THREE

Over the last two years that Felix wasn't around, there weren't too many of Chan's plans that went awry, but this was definitely one that could turn really ugly at any moment. He pulled Felix towards the Triumph, the younger chuckling softly.

"You kept the bike huh?"

Chan shrugged. "I paid for it after stealing it, so yeah, I kept it. It gets me places a hell of a lot faster than having the rely on my other gang members to drive me around everywhere"

Chan releases Felix's hand, sliding onto the bike. He pulls the helmet on and motions for Felix to get on the bike. Without too much effort, Felix climbs onto the back and soon enough, the bike is speeding down the road, heading straight towards the warehouse where the X Clan's hideout is situated.

It only take a few minutes to get there, and Felix is a little confused as to why Chan would ride all the way back there. They stopped at the pathway, Chan parking the bike right there and wated for Felix to hop off the back before sliding off himself.

"Awe, you came to visit my gang huh? See how they're going?"

"I know they aren't here" Chan said simply. "If they were, they would have heard the bike and come running to check it out. No; I came here to talk to you"

Felix stares at Chan, a confused look on his face.

"I told you what I know so far"

"Oh, I know. All I want to know now is why the fuck you think you could take me and my gang down. It's been two years; do you really think that I'm still the weak, law abiding dog from two years ago?"

"No" Felix smirked, "but I know it's gonna be a challenge taking you and your gang down, which makes me look forward to it even more"

"Then why not let GD's gang take me down instead? It'll make your job a hell of a lot easier"

"That wouldn't be fun. I like to handle my own shit, and if GD's gang finish you before I get the opportunity, then oh well. Once the opportunity arises to take you down though, if we do manage to defeat GD's gang along with the Bangtan Boys, I'll damn well fucking take it" Felix growled. "It'll be payback for locking my gang up. To be honest, you should have killed them when I left, then you wouldn't have three full gang's wanting you dead"

"That's an unfortunate factor I'll just have to accept"

Felix sighed in frustration. "You frustrate the fuck out of me; you and your puny little gang" Felix gets right up Chan's personal space as he continues, "I should have killed you two years ago"

"Then why didn't you?" Chan bends his head down a little, their faces inches away from each other.

Their breaths mingled, and for the first time in two years, Felix has the overwhelming urge to kiss Chan. He doesn't know where this sudden urge even comes from, but he figured it comes from the same place that his urges to kill come from.

"I told you then that I had no urge to kill you" Felix whispered, "and that's still true now"

Chan smirks, and Felix wonders why he hell he thinks Chan looks sexy when he smirks. "Then what kind of urges did you have around me?"

"Lust, mainly" Felix let's out a breath he didn't know he was holding in, "but right now, I really want to-"

Felix is cut off by Chan leaning in and placing his lips against Felix's. The younger doesn't hesitate to kiss back, raising his hands to rest them on the back of Chan's neck. They continue their liplock for a full three minutes before Chan breaks it.

"Whatever happens between us is just that; lust. Nothing more, nothing less" Chan says.

Felix hummed, pushing Chan away. "I'm not your fucktoy"

"I'm not yours either, but let's mutually agree to use one another for sex"

Felix raises an eyebrow. "Are you also agreeing to be my ally?"

Chan nods. "Yeah, I guess I am. Only for now though. Once we take down GD's gang and the Bangtan Boys, I'll be the first to destroy you"

Felix smirks that familiar, insane smirk of his. "I'd like to see you try, pretty boy"

Right, this is a bit of a short chapter, but at least I'm sticking to the update schedule. I've also been tracking my daily word count, so that's definitely been helping with actually sitting down to write lol

Also, I made a thing on PicsArt earlier today:

Note: this picture could also be classed as a hint for a much later chapter 😏 all I'm gonna say is that ChanLix is most definitely happening in this second book, and y'all ain't prepared for it 😂