THIRTY-SEVEN

Chan and Felix don’t immediately jump out of bed, both of them annoyed that their moment was interrupted. They took their time getting dressed in better looking clothes, and maybe they kissed a few more times and maybe they also giggled like lovestruck teens in highschool, but who could blame them? 

They both exited the room, Chan holding Felix’s hand so tightly it was borderline painful. Kihyun stood in front of them, arms crossed and a glare on his face. 

“Well you two certainly took your fucking time” Kihyun snapped. 

“Just tell us the news,” Felix snapped right back. 

Kihyun heaves a sigh, his expression softening minutely, “we got word from Youngjae about Seonghwa and Mingi’s conditions. Mingi’s awake and starting to talk” Kihyun pauses briefly, “however, Seonghwa’s condition seems to be worsening. His chances of waking up dropped to a 10 percent chance”

Felix’s heart lurched. He can only imagine how hard it is for Hongjoong to keep his cool with such terrible news. 

“Hongjoong’s completely disappeared off the fucking map too” Felix hears San speak up from behind Kihyun. “I can’t get a hold of him and I can’t track him. I think he’s gone after GD and Jae by himself”

“What!? He’s gonna get himself killed!”

“We know, but he thinks Seonghwa’s not going to make it, so I’m guessing he actually wants to die”

Felix curses, turning away from Kihyun so the older doesn’t see him spiral into a panic. He can’t lose one of his oldest friends, not when they need him. Chan can sense the oncoming panic attack before it happens, so he gathers his boyfriend into a tight hug and just holds him. 

“We need to find him” Chan says. “I don’t care how. Get drones up in the air, get in your vehicles and go look for him or whatever the fuck you need to do. Just fucking find him alive”

“I’ve already got my boys on it” Donghun says, “Kihyun and I are wounded, but we can look for him closer to home”

“No. We need people to look for him further away. Knowing my brother, he and GD would have skipped town by now. They’d be lying low somewhere else until they can get shit sorted”

“And how would you know that?” Kihyun huffs, “seems to me like your brother isn’t who he seemed to be in the first place”

“He still thinks the same. I know he’d do that because it’s also what I would do in this situation. It's also what Felix did after he nearly killed me. It’s what anyone would fucking do in this situation!” Chan snaps, hugging Felix even tighter.

It seems to be helping Felix calm down. He goes from almost hyperventilating to breathing normally. 

"You can let me go now" Felix mutters.

Chan only slightly pulls away, not letting him go completely. Felix doesn't mind the closeness anyway. He distantly hears Kihyun scoff but he doesn't really care what any of the others think right now. 

Chan looks Felix in the eyes, seeing them watering a little but he knows Felix wouldn't cry in front of so many people. 

"We'll find him alive, I promise" Chan whispers.

Chan can see a kind of desperation in Felix's eyes.

"Can you…stay here?" Felix almost whimpers the question, but it's so quiet that only he could hear it. 

"Of course baby. I'll get Changbin to take some of the boys out to look for him, and I'll stay here with you and keep you safe"

Felix raises an eyebrow, "I can look after myself, you know" 

Chan smiles, "i know, but you're my partner and I love you and I wanna look after you"

Felix's heart skips a beat. Chan still doesn't let go of him as he turns to Changbin.

"Changbin, take Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin with you to help find Hongjoong" Chan says.

Changbin just nods in response, but before he can do anything else, Chan continues, "if anyone gets in your way, kill them"

Changbin blinks at him. "What?"

"I said, if anyone gets in your way, kill them" Chan practically growls out. 

Felix feels a little weak in the knees now, and it's definitely not because of his recent almost panic attack. In his mind, that is one of the hottest things Chan's ever said.

"Okay then, if you say so" Changbin sighs as he gets himself and the others ready. 

"Shownu is gonna take Wonho, Hyungwon and Changkyun out as well, and I already have Wooyoung and Yeosang helping to look for him" San said.

Chan nods, "good. We'll be able to find him quicker the more people we have looking for him"

What he doesn't say is that he also thinks it's a bad idea having that many people out to look for one person, but maybe if they were to all end up at the same place all together, they might have a chance at hopefully destroying GD's plans of taking them down. 

He just really hopes they find Hongjoong alive, because if they don't, Felix is going to go completely insane…

Aaaaand that's the end of that chapter! My gods, I haven't written this much in ages! Feels good to write something again after months of barely writing a sentence XD

Also, I’m gonna do these question thingies again because I missed doing them OwO I love interacting with you guys so don’t be afraid to answer!

Question: How long have you been reading and/or writing fanfiction?

My answer: I’ve been reading it and writing it since I was about 12-13 (i’m 25 now, so it’s been about 12 and a half years since then). That was back when I was HEAVILY into anime and when Fanfiction.net was quite popular. It was also around the time I was starting to realise I was bisexual. One of my first fanfics i wrote (and only briefly published) was a Naruto x Gaara modern gang type au with elements of rape and murder. Sounds familiar, huh? XD I definitely haven't changed much in terms of what I like to write heh