Trouble - Maknae Line 2/3

I just love them. 😂 also love how they are the Maknae line 2/3 of them are the same age or older and 1 is younger than me. lol

 lol

"Ugh." I groaned as I hung up the phone setting it down on the counter.
"Damnit." I sighed.
"What's wrong baby?" Tae asked as he walked into the kitchen, standing behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, holding onto my small baby bump.
"Hyun. He got in trouble again at school. We have to have a meeting with the principal." I sighed
"What happened this time?" Tae asked as I turned around in his arms.
"He told a student that she and her mom are a hoe." Tae stared me right in my eyes when he bursted out laughing.
"Taehyung!" I yelled hitting his arm
"It's not funny, he shouldn't be saying stuff like that he is only 8." I said
"I know. I know. I'm sorry babe. " he said calming hisself down.
"Will you talk to him, please?" I asked
"Yes." He gave me a kiss on the lips and then was off to go talk to Hyung.
— Next Day (meeting) —
"Hello, Ms.Kim?" Ms.Yun asked I stood walk over to her.
"Hello it's actually Mrs.Kim." I smiled and she gave me a quick glance over head to toe.
"Hmm." She said as she turned to her office.
"I'm sorry my husband will be here any second he has to park the car." I said as we sat.
"No worries at all." She smiled as the door opened once more and I looked to see Tae.
"Oh my gosh, are you Taehyung?" The principal asked my husband.
"Yes. Guessing you were a fan or relative was a fan?" He asked
"My daughter, but also myself." She smiled
"Well nice to meet you." He smiled sitting next to me and holding my hand.
"So about Hyung-" I started
"Just forget it all, we can get rid of the incident report." She said
"No. I don't want him to be treated any differently because of who his father is." I said quickly.
" But I don't want him to have anything negative-" she started I cut her off
"I don't mean to cut you off,but he is my child, what we say goes. He is not to be treated differently. I don't care if his father was king of the world. He isn't to be given a slap on the wrist. He has to learn." I said "had my husband not walked in that door you wouldn't have brushed it under the rug." I said working myself up, Tae then placed a hand on my stomach.
"Baby, calm down. Don't work yourself up to much. Don't wanna upset, the baby." He said kissing my temple . I sat back and took a deep breathe.
"Im sorry but my wife is right Hyun isn't to get special treatment, he is to get the same as other student. " Tae said
"Alright well, then he will be suspended for 3 days, we can't tolerate that language in our school." She said
"Understood." We both said stand up walking out let's say the next 3 days were hell for Hyun, lots of cleaning, extra school work and no tv or video games.

" We both said stand up walking out let's say the next 3 days were hell for Hyun, lots of cleaning, extra school work and no tv or video games

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Lily yelled jumping up and down as Jungkook walked into the front door.
"Hi my little flower." He kneeled down picking up Lily effortlessly.
"Mommy said you're in trouble." She smiled
"In trouble...why?" He asked
"You forgot protect." She smiled Jungkook stared at his daughter very confused.
"Where are you getting your information Lily?"
"Mommy was on the phone with Aunie."
"Auntie...mhmm. Okay well daddy got you something." Her face lighting up. As he sat her on the couch.
"A new teddy!" She screamed this little girl loves her stuffed animals, she then yelled thanks as she ran to her play room. Leaving Jungkook to figure out what he did. Walking upstairs and into his and his wife's bedroom, he found her no where in sight.
"Faith." He hummed
"Faithie." He called when he heard you call out from the giant walk in closet.
"What are you doing in here?"
"Thinking." She said
"About?" He asked as he walked over to her and kissed her head.
"How you didn't use protection and now I'm pregnant." She said
"Pregnant?"
"Yes. Kook you're know I'm not ready for another baby so soon. Lily just now getting to be more independent." Faith whined a little
"Baby, I promise you it wasn't something I planned." He said
"I know, I can't blame you, I wasn't on the pill either, but get ready for another baby." Faith smiled at him
"I'm excited also you should probably be careful when your on the phone."
"Why?" And Jungkook explained the conversation between him and his daughter not long ago. Faith eyes getting bigger.
"Oh my gosh." She said as she broke into a fit of laughter.