Coffee

I walked down the streets of Seoul, until I made my way into a coffee shop, it's been awhile since I've been to the particular little coffee shop. I waited in line while I stared out of the window to the right of me, the city really was alive today, the streets were crowded.

I remember running into the small coffee shop just to escape the pouring down rain. I was completely drenched from head to toe. The rain came out of no where and of course this is the day I don't bring my umbrella. I looked around at the small little shop taking in the warmth and it's homey like aesthetics. My eyes then locked with a man who sat in the far left side of the shop, half of his face was covered with a black face mask and he wore a baseball cap, he had on black hoodie with jogging pants and he just stared at me.
I then took a seat near the fireplace to warm myself up, after sitting there for a moment when a cup appeared in front of my face, I looked up to see the same guy who stared me down holding a cup out to me, I grab it hesitantly.
"Thank you." I said as I gave a little bow.
"You look cold." He said hearing his voice for the first time, it wasn't what I expected, his voice wasn't as low as I was expecting, but it wasn't high either, but it was warm and inviting.
"What's your name?" He asked
"Millie."
"I'm Hoseok." He said pulling his mask down and flashing a smile. We ended up talking for hours, next thing I know it's 10 pm and I need to head home.
"So Millie where are you headed?" Hoseok asked me
"Home, but I need to catch a cab." I said as I began to look up a number.
"I could drop you off." He offered.
"I wouldn't want to be a burden."
"You could never." He smiled and that was the beginning of our beautiful relationship, we continued to talk, text, and even hangout for another 4 months and then we decided to take it to the next level and date, it was amazing, he treated me so well. But our futures were heading in two different directions so we decided to call it quits after 2 years...it was the hardest decision, but it was what was best.

"Ma'am?" I looked up to see the barista calling out to me, good thing there was on one behind me. I must have been reminiscing on the past as I do sometimes.
"What can I get started for you?" She asked
"Can I have a Carmel Macchiato." I smiled, after about a few minutes my name was called. I thanked the barista and headed out the door, bumping into someone.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Such a clutch." I said as I picked up my now empty coffee cup I dropped. I looked up to be met with those familiar warm brown eyes.
"Millie?"
"Hoseok?" I said as he pulled me aside out of the way of the door.
"It's been so long." I said as I let tears fall, I've missed him.
"I miss you." I say to him as I embraced him and he stood there for a second and then wrapped his arms around me.
"You look so great, Mr.Superstar." I giggled pulling away and wiping my tears.
"I miss you too Mills." He finally says
"You did it, I'm so proud of you. Living your dream." I smiled and he then pulled me in for a kiss and I reacted quickly giving as much passion to the kiss as he was giving and we soon pulled away and we just told there staring into each other's eyes.
"I want us to get back together." He said.

Enjoy this video of Hoseok being himself, I love him! 😍

*Let me know if you want a part 2 to this?*

A/N: Hiiii soooo it's been awhile and honestly I've been having some writers block truthfully but also i was listening to Coffee and BAM this came to mind. I hope it's good...request are always appreciated! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!! 💜💜💜💜