EIGHT

Felix was debating on whether or not to warn Chan about G-Dragon's new whereabouts, however he decided against it considering the terrifying gang leader had moved closer to Felix's territory and not Chan's. Still, this could also mean that the EXO gang may or may not make their move sooner than Felix thinks, and Chan's gang could be in danger.

Felix shakes his head, wondering why he even cares in the first place. He then realizes that it may be because he's allied with the Stray Kids gang now that he doesn't want anything happening to them. Not yet at least. Felix wants to be the one to destroy them; not anyone else.

As he's walking back to his own territory, he runs into someone. Right as he's about to snap at them to watch where they're going, a devilish smirk tugs at his lips as he recognizes the person who ran into him.

"Well hello there Jisung"

Jisung's lips twist into a snarl. "You"

Felix fakes a hurt expression, holding his hand over his heart. "I'm wounded that you don't at least refer to me as brother"

Felix knows Jisung absolutely despises him, so even little things Felix does would set him off. Felix is proven correct when Jisung slams him against the brick wall of one of the nearby buildings, his hand wrapped tightly around Felix's neck.

"We're not brothers, and we never will be. We may share the same father, but I am nothing like you" Jisung growled.

Felix chuckles; a deep sound that makes Jisung's skin crawl. Suddenly, Felix's hand is gripping his arm and their positions are switched. Jisung is slammed against the wall with his arm behind his back, Felix pushing it upward as if wanting to break it.

"You're very clearly not like me Jisung" Felix hummed, "you're not even as strong as I am. Look at you, squirming pathetically" Felix growls, releasing Jisung's arm in favour of kicking Jisung in the legs, causing the other boy to fall onto his knees.

Felix's hand is gripping his hair tightly, and for a moment, Jisung thinks that Felix is going to slam his head against the brick wall and he'll die right there. Instead, Felix merely throws him down onto the concrete; not hard enough to kill, but hard enough that Jisung knows there'll be one massive and painful bruise on his side later.

"I want you to take a message to Chan for me" Felix snarls. "You'll tell him that G-Dragon's gang have moved closer to my territory, and that this may cause the EXO gang to make a move sooner than anticipated. If Chan still wants the cameras set up in his territory like he and I talked about earlier, we're gonna have to set them up today" Felix crouches down, his devilish smirk gone replaced with a look of complete seriousness.

"You better start preparing your funeral Jisungie" Felix smiles an insane smile that will haunt Jiung's nightmares for the rest of his life. "Once GD and his allies are dealt with, I'm coming after the Stray Kids gang. I'll teach the lot of you what happens when you mess with me"

With that, Felix stands up and kicks Jisung in the stomach, causing the other boy to cry out in pain. Felix walks away, leaving Jisung to attempt to stand up, but to no avail. Jisung lies there, rolling onto his back as his breathing comes out in short but harsh bursts. He reaches into his front pocket and slides his phone out, going through his contacts and clicking on Minho's number.

"Sungie?"

"Minho" Jisung sighs.

"You sound hurt. What's wrong?"

"I ran into Felix" Jisung says. "He told me to deliver a message to Chan after he beat the living shit out of me"

Jisung can practically feel Minho's anger through the phone. "Where are you baby? I'll come and pick you up"

"I'm not too far away. Within walking distance"

"Alright. Where are you though?"

Jisung looks around, looking across the road. "I'm across the road from the mall"

"Fuck. He beat you up in a public place and no one fucking did anything?"

"There's not really many people around babe. No one really noticed"

"I'll be there in a few. Just sit up against the wall or something and wait for me. I love you"

"Love you too"

With that, Jisung hangs up and manages to push himself up into a sitting position, shuffling backwards until his back is up against the wall. Felix could have killed him right then and there, but he didn't. Usually people who run into Felix don't live, but either way, Felix also essentially promised to destroy the Stray Kids gang once all of this was over.

However, a little voice in the back of Jisung's mind said that Felix didn't fully mean it. He doesn't know why any part of him would think that, but there was definitely something different in Felix's tone when he said Chan's name.

'Whatever. I still fucking hate the guy' Jisung thinks to himself, and makes a mental note that when the time came, he'd be the one to kill Felix first...