SEVENTEEN

SAY THE NAME, SEVENTEEN! Okay, moving on...

It hadn't even been half an hour before Felix and Hyungwon were racing over with the in-ears. Felix wanted to get this over and done with as quickly as possible, so that way he wouldn't have to breathe the same air as Chan for too long. His plan was to go up, drop off the in-ears, and leave.

In the five minutes between leaving the warehouse and arriving at the club where Chan's gang were staying, Felix sat in his thoughts; drowning in them. He thought about Shownu's words over and over so many times in those five minutes that he could practically hear Shownu's voice as clear as the zooming cars that Hyungwon drove past. Felix was never one to ever admit he cared about someone, especially those whom he considered his worst enemies.

Hyungwon glances over at Felix, and he knows the younger is lost in a sea of his thoughts. Hyungwon wisely chooses not to comment on it and focuses on getting to the club as quickly as possible.

When the two arrive at the club, Hyungwon steps out first. Felix hops out just a few seconds later, his mind still swimming with Shownu's words, Felix slips the in ears into the right pocket of his jeans, his expression stony and guarded. He was mentally prepared for another confrontation, but as he entered the building, he was surprised by the sight of Chan on his own. However, on the floor directly above them, he could hear arguing.

Felix looks at Chan, his eyebrow arched up. "Alone this time? Why?"

"It would be less of a confrontation and more of an exchange this way" Chan started, holding his hand out. "Just hand over the in ears and I'll take them up"

The voices above them became louder and more heated. Chan glanced up, his eyes closing as he sighed.

He turns back to Felix, his expression showing clear annoyance. "Those two havem't stopped fucking arguing since Jisung woke up"

Felix listened more closely, and he found that he recognised the voices arguing; Minho and Changbin. Felix pulls the in ears out of his pocket, handing them over to Chan.

"Call if there's any problems with them" Hyungwon says, "they aren't brand new, and I bought them from the black market. There's bound to be something that's wrong with them"

"Thanks. I'll keep that in mind" Chan says with a tight smile before turning around and heading upstairs.

Felix watches as Chan races up the stairs, a sigh escaping him. Without saying anything, he turns around and heads out the door. Hyungwon waits a few seconds before following him, closing the door behind him.

Upstairs, Chan had just handed over the in ears to Jisung who was trying and failing to get Minho and Changbin to stop fighting. Chan rolled his eyes, and when Changbin and Minho got even louder, Chan yelled at them to stop.

"Could you two stop fighting over stupid shit!?" Chan snapped.

Minho fell silent at hearing the anger in Chan's tone, but Changbin wasn't done.

"This is a stupid fucking idea!" Changbin snapped back, his hands balled into tight fists. "Why are we being so trusting with Felix anyway? He's a murderous psycho that's just gonna kill us after this whole thing is over and done with"

Chan went to say something, but Jisung spoke up before he could.

"This is the only decent option we have right now" Jisung says, playing around with the in ears, "and if this turns into a battle between us and the X Clan, then so be it. If it does come to that...I'l kill that psycho half-brother of mine"

***

With Felix and Hyungwon, the older of two had stopped the car a little ways away from the warehouse, visibly locking the doors and turning to Felix who was deliberately avoiding eye contact.

"I don't know what the fuck is going on between you and Chan, but you need to sort that shit out now"

There's nothing going on" Felix scoffs, still avoiding eye contact.

"That's bullshit, and you know it. You can't pull that shit with me Felix; it's too obvious that there's something going on with the two of you. You can play pretend alliance all you want to avoid the truth, but the rest of us aren't stupid. Even your brother Donghun's picked up on it, as has Shownu and Kihyun. You really think the rest of us wouldn't?"

Felix was silent after that, hoping Hyungwon would stop talking and continue driving. Unfortunately, Hyungwon chose to keep talking.

"You really thought the rest of us would be blind to you your little 'crush' on Chan?"

Felix finally turns to Hyungwon, his eyes burning with anger at the word 'crush'.

"There is nothing going on between Chan and I. Once this whole thing is over, I'm going to slit his throat and slaughter his gang like I should have done two years ago" Felix snapped.

There was a part of Felix that didn't believe his own words; a feeling he's never felt before. He had been having slow change of heart ever since he came back, though he wasn't ready to fully admit the reason why that was. He also knew Chan had an iron grip on the local police force, but there was something else he knew that could have this whole thing ending in disaster for both the X Clan and the Stray Kids Gang...

Hehehe OwO You best believe I have a plot twist planned *cackles*