On Again. Off Again.

⚠️ Smut ⚠️ 
My phone rang I looked to see it was none other than Yoongi I sighed as I picked up the phone.
"yesss?" I ask as I smiled
"I miss you. Why don't you come over?" He said
"She must be gone."
"Yeah but come onnnn..." He begged I laughed
"I really don't understand why you're even with her when you chose to break up with me."
"I will end it I promise...I just nee-"
"Need more time...yeah yeah the same shit Yoongi...just a different day." I sighed
"I know I say it but I mean it, I love you Tess."
"I will believe it when I see it Yoongi. Go jack off, I'm not coming over I'm not in the mood any more." I told him
"babeeeee I'm sorry please"
"No Yoongi" I say to him
"Fine I'll come over to your place." I was about to protest when he ended the call.
"Fuck."
30 MINS LATER
*knocking at the door* I go and answer it was Yoongi as expected and so he let hisself in.
"Yoongi serio-" cutting me off mid sentence with his lips on mine. I don't protest, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back, he then grabbed the back of my thighs picking me up my clothed core pressed against his clothed bulge he had on basketball shorts. I tried to grind into him the best I could.
"Ahhh I need you" Yoongi said as he attacked my neck with kisses and biting soon I was against the wall and he gotten his shorts down and pushed my panties to the side, sliding his cock in between my folds, I let out a moan as he thrusted into me.
"Aahhhhh fuc-fuck Yoongi" I moaned as I let my head lean against the wall behind me, as we fucked against the wall, he then took me to my room and laid my back on my bed as he held me at the edge thrusting into me I moaned loudly as he thrusted into me quickly.
"fuc-fuck Cu-I'm goin to cum" I whined as I held onto him and he laid his body on mine and kissed me as he then changed his pace to quicker and soon he was cumming in me, at the same time I came.
"Damn it Yoongi" I sighed as I laid my head against the bed trying to catch my breathe
"sorry baby I had too" He smirked at me, as he kissed me again.
"let's get you cleaned up." he said as he stood up and walked to my bathroom and I heard the shower running, he came back and was completely naked, I rolled my eyes as I stood and stripped the rest of my clothes off and then I kissed him as I walked to the shower hopping in with him behind me. I grabbed my rag and began to wash my body with my favorite body wash when I feel his rough hands against my skin, trail down my back and then he gives my ass a squeeze, I let out a involuntary moan. Next thing I know he has me facing him and the water is running down our bodies as he picks me up and holds me against the wall of the shower, he slips his dick between my folds and I moaned again as I stared him in the eyes and he began to bounce me up and down.
"Oh shit...fuck me good daddy." I whined as I was feeling his dick stretch my tight hole a little more. I moaned as we kept eye contact he picked up his pace a little.
"Ahh—ahh— fuck me. I —I —feel it. Shit! " I moan as I can hear his breathing getting louder and the water hitting us. *I dug my nails into his shoulders as I broke eye contact my eyes closed, head back and let out a little squeal feeling I'm about to release.
"Cum for me baby." He said as he kissed my neck, feeling his breathe on it, then I released my body began to shake a little as he started to over stimulate it, as he hadn't cum yet.
"Yoon-Yoongi..." I moaned
"ahhh fuc—Say my name baby." He moaned.
"Yoongi! Too mu—much Ahh" I said as he kept going.
"I'm almost there." He said as he picked the pace up once more. I squeezed my eyes shut when he finally nutted in me and then road his high out. I knew what tomorrow was going to be like...soreness. He pulled out and placed me on my feet I held onto the bar on the door of the shower and hit his shoulder.
"Fucking Asshole."
"What's wrong?" He asked me.
"You didn't listen to me, now imma be fucking sore tomorrow." I hissed at him and he laughed at me as he leaned in and kissed my neck then my jaw and grabbed my chin with his hand and kissed my lips.
"I have to go soon." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"What so you just came over to fuck me!" I yelled at him and he sighed.
"You know I love you girl."
"Fuck youuu Min Yoongi!"
"You already did...twice." He smirked.
"Get the fuck out!" I yelled at him.
"What?"
"Get out of my house! Get out! Go back to that fucking bitch!"
"Here you go trippin again." He said as he gets out the shower and wraps a towel around hisself. I follow with my towel to my room where he goes to my dresser and get his extra clothes he leaves here.
"No take your shit with you! I don't want you to come back!" I yelled
"You fucking wit me, Gem. You sound crazy as fuck, you need to chill out and stop fucking yelling." He said to me.
"I need to stop! You're the one playing with my fucking feelings you asshole! You keep coming back to me and my dumb ass keep letting you! I'm tired Yoongi fucking tireddd of being your second choice, even when we were dating you had a side bitch!" I yelled tears running down my face, I hate being like this but I couldn't help myself.  He didn't have anything to say so I grabbed some clothes and walked to my bathroom and slammed the door as I began to get dressed into my panties and a tank top and shorts set. I was a crying mess, and sore as hell too, I opened the door, to see Yoongi gone.
"Ughhh why does this shit happen to me." I groaned as I laid back on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

—FEW MONTHS LATER—
It been a few months since that night, I hadn't talked with Yoongi in sometime after that night but I finally began to feel peace when I was heading towards my apartment and I spot a man standing outside my door.
"Excuse m—"
"Gem."
"Why are you here? I told you I wanted you gone."
"I know you're pregnant." He said and I stared at him wide eyed.
"How?"
"Hoseok talks a lot."
"I'm goin to kil—"
"I begged him to tell me how you were. I knew you'd still be seeing your...our best friend and so I wanted to see how you were and he told me."
"Fine. I am." I admit.
"I want to be in its...the baby's life"
"You have every right too. I wouldn't imagine keeping em away from you." I told him as I held my stomach. And I saw him smile a little. I open th door and he follows me in, we sit on the couch at opposite ends.
"I'm sorry, for how I made you feel." He apologized and I looked at him hearing the sincerity in his voice and seeing it touch his eyes.
"Thank you."
"I want to try again."
"Yoongi ...I rather we just co parent..." I speak honestly. He looked sad but he nodded his head.
—AFTER THE BABY—
After our little boy was born, we co parent for awhile for his first year of life and we decided to give it a try again, Yoongi was completely faithful and all in with his family.