Home- Taehyung!

⚠️⚠️EXTREME SMUT like really crazy...⚠️⚠️

I finally was home from nannying and threw my bag down and my keys. I walked pass the couch and into the bedroom where I showered put on workout leggings, a grey sweatshirt and some socks and walked down to the living room.
"Babbbbbeeee!" Tae whined and I giggled forgetting he was on the couch so I walked over to him, and stood there when he pulled me on top of him, so I made myself comfortable and his hand then slid from my back to holding my ass, I smiled at him then pecked his lips.

[^how y'all was laying]"Tae, What are you doing?" I asked as I felt him moving around a lot

"Tae, What are you doing?" I asked as I felt him moving around a lot.
"Nothing." He said I then laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes feeling our chest rise and fall.
"Mmhmm..."I opened my eyes when I was about to ask I felt something stick me in my my womanhood, I let out a small gasp.
"Tae. What are you-" I couldn't get the question out when he grind up into me. I let out a moan, it felt so good, so I went ahead and grind into him.
"Is that what you want?" I moaned as I was now sitting on his dick grinding into him while I held his shoulders.
"Don't. Stop." He said between his teeth as he held my hips.
"AHHHHH RIGHT THERE!" I yelled and moaned when I was about to cum Tae threw me off of him and my back hit the couch, he hovered over me and ripped my leggings to get to my panties.
"Taeeeee, those were my favorite!" I whined.
"I'll buy you more, I just need you." He said and I smirked at him and then pulled him in for a kiss, he then growled and man when I say it turned me on, I mean that, I moaned just to let him know I liked it. His hands slowly moved there way up my thighs to my panties pulling them down and then he took off him pants too.
"Stop teasing!" I yelled at him and he smirked and then he put his hand lightly around my neck as he eased his dick into me, I squealed. He then slowly started to move then he picked of the pace.
"Ahhh! Harder! I moaned as his hips began to go deeper and he reached a new spot, he hands had gotten a little tighter around my neck, but oddly enough I loved the feeling I was getting from this.
"Tae! I'm going to-" I moaned loudly
"Cum for Daddy!" He said and he has never called himself that but it was fucking hot, we never had sex like this but it was a whole new level.
"Ahhhhhh!!" I moaned as we both came together, but Tae kept going, wanting to really push the limits. It was overstimulating my body, and I couldn't handle it, but I also didn't want it to stop. I cried as he kept going even though my body was ready to stop.
"No, I ca-can-can't! Taeahhh!" I whined as I came for the second time, he pulled out and then kissed me, letting go of my neck and giving me a rough kiss.
"I fucking love you." He said as he smiled at me. And I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I love you more, let's go round 3!" I said and he smiled back picking me up and taking me to the bedroom and threw me down this time I got on my knees and told him to lay down, and he did. I threw my leg over his thigh and then put his dick inside of me and I gasped but then moved forwards kiss him, then I leaned forward, held onto his shoulders and became to bounce my ass on that dick, the room was filled with our moans.
"Taylor!" He moaned, I then began to really grind into him as his hands found my hips.
"Yes, just like that." He said breathlessly.
"Does daddy like that?" I asked seductively. And he looked me in my eyes and it was like something switched but he picked me up and laid me face down ass up, and began to really pound into me, I moaned loudly, moaning his name. I felt him go deeper causing me to grab onto the sheets and ball my hand up.
"Fuck! Ahh!!" Tae then grabbed the end on my hair wrapping it around his hand, he has never been like this but maybe it was a kink.
"Do you like that?" He asked as the room filled with the sound of our skin slapping together.
"Yes!! Right there! Right there!!!" I screamed as I then came, he kept going till his came. Our body's falling to the bed, both of us panting out of control.
"That was something." I said looking at him.
"Was it good?" He asked as though he was nervous.
"It was mind blowing, the way you hit it from the back." I smirked as I climbed onto him again.
"Again? You really trying to wear me down babygirl."
He chuckled
"Well you shouldn't have started the shit. Don't start what you can't finish." I smiled as I kissed him ready for another round.

A/N: Oops uhhh...it's kinda ranchy and very detailed...well let me know what you think. 😁