THIRTY-FIVE (SMUT)

This was originally supposed to just have a fluffy cuddly moment...the smut kinda just happened. Said smut will have slight Dom/Sub stuff, but it might be a little shitty because i've never actually written smut that contained anything like that ever so...beware

In the end, the backup was a massive help. At least where the cops were concerned. The others had only managed to kill one more of the EXO gang, though several were wounded enough that they didn't follow their group back to the hideout.

Jae fled the scene not long after the backup arrived, but he and Felix shared a single glare before Jae had disappeared.

"Of course the fucker ran" Jisung hissed, "lately, all he's done is run the other way!"

"He knows how strong we are as a group. He wouldn't fucking dare take any of us head on, especially not the little feral bear Felix"

Jisung looks around, surveying the damage. Hyunjin was out for the count, but thankfully he was taken to Youngjae in time for him to hook him up to machines and save his life. Chan would definitely have to repay the man thousand fold for all the help he's been, not to me too the fact that not that long ago, Youngjae had helped him come back from the dead.

From his spot on the other couch, Felix glared at Chan. "Did you just call me a feral little bear?"

Chan manages a small smirk. "Yeah. What are you gonna do about it, huh?"

Felix wants to snap back, wants to hit Chan over the head for being both an asshole and also completely fucking reckless taking Jimin on with only his fists as a weapon. Then again, Chan wanted Felix to sit out for this one and yet he'd gone over there as backup.

Felix said nothing, sinking back into the couch. He wraps his arms around himself, leaning his head back and closing his eyes. Fighting had taken a lot out of him, and he realised he probably should have just stayed out of it.

Chan being in immediate danger had made his stomach and heart twist so painfully that he needed to do something or else it would eat away at him for the rest of his life.

From the opposite couch, he hears shuffling. Felix opens his eyes and leans his head forward, seeing Chan stand up on wobbly legs.

"I'm gonna go take a fucking nap" Chan grumbled, making his way towards Felix's room.

No one made a move to stop him.

Felix rolled his eyes, rubbing the bridge of his nose. He could already feel a headache coming on, knowing his gang and his friends were all giving him knowing looks that, if he were to look, would only make his headache worse.

He fucking hated how obvious his and Chan's relationship was. Jisung didn't even have to say shit; everyone already knew.

Felix stood up from the other couch, following Chan to his room. At least his bed was a double. It will fit both of them comfortably.

Chan opens the door, making his way over to the bed and practically collapsing onto it. He releases a contented sigh as Felix enters the room, closing the door and locking it behind them. They could hear the others outside talking, planning, but they weren't being too loud about it thankfully.

Chan lied on his back, his eyes following Felix. Felix pottered around the room, picking up clothes and throwing them onto a pile of them in the corner of the room. Felix then slowly strips down so he's only wearing his briefs.

Chan gulps quietly, because fuck, he wanted to rest but seeing Felix almost naked was hot as fuck.

The scars on Felix's back are healing nicely, and he no longer needs to have them wrapped. The scars are still raised and red, but Chan's just grateful they're healing.