The Relationship. (JJK)

CherishBTSARMY1 the long awaited chapter for you. Hope I do it justice for all you asked...a tall order to fill.

I was getting ready for my B.T.S concert it was a birthday gift to myself to see them in concert since they came a month after my birthday. I was so excited, had the perfect fit and my cooky headband and I was ready to go.
AT THE CONCERT
When I finally made it I waited in line for the Soundcheck to start, I was lucky enough to score barricade and soundcheck tickets, I was so excited. We were let in to watch them perform. When we got in we were escorted by security to our seats and reminded no photos or videos if we were spotted with our phones out we would be escorted out, I made sure my phone was away in my bag sitting along side a few Luther girls I was so pumped when the guys started to come out. Joon spoke first.
"Hi guys! I hope you're all having a great day!"
We of course responded with cheers and he chuckled at us as they then started to perform a couple songs to get the soundcheck rolling, and over the entire time they interacted with us and asked questions, but I was so wrapped up in watching Jungkook (who was my bias) that I didn't notice Hoseok coming over to near where I sat.
"Ohhh jungkookie she's watching you." Hobi teased him and jungkook looked at me for a second and then he looked down smiling and turned to walk towards jimin.

I looked down and turned the other way

"Don't be shy." Hobi teased me.
"What's your name?" Jimin said into his mic walking away from jungkook who turned and was still smiling towards the crowd.
"Cherish!" I yelled as we weren't super close to the stage that he could hear perfectly.
"Cherish...cherish....nice" Hobi smiled and I smiled back I was so thankful I taken Korean so long ago. Hobi stopped teasing me and moved onto talking to other ARMY and we then were escorted out and I soon was talking with a girl that sat next to me named tia she was a big fan and she was laughing about the entire interaction.
"I can't believe that happened." I was saying to her
"Me either you're so lucky, B.T.S knows your name. They practically know you." She squealed and I laughed squealing with her, we talked longer waiting to be let in and we were goin to try to get in together however when they allowed us entry to the barricade spots people started to sprint and we both did but ended up separated however we did exchange numbers before hand. I found a spot right next to the stage and I was so excited.
As the concert went on I screamed my head off and shouted the song lyrics and danced throughout the entire time, soon Outro:Wings started and jimin was close to me, she was sing while looking to the crowd and waving at us, I had my phone up pointed at him as when he looked at me and smiled, then he lowered his mic and mouthed me to hand him my phone and so a security guard took it passing it to jimin who then started to sing to my phone then he danced over to the other memebers one by one getting them to dance and finger hearts, kisses to my phone I was so excited when jimin pulled jungkook to come with him and he hand my phone back to the security guard who handed it to me. I smiled waving at jungkook who smiled at me.
"La la la la la la! La la la la la la! Spread your wingsssss la la la la la la! la la la la la la!" I screamed along as the two were dancing around the stage. It then came time for the last song and ARMY gave there all and finally the end of the concert speeches, I was so happy to see them live and they soon made there way about the stadium to say there goodbyes and they left, I was waiting patiently to get out when the security guard that gave my phone to jimin came over to me and asked me to come with him and so I did, texting tia who I was meeting after the concert that I would be a little longer. She told me that she was in town a few days so we just planned another time to hang. Soon I was escorted to the back stage and my eyes went big confused as to what was happening when jungkook came into view and walked over thanking the security guard, I stared at him with huge eyes, and my hand over my mouth.
"Oh my gosh....this can't be happening." I said to myself when he touched my arms and I just stared at him dazed and confused.
"Cherish...right?" He asked me and I slowly nodded my head.
"Hey uhh...I just wanted to say that I love your outfit and your cooky headband." I nodded my head again.
"I-I- wanted to tell you that I thought that maybe I could get to know you more because-" he started to blush and I giggled.
"Yeah I'd like that." I smiled back at him.
"Alright then." He smiled at me and I smiled back.
6 MONTHS LATER
(Sorry not sorry for the time skip)
Over the last 6 months jungkook and I have become really good friends as well as I gotten to be friend all the other members as well just closest to jungkook. Right now they were in the us and so I flew out to see them, I was watching the concert from the seats closest to the stage, enjoying the concert as always and afterwards I was escorted back stage. Walking over to jungkook who's back was to me as I walked in, I then threw my arm over his shoulder as he was talking with Namjoon.
"Cherish" kook called me and I wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Yessss?"
"Did you have fun?"
"Of course you guys did so well!" I cheered
"We're goin to have food at the hotel want to come?" Hobi asked me from across the room.
"Of course!" I smiled and soon they were changed and ready to go, because they were goin to be seen by fans I was escorted to a truck with security but it was a truck that followed the vans the guys would take, I wouldn't be spotted by army because I was escorted into the truck before the guys even came out.
