FOURTY-ONE

Hearing that Jae was also in the hideout, a wicked grin made its way onto Chan's face.

"Good. At least we can kill one of them now"

Donghun raised an eyebrow, "you sure you wanna kill your own brother?"

Chan narrows his eyes, "he's no longer considered my brother, not if he chooses to side with GD"

"But killing him will put us in danger. The moment he knows Jae is dead, he'll come after us"

"Let him fucking try" Chan snapped, "GD's already lost half his gang by fucking with us. This will just send him a message to never fuck with us again" Chan stands up then, helping Felix stand as well.

Felix is still a little shaky, but he's mostly okay now at least. Chan holds onto his hand, and they slowly make their way back to the warehouse. When they get inside, Jae is tied to a chair and he looks a little worse for wear. Obviously he was a bit beaten up beforehand.

It reminds Chan of the first time he met Felix, and funnily enough the chair that Jae is tied to was the same one Chan was tied to. It seemed like he was knocked out, but he was slowly starting to come to. Chan let go of Felix's hand, walking over as Jae's eyes started to blink open. The second he's conscious enough, he begins to struggle against his binds.

"What the fuck!?" Jae spits.

Jae struggles a little more, wincing in pain.

"The more you struggle, the more it'll hurt. You don't want your hands being cut off by a rope, do you?" Chan says.

Jae freezes up as Chan crouches in front of him. Jae's expression then twists into anger.

"Is this really what you want Chan? You wanna associate yourself with this...pathetic gang?"

Chan chuckles softly, shaking his head, "this gang is far from pathetic. In fact, I'd say it's you that's the pathetic one"

Chan walks over to the table where he knows all of Felix's nifty little torture devices are. His end goal is to make sure Jae never sees the light of day again, but maybe he can fuck with him a little bit before he actually goes through with that.

He glances over to Felix, before looking back down at the table and grabbing a small axe; the exact same one used to blood eagle Jungkook 2 years ago. He inspects it before humming in approval and setting it back down. He'll use that later. Chan glances over and grabs the hammer with the forked bit at the bottom of the handle he recognised from when he'd first met Felix. It's been recently used, but someone had managed to clean it well enough so there's barely any stains on it. He turns around, holding it up and looking at Felix.

Chan sees a glimmer of recognition in the younger's eyes. He still looks so out of it, and Chan can see a million emotions brewing behind those gorgeous brown eyes, but he knows Felix approves of his choice. Chan doesn't entirely know what he's doing, but he can make it up as he goes along.

Jae is going to die today, and he's going to die in pain. The moment he sees the hammer in Chan's hand and the fury behind his little brother's eyes, he knows he's gonna live his last moment in agony. He closes his eyes for a moment, hoping maybe GD would burst through the door and get him the fuck out of there, but the second he opens his eyes...

CRACK!

Chan swings the hammer down onto his arm, hard enough to break it but not hard enough to break the chair he's tied to. Jae releases a guttural scream, struggling against his binds. He knows it's a stupid thing to do, but he can't help it. Within seconds, the hammer is swung down on his other arm, and now both of his arms are broken with bones sticking out of them. Jae holds in the scream this time, whimpering through gritted teeth.

Jae is shaking with a barely restrained scream, and Chan finds himself laughing at the sight before him. He doesn't really know where this is coming from, but whatever he does next, he's gonna blame it on the fact he's been hanging around Felix too much.

"Why?" Jae whispers, his voice shaking, "why are you doing this? Is this to please Felix? To make him think you're on his side or some shit? You nearly lost your life because of him, so why-"

"Because I am sick and fucking tired of people like you holding me on a tight leash. What would have happened to me if I continued trusting you, huh? You're on side with GD, and I can guarantee you if I made one wrong move, GD would have sent his pathetic dogs after me and killed me" Chan snapped.

Jae struggles against his binds again, even though he knows that struggling will get him nowhere. "Siding with Felix isn't any fucking better. You may not be a police dog anymore, but now you're one of his dogs!"

Chan bends down, now eye level with the tied up Jae. His face is expressionless for a long few moments as the two brother's stare at each other before a manic grin makes its way onto Chan's face, his eyes glinting with insanity. "You know what, I'm over your squealing too. Changkyun, untie him and hold him down"

Changkyun nods, doing as he's told to as Chan walks over to Felix. The younger is a little more aware of his surroundings now, though all he's doing is just staring at Jae with his head tilted a little. Chan holds out the little axe towards Felix, and it takes a long moment but the younger eventually turns towards him.

Recognition sparks in Felix's mind. This little axe was the same one Felix used to blood eagle Jungkook, and now Chan was asking him to do the same to Jae. There's a silence that falls over everyone, and all that's heard is Jae's heavy breathing for a long few moments until Felix makes a small movement.

He pushes the axe towards Chan. "You need to do this. You know what to do"

Felix's tone is uncharacteristically shaky, like he's unsure of everything that's happening right now, but Chan's not going to hold it against him. He's still lost in his grief over Kihyun and Shownu's deaths.

Chan nods, turning around and walking back over. He mentally prepares for what he's about to do, because as full of hatred as he is regarding his brother, Jae is still his brother and he's going to grieve him all the same.

'Let's do this...'

So I've finally fucking updated. Sorry I haven't updated this in so long. Idk if any f you have read my message board messages but adulting is haaaaaaard.

Also, idk if anyone noticed, but I kind of high-key referenced chapter 5 of the first MLS book with Jae being tied up, the major difference being that Jae does actually die instead of being messed with a little like Felix did to Chan OwO

Alrighty, this time imma let you guys ask me questions. Ask as many as you want, and you can pretty much ask whatever you want regarding me personally or my stories OwO