hello Chan"

"It's not Chan. It's Minho"

Felix frowns. "Why the fuck do you have Chan's phone then?"

"He's a bit of a loose canon right now, and he's already gone off on you once. One of our members have been taken, and we're pretty sure it was the EXO gang. We got back to the club to find everyone knocked out and our member Jeongin gone"

"And you're calling me to see if ill help you?" Felix scoffed.

"I don't expect you to, and to be honest I don't really want you anywhere near any of us, but Chan told me to call you because he apparently knows you'll help anyway"

Felix looks at Shownu, who nods. "I'll go tell Hyungwon to get his new drones up in the air"

"Alright Minho, tell Chan we'll help"

"Thanks"

Felix is the one to hang up this time, feeling his head pounding painfully due to the fact Chan smashed his head against the wall earlier. Felix is thankful he has an abnormally high pain tolerance, so this was nothing compared to what Chan could have done if Felix didn't cooperate...

Well look who finally updated kfdjkglkhfhfkjssf I tried to study earlier, but my brain's in 'weekend mode' because it's Saturday so that wasn't happening so I decided to open one of my fanfictions and see what would happen and BAM, I wrote this monstrosity in about half an hour XD