TWELVE

When Jeongin woke from being knocked out cold by a force he didn't even see, he felt fear settle in his stomach at the unfamiliarity of the place he was in. Once he'd fully come to, he heard indistinct voices talking outside of an obviously locked door. Jeongin was sat on the floor, his hands tied behind his back which caused flashbacks from two years ago when he was in a similar position as he watched Felix nearly kill his leader.

His heart pounded in his chest, and he briefly wonders if today would be the day he dies. The room he was in was quite dim, with only one light bulb hanging from the ceiling. It was very cliché horror movie, however that didn't make him any less scared. He showed nothing on his facial expression though, knowing that if someone were to walk in and see the fear painted on his face, he'd be done for.

A few moments later, the door opens and for a brief moment, the room is flooded with a brighter light that causes Jeongin to wince and turn his head away.

"Finally awake I see" an unfamiliar male voice speaks, "I'm sure your buddies will be looking for you"

Jeongin turns to face the man, though he can only see a slight outline of them. "I don't know who you are, but you're fucking with the wrong gang!"

"So young too" the man mutters, "have your whole life ahead of you"

"Have you sent a ransom to my leader yet?" Jeongin spits.

"We don't do ransoms. We capture and kill without a word, but you're going to be a special case. You see, we are trying to capture and kill someone, but rest assured that it's not your leader unless he gets in the way"

After the man finishes speaking, he steps into the light and Jeongin suddenly regrets trying to stand his ground. The man was holding his own, and though he seemed quite short (though he was probably around average height at least), he was terrifying to look at. He wore a cropped top, and Jeongin could see scars littering his arms, and one long one that obviously ran a little ways over his chest. Wound from past fights, Jeongin guessed.

What really grabbed Jeongin's attention next was the man's face. His right eye had a scar running vertically over it, and the eye itself was pale which indicated to the man being blind in that eye. On the side of the other eye was a dragon tattoo, of which the head was just above the eyebrow and the end curved on the top of the cheekbone.

It only took a few more moments for Jeongin to realize who this man was, and he was rendered speechless. The man smirked, leaning in so his face was inches away from Jeongin's.

"I already know who you are Yang Jeongin" the man chuckled, "and judging by your expression, you've figured out who I am. You'd be correct, too; I'm the one they call G-Dragon"

Jeongin's heart began beating so hard against his chest that he thought his heart would leap out of his chest. There wasn't a gang alive in that didn't know who G-Dragon was, and over the two years that Felix had disappeared, they'd been extremely wary of him and didn't want to make him angrier with them than he already was.

"Now, I'm going to call your boss, okay? You're going to tell him exactly where you are and who took you"

Jeongin knew it was a trap, but he couldn't tell Chan that outright. If he did, he'd be killed...

:::

Chan wanted to tear the entire town down if it meant finding Jeongin alive and in one piece, and he would have if he hadn't managed to force himself to calm down enough to instruct the others without talking through gritted teeth.

"We have to-" Chan's cut ff by the phone ringing.

Minho sighs, looking at the caller ID. His eyes widen. "It's Jeongin"

Chan snatches the phone from Minho, answering the call. Before Jeongin can get a single word in, Chan is talking so quickly and worriedly that if his gang hadn't known him for so long, they would have thought he was speaking a different language entirely.

"Where are you? Are you okay? I swear to God, if they've hurt you, I'll blood eagle the fuckers like Felix did to Jungkook"

"Calm down Chan. I'm okay. I'm not hurt. A little groggy from hen they drugged me but I'm otherwise fine"

"Where. Are. You?" Chan asks.

He half expected Jeongin to not tell him just in case the people who took him told him not to. However, surprisingly, Jeongin essentially told him exactly where he was. Chan was suspicious, so he asked a silly question.

"How's the weather there?"

"Seriously Chan? You're asking me about the weather?"

Just in case any of his gang members were taken, Chan ad come up with a code many years ago for them to use. If they'd actually answered with the weather, then they were fine, but if they questioned him about the question, they weren't fine or something was wrong.

"The EXO gang took you didn't they?"

"No, but they're here. But uhm-" Jeongin was cut off and shuffling was heard on the other end before another voice speaks, one that Chan didn't recognise.

"Hello Bang Chan"

"Who the fuck are you!? Why did you take Jeongin!?" Chan exclaimed angrily.

"If I told you my name, you'd know exactly who I am. Now listen; I know you don't particularly like Felix, but I do know you're working with him against me and my allies. So, how about I pay you a handsome amount for you to work with me against Felix?"

He looked to his gang members, knowing they'd want him to agree. Yes, Chan didn't agree with some of the shit Felix pulled most of the time, but he'd rather work with Felix than against him.

"Sorry, but I'm going to have to decline your offer. You took one of my gang members, so you're on my immediate shit list now"

The male on the other end laughed condescendingly which only made Chan angrier. "The fuck are you laughing at?"

The man ceases laughing and says, "you're another type of dumbass if you think you can go up against me boy, even with Felix and his gang on your side. You wanna know who I am? I'm the leader of one of the most dangerous gangs in this country"

With that, the line goes dead. It only takes a few seconds for Chan to register just who he was talking to, and his heart drops to his stomach. He turns to his gang as he slips his phone back into his pocket.

"We need to find Jeongin now, because if we don't, he's as good as dead..."

Most apologies for this shitty excuse of a chapter. It's been a hot minute since I last wrote anything for any of my fanfictions. Assessment work has been kicking my fucking ass, but it's slowed down a little now. Some of my major assessments aren't due until next Sunday, so I have a couple weeks to chill out a little. I'll try to update as much as I'm able, but my creative brain is a little low on batteries right now >~<