Argument.

I was sitting in the living room, just finished cleaning the house and was just on my phone waiting for my loving fiancé to get home, I was really excited because it's my birthday and I just want to cuddle with my Yoongi bear. I was humming to myself when I heard the front door open and I turned to see Yoongi, he looked angry.
"Hey babe." I said as he walked by me not saying a word, I knew he was heading to his studio, then I heard the door shut.
"Hey baby, how was your day?" I whispered to myself as I got up and walked to the kitchen, to make something to eat. I quickly prepared some chicken with rice and grabbed the leftover kimchi Jin made us, I played the food and took it to Yoongi studio. I opened the door and saw he was sitting at his desk, and I walked closer with a smile on my face holding this plate.
"Hey, babe I bought you food, thought you would be hun-"
"I already ate." He said my smile falling off of my face.
"Oh." I said my heart just ache a little from his coldness.
"Can you leave now." He said and I just stared at him.
"Seriously..." I said.
"Yeah seriously."
"What's your problem?" I asked
"YOU!" He yelled as he looked at me anger in his eyes, he then reached over and snatch the plate from my hand and dumped it all in the trash.
"Wow." I said shocked.
"I slaved over the stove to make that."
"I didn't ask you too." He said
"What the fuck!" I yelled at him
"I have done nothing but be a loving fiancé! I was so excited about you coming home! And this is what I get! On MY fucking birthday, you know Min Fucking Yoongi! You can go Fuck yourself! I just wanted to spend time with you!" I yelled as tears ran down my face and I walked out of the room slamming the door.
"You can't slam doors in my fucking house!" He yelled after me.
"Oh so it's your house now?!" I yelled as I stood at the end of the hallway and he was near me.
"Yea, that's right MY HOUSE!" He yelled.
"Well enjoy living in your house ALONE!" I yelled.
"Where the fuck are you going?!" He yelled
"Any place but here." I said as I slipped my ring off and walked out the door, not bothered to grab my closes, putting on my jacket and rain boots that sat next to the door, and I began to walk down the long ass driveway, I hadn't notice it was pouring outside and that it was thundering and lighting, which I'm afraid of storms. I sucked it up because I knew I wasn't welcome back. I kept walking I had been walking and crying from the argument as well as being afraid, I made it pretty far when I pulled my phone out to call one of the guys but of course because I was on my damn phone it's dead.
"Of course." I cried more as a another loud thunder rumbled.
I then stopped and held myself as I began to shiver, when a car came up.
"Dani get in." Yoongi said
"No." I sniffled.
"Come on you're going to get sick." He said
"You don't care."
"Yes I do, now get in."
"I'm fin-" a huge strike of lightning lit up the sky followed by a loud thunder, causing me to drop to the ground and scream. I heard Yoongi say 'shit' and the. I felt arms around me and I cried just terrified. He lifted me up and put me in the car, and we headed back to the house.
"Let's get you a warm bath." He said as he carried me inside.
"Why are you being so nice?" I questioned.
"I am so sorry Dani but I pranked you." He said.
"What?"
"Yeah I pranked you, it was the start an argument prank, Hobi told me to try it, I didn't mean to hurt you." He said as he kissed my forehead repeatedly.
He then Grabbed my ring and slipped it own my finger.
"And this is yours." He smiled as then he kissed me.
"I hate you." I said
"I love you more." He said.

-

A/N : sooooooo here you go, it's ehhh.