THIRTY-THREE

It was a bloodbath. Guns firing from every direction and barely anywhere in the nearby area to hide from the onslaught. Kihyun was losing consciousness, and Donghun reached into his boot, grabbing out his phone and calling Felix. They needed backup, and fast.

'Kihyun's in a bad way. Bring weapons' was all Donghun said.

"We're on our way"

Felix grinded his teeth, looking up at Shownu.

"Hyungwon and I will go" Shownu sighed, "you stay here with the others Felix. You're still-"

"I am not going to be benched, not when Chan is in danger, and certainly not when Kihyun is bleeding out!"

"Chan would fucking murder us if we let you go out there still injured" Hyungwon said.

Felix whips his head around. "Are you...are you scared of Bang Chan?"

"No" Hyungwon says a little too quickly, "he doesn't scare me, but he might if he gets all feral over you"

San snorts out a laugh, "you make it sound like he's some sort of wild animal"

"He kind of is" Seungmin pipes up. "He's like an alpha wolf protecting his pack. He always has been, especially with us"

Felix rolls his eyes, turning back to Shownu.

"If you and Hyungwon are going, hurry the fuck up. Wouldn't want your lover dying" Felix spits, storming back over to his chair beside San, leaning back in it and glaring at the security cameras.

He paid no mind to Hyungwon and Shownu grabbing their weapons and heading out the door, and paid even less attention to the way San glanced at him every so often. He was too focused on whatever was happening on the screen.

Chan is seen heading straight for Jimin, a pocket knife in his right hand. San leans forward, frowning.

"Fuck, hand to hand combat with Jimin? This guy's fucking crazy!"

Jimin was strong, and fast. There was no way Chan could take him in hand to hand combat. Felix chewed on his bottom lip, cursing under his breath, and hoped to Hell that Shownu and Hyungwon got there in time.

"He'll be fine" Felix mutters, "he'll be-" Felix cuts himself off when Chan is seen throwing the first punch.

Fuck.

:::

Chan swings first, and he can hear the crack of Jimin's jaw as he does. The older went to duck out of the way, but Chan was too fast for him. Jimin spits blood, though he recovers quickly. He straightens, his foot swinging out, landing a hard blow to Chan's gut. Chan only winces, stepping into Jimin's space and slashing his face with his pocket knife.

Punch here.

A kick there.

Cuts bleeding on Jimin's arms and face, his shirt completely wrecked.

Tires screeching as Shownu and Hyungwon arrive, Shownu running to where Kihyun and Donghun are as Hyungwon covers him, automatic rifle firing round after round.

Xiumin goes down, bleeding out and dead within a minute. Suho going completely feral, which is his ultimate downfall when Jisung shoots him in the head. Namjoon goes down, severely injured but won't die quite yet. Yoongi ducks for cover behind the trees, dragging Namjoon with him.

Blood.

Bullets.

Fire.

Fire?

Chan feels it before he sees it. The inkling that something's about to blow. He's almost too late, until...

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" someone shouts, though Chan can barely register who it is.

Chan ducks down.

BOOM!

The Bangtan Boys old hideout goes up in flames. An hour earlier, Jooheon had planted explosives in the base. A minute earlier, he'd come to and realised that shit was about to go sideways unless he did something about it. It would be a good distraction to get them out of there.

Chan could hear screams from inside the base, meaning there were people in there. Considering the Bangtan Boys were all outside, Chan assumed it was the rest of the EXO gang.

Changbin stumbled to get to Hyunjin as Jooheon managed to get himself up off the ground. Hyungwon ran over to help Jooheon. Amidst all the chaos, Chan tackled Jimin to the ground, getting on top of him.

He smiled, all teeth and wild eyes.

"I told you this is where you'll meet your end"

He swings the pocket knife down, piercing Jimin's throat. Felix watches as it happens, and he can feel his mouth twisting into his own sick grin as he watches the blood bubble and spill from Jimin's mouth. Jimin is gone within the minute, and Chan watches with glee as he sees the life fade from Jimin's eyes.

He doesn't have long to enjoy the moment though, as not even a second later he's being dragged off of Jimin's body by Jisung.

"We have to go!?" Jisung shouts as he drags Chan away.

Chan doesn't even fight it, too weak and worn out by all the fighting and the chaos. Black spots appear, and before long, Chan completely blacks out.

Alrighty, imma end it here. Also, sorry if these recent chapters are a little...shit. I kinda wrote this all in one go...