The Incident (PJM)

A/N: ⚠️ Sexual Assault Mentioned ⚠️
I sat in the passenger seat on my phone, as Jimin drove. We were in the US going to visit my parents, we were on vacation but Jimin mentioned going to visit so we packed up the car and were now on a 3 hour drive to my parents house.
"Are you excited?" I asked as I looked over to see him staring at the road.
"Yeah it is the second time I've seen them." He smiled and I smiled back at him and took his hand that was on his lap and intertwined our hands.
"I just love you." I said and he brought my hand to his lips and placed a quick kiss on them, I smiled like an idiot.
"I love you." He said and I smiled more if that's even possible.
"I love you too." I smiled

—At My Parents—
"We arrived at my parents house and I was excited we had gotten to the door and my mom let us in and she was so excited to see us both and hugged us like no tomorrow.
"Karina honey can you go get Jimin something to drink." She said and I rolled my eyes laughing at her as she sat talking with Jimin.
"Hey kiddo." I looked up to see my dad.
"Hey dad."
"Wait is Jimin here? I wanted to show him something." He sid as he quickly left. My parents loved Jimin, and were very supportive of our relationship. You see I am an only child and I was adopted when I was 10 years old. My parents were unable to have children of their own so they adopted me and raised me and then I went to school abroad then fell in love with Seoul and then found love with one of Kpop most popular boy band member. Now here we are...
I got water for Jimin and I walked into the living room my parents sat across from him talking when I sat next to him sitting his water on the table and he smiled at me kissing the side of my head, my mom just smiled at us.
"I was telling Jimin we were thinking of heading over to Aunt Natasha house." She said
" okay."
—Time Skip—
We arrived at my Aunts house after a 25 minute drive, we pulled in after my parents. I looked to see so much of my family here and I was nervous I wasn't expecting this many people to be here.
"Jimin we really don't have to go, we can leave." I said looking around to see if any of my ignorant cousins are around.
"Do you not want me to come?" He asked he looked a little sadden by my question and I thought of how I phrased the question and I immediately felt guilty.
"Oh no baby I didn't mean it like that...my cousins are just really rude and I don't want to pressure you to feel like you have to meet all of my family." I said and he grabbed my hand kissing the back of it.
"Baby don't worry, it will be fine and I'd love to meet your family." He smiled at me and I leaned in and kissed him quickly as we then got out of the car and walked inside hand in hand.
I was my grandma and great aunt in the living room and so we went and talked with them for a little bit.
"Jagyia I need the restroom." He said and I excused us and showed him to the restroom and told him I'd be in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen to find something to drink so I grabbed a sprite and then grabbed one for Jimin when my cousin Heather walked over.
"Hey, what are you doin here? Thought you were in China." She said with a lot of attitude.
"South Korea, and my boyfriend and I are just visiting a short while." I said rolling my eyes are her.
"You. A Boyfriend. Suuure." She snickered
"Whatever." I said as I went to turn around when I ran well almost ran into my ex Tyren.
"Tyren?"
"Oh...yeah hi." He said as he walked over to heather and I rolled my eyes when I felt a familiar pair of arms  that wrapped around my waist.
"Hi baby." He whispered in my ears and and I giggled a little.
"Here." I said turning  around and handing him the drink.
"Thank you." He said
"Oh Jimin this is Heather my cousin and her boyfriend Tyren." I said as they both stared at Jimin.
"Hello nice to meet you." He smiled at them. I grabbed his hand and dragged him away from the pair and we headed outside where I finally saw my Aunt Natasha and she came over and gave me a big hug.
"Hey Aunt Tasha! This is my boyfriend Jimin." I said and she pulled him in for a hug and he laughed as she gave him a little squeeze and insist that he calls her Aunt Tasha also. We went and I introduced him to the adults and they were all respectful and kind to Jimin and a few of my great Aunts even asked him about a few of the things the wore. I was just happy that he was feeling comfortable around my family and that my family was treating him well.
"Hey Babe, I need to go in to grab something from the kitchen for my Aunt." I said and he nodded his head as he was talking with one of my Aunts and her husband since they loved to travel and were interested in traveling to Busan (𝗃𝗂𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗌 hometown).
I walked into the kitchen and was looking for a lighter for my Aunt, soon I heard someone walk in and looked up to see Heather.
"Oh it's just you." I smiled to myself soon I felt someone push me. I looked up to see my cousin.
"Dude what the hell?" I asked as I glared at her.
"So you think you just better than everyone huh?" She asked and I stared at her confused.
"What?"
"You think you're better than everyone cause you got you some Asian dude? You living in a world with a bunch of Asian people." She snapped
"Girl, leave me alone ain't nobody trying to show off or anything you accusing me of." I said rolling my eyes.
"You know you're a disappointment to the family, right? You dating outside your race." She said
"It's crazy how everyone seems to love Jimin." I said as I ignored her when I felt her pull my hair and I let out a little squeal unexpectedly. I groaned as I ended up being pulled backwards when I felt a hand go over my mouth and pick me and up and I began to panic, It was obviously a man than picked me up and dragged me into a room, locking the door.
"Imma show you what you're missing fucking around with that Asian bitch." He said and I recognized the voice to be my ex Tyren and I started to cry.
"Get off of me!" I yelled as he let go of my mouth and he pulled his pants down. I began to try and fight him, when I realized we were in the bathroom.
"Help!" I yelled
"Everyone is outside no one will hear." He smirked at me as he pulled me to him and then pulled my shorts down. I cried as I tried to fight him off but he was a lot bigger and a lot stronger than me. I then felt a hand go around my neck and I had a hard time breathing and began to hyperventilate, making it even harder to breathe. I felt him begin to pull my underwear down as I was fighting less because I couldn't breathe. However I heard the door open and I gasped as Tyren was tackled off of me and I tried to fix my clothes and I told up and saw my mom and ran to her as she cried for me.
"Shhh it's okay you're safe baby." She said when I turned to see Jimin hitting Tyren.
"Jim-Jimin." I called out for him.
"Jimin!" My mom yelled and he looked over he was pissed off and he turned and looked at me, I cried as I looked at him. His face started to get softer as he looked at me. He then walked over to me and I ran into his arms and he held the back of my head and his other hand holding me close to him as I cried into him more and more.
"It's okay you're safe baby." He said as he kissed my forehead.
—Time Skip—
We were back at my parents house I had showered and was now laying in bed watching tv well the tv was watching me as I was zoned out. The door opened and I looked to see Jimin and he had some food with him.
"Hey." He said quietly
"Hi." I whispered
"I bought you some food."
"Not hungry." I said as I laid in bed facing the wall.
"Baby, you need something to eat." He said
"Not hungry." I said
"I got some ramen just a little please." I then sat up and faced him and he smiled as he walked closer with the cup of ramen.
"Here you go." He said as he began to eat hisself. After a while I finished and he was happy he took the trash and silverware back downstairs and then came back and changed clothes and he cuddled with me.
"I want to go home." I sniffles
"I know baby, I'm so sorry about today. We leave tomorrow morning." He said as he kissed my forehead and stared at me, after a few quiet moments I began to drift off to sleep.
"I love you and will do everything to protect you." I head him say as he held me closer allowing sleep to consume me.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it wassssss different. Ily💜