Over worked

I was so extremely exhausted from today, the girls were so energized and to say the least I was not able to match there level today. I took the twins to the zoo  and also had our youngest strapped to my chest. They all had a great time and when we got back home they destroyed everything, I didn't have it in me to tell or fuss about it. But it was finally the end of the dad and Joon was suppose to be coming tonight. So I of course decided to prepare our dinner. I was keeping it simple spaghetti for dinner I was feeding Xavier, he was very content with his food.
"Min- Joon, Eileen wash up for dinner!" I yelled up to the girls.

[what the girls look like]Soon after telling the girls to wash up, Joon comes walking through the door

Soon after telling the girls to wash up, Joon comes walking through the door.
"Hi baby." I smiled at him as he takes his shoes off and comes over to give me a kiss.
"Hi baby." He said then leaned down to Xaviers level and started to coo at him.
"Hi my big boy." He smiled.
"Appa! Appa!" Yelled the girls as they came running to greet Joon.
"Hi girls, how was your day?"
"Mama took us to the zoo!" Little Joon yelled
"Inside voices." I said as I put plates out at the table.
"We saw the girraf!" Eileen yelled
"Please inside voice." I said sternly and they continued to ignore me.
"I'm going upstairs." I said once I put everything out for dinner. I took X upstairs to bathe him and get him ready for bed.
"Let's get you in the tub." I said quietly to him as we headed to his room and I got him outta his clothes and grabbed a towel and a fresh diaper and a onesie. We then took a short walk to the bathroom where it was a mess from the girls playing and I was then upset my socks got wet, I sighed and headed to our bathroom and then bathed X and he was so happy he loved the water. After bathing him I put on his diaper and his onesie and started to put him down to sleep, I carried him with me downstairs to make him a warm bottle. I then saw there were dishes in the sink from them eating and I sighed again.
'Keep it together Kaila.' I said to myself as I warmed up Xaviers bottle. Sounded as though Namjoon and the twins were in the tv room. I went back up to X's room and began to rock him to sleep humming moonchild to him as I use to do with his sisters it would put them right to sleep, within minutes he was sleeping and I placed him in his crib and quietly left his room closing the door behind me.
I went to the girls bathroom cleaning up, I picked up there toys, wiped up the water on the floor, cleaned the tub, and sink and then put there dirty clothes in a hamper. I then went to our room cleaning our bathtub and picking up anything I left from Xav bath time. I heard the girls coming upstairs loudly.
'Please don't wake hi-' and soon after I heard crying, I sighed again wanting to cry myself but I held it together.
"Please stop, your brother needs to sleep." I said to the girls and Joon took them to keep it down.
"Sorry Kai." He said as he took the girls to their room and get them to bed. I went to get Xav and get him back to sleep, I was so tired and only wanted to sleep myself, I was rocking Xavier to sleep and I was quietly crying to myself. After awhile he finally drifted off to sleep and I put him back down, I then went to the kitchen to clean up. I was still silently crying to myself feeling overwhelmed. I put away the leftovers and then cleaned the table then I began to wash dishes when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and I felt Namjoon lips on my neck.
"The kids are sleeping." He said in my ear.
"I'm not in the mood." I said quietly and he sighed.
"What's wrong?" He asked and then I broke. I cried and let my frustration out, in the form of tears.
"Woah baby, baby what's wrong?" He asked me.
"I'm tired. I'm exhau-exhausted. It's so hard with two energetic 5 year olds a-and a 8 month old every day. I never get a break I can't do th-this but I have too." I cried and he pulled my into his arms kissing my head.
"I'm sorry that you feel this sense of being overwhelmed. I'm sorry I'm not home enough to help out. I'm off for the week, how about I take care of the kids so you can relax?" He asked me.
"That's not how marriage works tho Joon, I can't put it all in you." I said as I looked up at him.
"Kaila it's all been put on you to take care of everything while I'm gone, nothing about our marriage is ideal or traditional honestly. I want to help you to relax and if it's something as simple as keeping the kids busy than I will do just that. I want my wife to be as happy as my kids are." He said
"I am happy Joon, I don't want you to think I'm not, I'm just having a mommy crisis." I chuckled and he laughed a little too.
"Next time just talk to me, okay I don't want you to have to do this on your own. Also you know my mom would love to come help with the kids." He said as he pulled me to the living room where we sat down.
"I know. I just don't want to be a bother." I said and he then kissed my neck.
"You know she never thinks your a bother. She wants you to have the kids over more. Matter fact, they can go over tomorrow and we can have some ya time." He said kissing my neck again.
"Mhmm.."
"Sound good?" He asked kissing my jawline and making his way to my lips.
"Yeah." I said kissing him back and we spent the rest of the night snuggling up on the couch watching movies till Eileen came and woke us up.

A/N: Hi! 😁
Yup. So there's that. 😁