Baby Daddy ( MYG edition)

*Smut Warning*

I just arrived at this high end club with my best friend, we were celebrating her birthday and wanting to dance the night away.
"Mina I'm going to go grab us some drinks, find us a table." My friend said and I nodded as I turned to find a table, the club was a bit crowded but it was nice. I spotted a table and sat down. When Kendra came back with a few drinks.
"So the server said she will bring the rest." She smiled as she sat 3 shot glasses in front of me.
"The rest?" I asked eyes bulging out.
"Yeah I just got us some little fruity drinks."
"You are something else." I laughed as I grabbed the first shot and we clinked glasses and threw it back.
— Few Hours Later—
I wasn't drunk like Kendra because I can hold my liquor a lot better than she can but I was enjoying myself. We were on the dance floor currently dancing to a little Meg thee stallion.
"I have to pee." Kendra suddenly said and I took her hand and maneuvered our way through the bodies heading for the bathroom.
I help to assist her so she didn't piss all over herself. After a little bit we finished washed our hands and headed back out.
"Hey!" She said
"Huh?"
"Ryen texted me and invited us upstairs." She said and I just nodded and let her lead the way. We soon made it to a couple of guards.
'Where the hell is she taking me that they have guards..' I thought to myself
"Names?"
"Kendra and Mina." Kendra smiled as the guard on the left checked his phone.
"You can enter." The guard on the right let us in. We then were called over by her friend, as I looked around it wasn't as loud or crowded up here and it was a beautiful gold and black theme where as downstairs it was neon lights and colors everywhere.
"Ryen." Kendra smiled as they embraced.
"This is my friend Mina." She said as she giggled introducing us. (I have known about Ryen for years however we never met in person)
"Hello." I said
"Hi Mina, I'm happy y'all could come up. Come on let me get you drinks." He said as he lead us to a bar in the far corner. I wasn't paying attention to Ryen and Kendra instead I looked at the people near us, when I caught eyes with one of the most handsome men I've ever seen. He was sitting a few seats away.
His skin was pale however he had black hair and he was talking with another man when he turned and locked eyes with me. I felt my eyes grow and I began to panic. As his eyes pulled me in, but he gave me a smirk and I broke eye contact. Simultaneously Kendra sat a shot glass in front of me.
"Wha-what's this?" I asked
"It's vodka."
"Ehhh..."
"Come onnnn pleaseeee for my birthday." She said pouting and I smiled playfully rolling my eyes.
"Okay."
"3-2-1!" Kendra yelled as we clinked glasses and then threw it back when another shot was placed in front of me.
"Soju." Ryen said
"Soju...let's go." I said as we grabbed our glasses and hit the table then throwing it back.
"Another!" Kendra said
"You should slow down." I said to her
"Can't handle it?" She smirked
"Kendra...really?" I asked her
"Okay ohh wait! I left my stove on." She said her eyes growing big.
"And we need to get you home." I said
"No...I will take her." Ryen said
"W-" I started when he leaned in closer to me.
"A certain someone is walking your way." He said as he stood up with Kendra arm around her.
"But I should make sure she gets home o-"
"Honey my boyfriend and I will make sure the birthday girl is home safe and sound no worries." He said.
"Okay...thank you."
"No need to thank me, have fun tonight." He winked and they walked off when the guy from earlier sat next to me.
"Hi." I said
"Hey. Can I buy you a drink?" He asked and I have no idea where this confidence came from but I smiled at him.
"No but you can give me your number." I said and he smirked at me.
"Bold."
"Only when it comes to something I want."
"And what do you want?" He asked, I leaned in closer to him.
"Honestly to be between the sheets with you." I said as pulled away.
"That can be arranged." He smirked
"Mhmm..." I nodded
"Yoongi." I said as he looked at me.
"Huh?"
"The name you will be screaming tonight." He said and I smiled a little.
"Well in that case I'm Mina." I said.
"Well let's get outta here Mina." He said as he stood up and held his hand out for me. I took it and followed behind him as we existed the top floor and down the back entrance and to a car that had a driver waiting. I got in asking no questions and we were off.
—At his house—   ⚠️ Smut ⚠️
We pulled up to a large gated community and had pulled up to a nice house. We got out and thanked the driver. And he took my hand leading me inside. Once inside we took our shoes off and I showed my true height. (Being much shorter than Yoongi)
"Well aren't you cute." He said as he stared me down. I smiled a little as he guided me past the large kitchen and living room, and past a home office it looked like and a few bedrooms and downstairs where there was a second living room ?
'This man is loaded...hold on.' I thought to myself.
We walked pass some gaming room and home theater, then finally we made it to this huge beautiful master room. There was a California king in the middle of the room and it sat on the floor as a platform bed, the colors were deep red and black with gold. It was honestly a beautiful room I never seen anything like it. Yoongi turned to me and smiled and I just looked at him when I walked closer and he leaned down and our lips finally met.
"A little eager are we?" He chuckled lowly.
"Just a little." I said as I began to pull his jacket off of him and taking off my dress leaving me in my matching laces. And he unbuttoned his top and pants. Soon we were on the bed with me straddling him and grinding into his lap, the room filling with our moans.
"I'm ready." I said kissing him when he threw me on the bed and I giggled as he took off the remaining article of clothing leaving me a bit shocked by his size.
"You okay?" He asked
"Yeah." I said as my eyes connected with his again.
"You look so fucking good." He said as he hovered over me and began to kiss me as well as remove my lace panties and sliding 2 fingers in while never breaking the kiss.
"Oh Fuck!" I moaned as his lips began to trail down my neck to my bra less breast (I fucking hate that word.) he begins to suck on my left one while playing with the right sending me over the edge.
"Fuck I'm cumming." I whined.
"No-not yet babe." He said in my ear and I held it and began to pout as the build up was getting harder to hold.
"Yoongiiiiii!"
"Go ahead." He said and I let go and I was a moaning mess, soon he moved away from me.
"Come on get on top." He said and I nodded my head while catching my breathe. I got on him straddling his dick. I began to bounce up and down the room filling with moans and skin slapping.
"Right there! Faster! Faster!" Yoongi moaned and I obeyed and soon we both cam together.
"Ahh fuck Mina, you're so tight." He said and I smirked at him as I was still on top when I began to move back and forth slowly.
"Fuck!"
"That feel good huh baby?" I moaned
"Ye-Yes please go faster." He asked
"No." I said and his closed eyes were now open and stating me down. He flipped us over and put his hand around my neck. (Not to hard.) and he began to thrust quickly into me, it was a new feeling for me but it felt so amazing.
"Ahh!!! Y-Yess!" I said between moans.
"Don't. tell. me. no. again." He said with a thrust with each word.
"Yo-on-on giiiii-" soon he filled me up again with his cum and I followed right after.
"You like being choked don't you?" He smirked and I opened my eyes smiling back at him.
"Turn over." He said as I turned over ass up and back arched, he began to thrust into me slowly and I was overstimulated and felt every thrust. I had to bite down on the covers to hide the unbelievable amount of pleasure and pain I was receiving.
"I wanna he's-hear you say my name." He said and I pulled the covers out of my mouth.
"Ahhh Yoongi!!!! Fu-fuck, ri-right there." I cried out and he grabbed my hair and pulled lightly.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I moaned as I began to throw it back on to him. And causing him to become a moaning mess with me. He then came again and I was left satisfied. I dropped to the bed as he pulled out.
"Shit that was amazing." I said painting
"Rest up this is just the beginning." He said as he laid next to me painting.
We spent that entire night fucking till we physically couldn't anymore.