*AT THE HOTEL*
When we got to the hotel I went in the back with one of the security guards while the other 3 were waiting on B.T.S to escort them through the front of the hotel, I was in there room before they were and I was sitting on the couch waiting for them to come in. When they did I smiled as they had food and alcohol, jimin started pouring drinks and food was put out for all to grab and eat. I was just happy to be with them again and we drank and ate celebrating another great concert.
After I had a couple drinks  and ate enough I was ready to head out however my hotel was about a hour away and it was super late so jungkook offered for me to stay in his room and so we headed out to his room, and went to lay down. When we finally make it to his room, I look around it's not a huge room big enough and nice.
"I have some clothes that you can wear." I smiled at him as he went to grab them from his bag and returned shortly afterwards with a huge tee shirt.
"Hope this is okay..." he said handing it over to me, I smiled and took it as I started to taking my current top off.
"wait I'm not gone yet" he said and I continued not caring just wanting these clothes off.
"It's whatever." I said as I finished changing and then went to lay in bed.
"Ohhh so you're sleeping there?"
"Jungkook come on we can sleep in the same bed don't be a baby." I smiled at him as he then changed then got in bed and I moved closer to him and laid my head next to his shoulder as I took my finger tracing his abs.
"Did you have fun?"
"Of course I did, whenever I'm with you it's always a fun time" I said quietly to him as I looked up at him, the lights were off but the moon light glowed on his face. I saw him look at me when we both leaned in kissing one another.
[A/N: Smut ahead]
One thing lead to another and next thing I know we are both naked between the sheets, jungkook was between my legs eating me out and I was grinding my hips into his face, I moaned as he kept going.
"Ahhhh Ju- Jungkook!" I moaned loudly as he then pulled away and I pulled him closer to me his lips meeting mine and I could taste myself on his tongue, he deepened the kiss when I felt him move my leg out a little more and he grabbed his dick and slide it into my core, I threw my head back as I let out a loud moan.
"Ahhh!!!"
"You're so fucking tight." He hissed as he began to thrust in and out, I grab onto his shoulders and my eyes connect with his as I have my mouth open and moaning as he hits deeper, soon I can't hold on anymore and let my back it the bed, I grab at the sheets and squeeze as I feel that I'm about to cum.
"Ohhh fuck! I'm cum-cumming IM FUCKING CUMMING!" I yelled as it felt right.
"Cum for me baby." He groaned as he picked up his pace and I screamed moaned as I felt my orgasm happening, my toes curling as I reached my euphoria, he however was done yet because he hadn't cum so he kept thrusting over stimulating me which was a new high I had never reached before.
"I can't ahhh! Ahh! FU-FUCK!" I moaned and wiggled as his pace once strong and steady began to get sloppy I knew what that meant and so I braced myself.
"Cum for me kook!" I said as he thrusted into me once more and our moans mixed as he came in me.
"Ahhh so good baby" he said as he moved some of my hair that was sticking to my forehead from the sweat.
"Let's go get cleaned up" he said as he helped me too the bathroom where we showered together and round 2 started, we then both got out cleaned up and went to bed.
—2 MONTH LATER—
After that night, we had sex as often as we could when we were together, it was mutual between the both of us. No one knew what was going on but the guys flew back to Korea a few days ago and I had been home just taking care of myself. I had been getting sick the last week and thought nothing of it until I went to my doctor to see what was going on with me.
"We'll Cherish I have some wonderful news." The doctor says as she renters the room.
"Oh yeah?" I ask her as I was confused
"Yes a congratulations is in order, you're about 6 weeks pregnant." She smiled and I just looked at her shocked.
"Preg-pregnant?" I asked
"Yes. Ar-are you okay?"
"Yes yes I'm fine, just wow." I said to myself
"I will prescribe you some prenatal to take and take it easy alright?" She smiled and I nodded my head as she left and a nurse returned with discharge paper work as well as the prenatal prescription. I head out and get to my car and I sit there in utter shock, it was fairly early in Korea however I knew he'd be awake so I called jungkook and he answered on the second ring.
"Hi baby, how's my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked as there was noise in the background.
"I'm good, what are you up too?" I asked him when he hit the FaceTime button and I accepted the call and I smiled at him, he was in bed now looking at me.
"Nothing I was about to lay down just got out the shower"

"I have something to tell you." I said nervously suddenly.
"What's up?"
"I'm pregnant." I said and he looked off into space a minute then he smiled.
"Really?"
"Yes."
"I'm so excited." He smiled as I returned the smile.
"You have to move to Korea now" he said cheesing.
"I know." I laughed at him.
We stayed on the phone talking until he fell asleep and I was back home myself.
The months to follow I moved to Korea, we got our own place, told BigHit and we told the guys. I was very happy about our little family.

A/n: Hiiiiii sorry took FOREVER to write this! But hope it okay it's well over 2,200+ words! 😅