Hybrid [Pt. 2]

A/N: sorry took so long been crazy past few days.

Over the time we've had little Suga, He and Joon have gotten so close. Suga is now 11 years old. Having a hybrid isn't also so easy, but we love him as if he was our own. Suga has definitely grown into hisself. He is a little moody, loves to sleep and enjoys hanging out with some friends he's made over the years at school.
"Suga!" I called as I was making some spaghetti. I hear him running down the stairs to make it to the kitchen.
"Yeah mom?"
"Did you finish your homework?" I asked it was Friday and we've been having issues with Suga in school.
"N...no." He whispered letting his head fall down.
I placed the lid on the spaghetti and walked over to him, he now stood about half of my height.
"Suga, I want you to go do your work-" he cut me off.
"I'm too stupid." He said his shoulders hanging down as well. I placed a finger under his chin lifting it slightly to look at me.
"Why do you think that?" I asked softly.
"At school kids tell me that." He whispered "they don't realize I can hear them." He finished
"Oh no baby." I said pulling him into my arms and rubbing behind his ears. Although Suga is moody at times, he will forever be my sensitive boy. I let go of him to tend to the food, and turned to look at him and he stood there head hanging low.
"Baby go do your homework, I will be in shortly to check on you and dinner is almost done." I said and he nodded heading out.

20 mins later
"I'm home!" Joon announced.
"Hey babe."
"Hi, how's my favorite girl." He asked kneeling down rubbing my stomach, I rolled my eyes.
"Firstly wow. And secondly we don't know until next week if it's really a girl or boy." I said and he stood up kissing my head.
"Where's my boy at?" Joon asked
"His room I think doing his homework." I smiled as I was making everyone plates and setting them on the table.
"Suga! Dinner!" I yelled, I didn't hear anything.
"Honey can you go get that boy?" I asked
"Yep." Joon walked off to go get Suga, I finished getting drinks and silverware for everyone.
"Call the police!" Joon yelled and I began to panic.
"Why?!" I asked as I sprinted to his room to see his room was empty.
"No. No!" I cried my baby was gone.

1hour later
I was a crying mess on the couch waiting patiently, the police were checking his room again and Joon was yelled at a officiating for not finding our baby.
"I just want him back home." I said to myself.
There was a knock on the door and a officer went to answer and I'm walked another officer who was whispering.
"We found him." I stood up quickly.
"Where!" I yelled
" he was hiding out in a alley." I began to panic
"Some stranger came along and-and-
"No. Where is my baby?!" I yelled
"He is being taken to the hospital. He has a few scratches and bruises, some guy was hitting him." I was pissed someone put there hands on my son.
"Let's go now!" I yelled pissed as I walked out.
—At the hospital—
Once we reached the hospital we were escorted to our sons room, where I saw him laying there his eyes closed, but he had scratches on his perfect face as well as some purple and blue bruising on his cheek and arms. I ran over to him as quickly as a 6 month pregnant women can.
"Suga." I cried as I leaned down to hug him. I turned to look at my boyfriend and he was a mess. He was crying and he just was broken up about this whole situation.
"Baby, he's ok." I said as Joon came over and pulled Suga up and held him.
"I love you so much Suga." Namjoon cried and Suga opened his eyes and stared at Namjoon.

Few Months Later
It's been a few months and we are getting ready for the baby, Suga is finally doing better, school is going well and he explained that night he thought if he left that it would be better, also he explained that the man that beat him, was his father, he saw him and stated that he should've been dead. Suga wanted to change his name to Yoongi and of course we allowed it, he is very excited about his baby sister coming.
"Mom!" I heard
"Yeah Yoongi?"
"Can we go to the store? I wanna get something for my sister."
"Yeah. Of course, we have to wait for your dad to get home first."
"Ok." He said heading to the kitchen to get a snack.
About 15 mins later
Namjoon comes through the door with a bag, I stood up to greet him when a sharp pain hit me and I heard water falling.
"Mom!" Yoongi yelled causing Namjoon to rave over to me.
"She's coming!" I screamed as I was in extreme pain.
We headed to the hospital quickly, Yoongi grabbed the bags as Namjoon helped me out to the car. I tried to get my breathing under control. We arrived at the hospital and headed in, and quickly escorted to a room. Yoongi wanted to come but he had to stay in the waiting room. After a long 3 hours of labor, I finally had the bundle of happiness that was our babygirl. Joon went to get Yoongi after I was cleaned up.
"Mom?" Yoongi said as he slowly approached me.
"Come meet your baby sister, Lenox." I said and he walked closer and tears fell as he looked at her.
"I love her!" He said. I smiled at my two amazing children, although Yoongi isn't biologically my child he is still my son, and the fact that he loves his sister already is the best feeling ever. I wonder what they will be like as they get older.

A/N: sorry this isn't my best writing but I am planning on doing another chapter it will be in a different POV and I'm excited to start writing it!! 😊 But I do hope you enjoyed this chapter a little. 💜