FOURTEEN

The walk to the club was oddly silent, mostly because Felix and the two he bought along (Donghun and Shownu) didn't really feel like chatting all that much. Felix was clenching and unclenching his fists the entire way there, feeling an unknown heaviness in his chest. He wasn't anxious or scared (because God forbid Felix was actually scared of Chan and his boys) but it was almost like going to the temporary hideout of someone he knew hated him and could easily kill him made his heart hurt.

He was so lost in his own head that he didn't even realise he nearly passed the club. He would have if Donghun didn't pull him up on it.

"You want us to go in first or-" Donghun began to speak, but Felix cuts him off.

"I'm not fucking scared of him" Felix snapped, "I don't need bodyguards coming in with me. You two can wait out here"

"We aren't body guards" Donghun snapped back, "and we aren't going to let you go in there alone with a full gang in there"

"Don't worry; I'll be out mostly unscathed if I can help it"

"Yell if you need us" Shownu said as he moved to keep an eye on the surrounding area.

Donghun wasn't happy about that, but kept his mouth shut as Felix entered the building. The bartender's cleaning the bar glanced up, though as soon as they recognised that it was Felix who walked in, they looked back down. To Felix's surprise, he didn't even need to walk up the steps as Chan was already walking down.

"Bold of you to walk in here alone" Chan scoffed.

"Bold of you to assume you could take me on even if I was alone. Just because I'm alone, doesn't mean I'm unarmed"

"You came here just to talk, so let's talk" Chan speaks.

As he says this, Felix sees Minho and Jaehwi walk down the steps. Felix smirks, "Jisung still not awake yet?"

Minho visibly grits his teeth, his face morphing into a glare. "Don't you fucking dare go there with me. I could beat your puny little shitty ass right here, right now"

"Mhm, I'd like to see you try" Felix chuckles, "but as Chan said, I came here to talk"

"Over there" Chan points over to a couch with a chair in front of it. Felix glances over and nods, making his way over to the singular chair as Chan, Minho and Jaehwi made their way over to the 3 seat couch that was pushed up against the wall. Above the couch was a picture of the owner, JB with his partner along with Jae and Chan on either side.

Felix glanced up at it briefly, mentally noting how young Chan looked there but quickly glanced away from it and made eye contact with the obviously still furious gang leader in front of him.

"I'm sur you've come up with a bright idea for a plan then?"

"Yeah, I have" Felix leans back in the chair, "but I'm damn sure you won't like it"

"Just tell me the fucking plan, or you can get the fuck out and you can forget about our alliance"

Felix held his hands up in mock surrender, a wicked smirk on his lips. "Alright, alright, I'll tell you" Felix lowered himself, his expression quickly becoming serious, "my plan is to have your boy Jisung go undercover and pretend to be going against you in order to one, get information on where his hideout actually is and two, so you can safely get your youngest member Jeongin out of there"

Chan's silent, Jaehwi's looking at Felix like he's grown four heads and Minho looks like he wants to murder Felix right on the spot.

"You want Jisung to what?" Chan's tone was eerily calm, which only made Felix smirk.

Felix knew Chan wouldn't have the best reaction to the idea, and he was fully expecting either Chan or Minho (or both) to choke him until he dies or beat him half to death.

"I know, it's not the best plan, but it's the only one I could really think of. Jisung would be the best bet considering he hates my guts and it would make it seem more believable"

Minho's death glare slowly disappears, because the more he thinks about it, the more he begrudgingly realises that Felix is right. Minho grumbles under his breath, heaving a sigh.

"Definitely not the best plan" Minho frowns, "but I guess it could work"

Chan turns to Minho, surprised that he's agreeing with Felix considering that this plan means Jisung's possible death if he fucks up.

"You do realise your partner will be in danger right?" Chan says.

"I know" Minho gives Chan a sideways glance, "But I also know that Jisung isn't fucking stupid and can take care of himself"

Felix scoffs, "I don't think you realise how much danger Jisung will actually be in. I'm not trying to change your mind or anything, but G-Dragon isn't dumb either. There have been plenty of times where even cops have gone undercover to try and ger him busted and their bodies have been found mauled beyond recognition"

"Hm, that sounds familiar" Jaehwi mutters.

Felix doesn't pay her any mind as he continues, "I could allow you to go undercover with him considering your relationship with Jisung"

"That also might put the plan at risk" Chan sighs.

"It might not" Felix counters.

Chan just stares at Felix, and the younger stares right back. A silence falls between them, but their eyes speak a million words. Chan soon buries his face in his hands, an annoyed sigh escaping him as he drags his hands over his face, a glare on his face.

"Right, we'll wait till Jisung wakes up, tell him about your plan, and I'll text you what he says"

Felix over exaggerates a pout. "Awe, no call Channie?"

Chan's glare seems to only become harsher. "I've dealt with enough of your shit for one day" he snaps, "and just having you here fucking pisses me off"

Felix hums, his eyes giving Chan the once over. "Not entirely sure that my presence is only pissing you off"

Felix smirks as Chan growls low in his throat. "Do not make me throw you out"

"Hm, kinky"

Chan leans in close to Felix, his eyes ablaze with anger and a hint of something else which caused Felix's smirk to widen. "Get the fuck out of here, and don't come back until I text you Jisung's answer"

"You sure you don't want me to deal with...that?" Felix quickly glances down again and then back up.

Chan leans back, giving a sideways glance to Jaehwi. "Get him out of here"

"Gladly" Jaehwi stands up, taking a singular step forward before grabbing Felix by the front of his shirt and lifted him up off the chair.

Felix didn't fight her off, though he soon realized that this woman was definitely stronger than he initially realised which meant he more than likely couldn't fight her off even if he tried.

She only had to take a few strides to the door before she roughly opened it and through him out, Felix ass slamming onto the concrete pathway outside the door. He winced, looking up as Donghun and Shownu glanced down at him.

"I take it that it didn't go down too well?" Shownu asked calmly.

"Won't know until Jisung wakes up" Felix huffed, pushing himself up off the ground, "now let's get going"

Donghun and Shownu asked no further questions as they followed Felix away from the club, not knowing that as they left, someone was watching them...

Dun dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUN! Cliffhanger bishes hehehehehe >:)