Let Down. (KNJ)

I was quickly running around the house trying to make sure I had everything, and that Yeona had her school supplies, lunch and books.
"Yeona honey we have to go." I said as I quickly grabbed the car keys when Joon walked through the door.
"Hey babe." He said as he quickly kissed me.
"Hey! Remember you're picking up Yeona today because I can't leave early again this week or I will be in tr-" he cut me off
"I know honey, I got you I will pick her up." He said and I smiled up at him as he smiled back at me when our beautiful daughter came bouncing down the stairs, in her school uniform she had the biggest smile on her face.
"I will see you later princess." Joon said as he got down on one knee and embraced Yeona who squealed excitedly.
"I get to hangout with daddy today?" She asked him
"Yes princess, it's going to be me and you until mommy gets home." He said and kissed her head.
"Yay!!!" She yelled as she started dancing.
"Come on baby we gotta go." I smiled as I held out her back to her and she put it on and quickly hugged Joon who hugged her back.
"By princess. Have a good day." He said as she smiled walking out and he kissed me once more.
"Bye my Queen." He said and I laughed a little as he closed the door after us.

— Time skip (4:15 p.m.) —
I was still hard at work, working on some new codes when I got a phone call.
"Hello this is Evelyn how may I help you?" I answered unsure why I was receiving a call.
"Good afternoon Ms.Kim it's Ms.Park from *Insert school name* I just wanted to see if anyone was coming to get Mee -Yeona?" She asked and I felt myself becoming upset that my daughter had been wait almost an hour for her father to pick her up seeing how it was 4:15.
"Oh my gosh I am so sorry, I will be on my way. I just need to inform my supervisor. I apologize Ms.Park." I said quickly.
"Oh no worries she's a sweetheart so she is just reading." She said and I sighed.
"Alright, I will see you soon." I said as I hung up. I looked up towards my bosses office, now I had to muster up the courage to explain this to him. I sighed and then took a deep breath and walked to his office and knocked.
"Come in." I opened the door and walked in.
"Ah Evelyn. How's the work coming?" He asked
"Oh it's fine sir. I need to ask you something if that's okay?"
"Sure have a seat." He said gesturing to the chairs in front of his desk and so I took a seat.
"I must leave to go collect my daughter from school." I said, my boss took in a deep breath before sighing.
"I know I have been leaving a lot, but my husband didn't pick her up and she is there waitin-"
"Save the sob story, Evelyn I like you, you're a great worker very hard working at that. However you come in early and I appreciate that however you keep needing to leave early and I just don't think this job is going to be what's best for you. Our hours are set, I've allowed you to leave but I can't keep doing it. My boss is asking me questions for the reasoning." He said "I don't want to let you go so I have to put you on a suspension for a week. Hopefully that will get you some time to get everything in order." He said I stood up and bowed
"Thank you. I am so sorry for all of this." I said as I quickly left his office to collect my belongings and head out the door to my car.
I was so frustrated and angry, I asked him to do one thing I never ask him for anything really because I don't want to be that wife that expecting my husband to just give me everything when I want it....idol or not. I wanted to cry but I needed to keep it together. I called my husband and of course he didn't answer.
"Namjoon, I don't ask much of you. I don't but for the sake of my job I asked you to get our daughter from school. I hope whatever you're doing is fucking worth it." I said as I hung up and focused on getting to my daughters school.
After a 20 minute drive I pulled up to the school parking out front when I walked to the door and Ms. Park came over with Yeona, she came running up to me and I got down on my knees as she was crying.
"Shhh it's okay baby." I said to her quietly as she sniffled in my ear.
"Appa didn't come." She sniffles and I pulled her back and dried her tears with the sleeve of my shirt.
"It's okay baby. We will see him at home, something just came up." I said and she nodded her head not completely understanding  me because she was only 6 years old.
"Thank you Ms.Park." I said as I stood up picking up my daughter and walking back to the car and buckled her up and went to the drivers seat.
"What do you want to get for dinner?" I asked her as I smiled into the rear view mirror.
"We can get whatever you want." I said and she looked at me.
"Can we get Fried chicken?" She asked"of course baby." I said as I pulled off to go get us chicken.
We arrived home after getting the chicken and I put on my pajamas and so did Me Me and we were in the living room watching some Barbie movie she wanted to watch and we were eating and giggling. When I we finished I took everything to the kitchen when I came back and we laid on the couch and Me Me laid across my lap I was running my fingers through her hair and she had fallen asleep. I was smiling as I looked at my baby girl and kissed her cheek lightly.
Then the front door opened and I turned my head to see Namjoon standing in the door way with a stuffed unicorn, flowers and food. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I carefully got up and laid Yeona down and covered her with a blanket and stood up. Joon set everything down and I grabbed his arm and pulled him down to the guest room closeting the door and I began to pace the floor back and forth.
"I'm so upset and angry." I said as I looked at him and he just looked at me.
"I'm so sorry Evelyn, I got caught up at the studio working on music and I just -"
"Joon I don't ask you for much! I got suspended from my job for a week because I have been leaving too much. Suspended, I've never been suspended for anything. I knew getting into a relationship with an idol wouldn't be easy, it wasn't easy when we first came out to your fans, it wasn't easy when we got engaged, it wasn't easy after we got easy and it sure wasn't easy during the pregnancy. I knew what I was getting into! I still chose to be with you because I love you, how ever I never really asked you to do anything even when you were home on breaks or between your stops...I ask this once for you to pick our daughter up from school and you didn't and I left work. They want to fire me...just because of my attendance!" I yelled as I was crying now.
"I'm sorry Eve, I didn't know..."
"You never asked, you don't talk to me anymore. I love you so much Namjoon it hurts that we don't spend time together anymore, you hardly come home, if I was crazy I'd accuse you of cheating but I know better than that. I just feel like you don't - you don't love me anymore and it hurt. That shit fucking hurts. We put on a happy face for Me-Yeona but -" I broke putting my guard down and letting all my pent up sadness, anger and frustration come crashing down.
"Evelyn, baby I am so so so sorry. I never knew you felt like that. I don't want you to ever think that I don't love you. I love you more than anything, you and Me Me are my everything and any kids we have after her. I am so sorry that I made you feel this way and that I let you think this. I am really sorry about your job, I know how much working means to you, it's something you love to do and I need to do better to respect that. As for today I wish more than anything that I could have gotten Me Me from school and all I can say is sorry. I promise to do better with our relationship and how I treat my two favorite girls." He said and I looked up at him and he began to wipe my tears and then he pulled me in for a kiss. It was a slow and passionate kiss but full of love.
"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you and I mean that." He said as he left kissed all over my face causing me to giggle a little when I wiped my eyes as we head a little knock on the door. Joon walked over and opened it to see a tired little girl.
"Hey princess, daddy is soooooooo sorry for not getting you from school today." Joon said as he got down to her level.
"It's okay Appa I know you work hard." She said rubbing her eyes.
"Aww baby." He said as he picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder.
"I love you so much princess."
"I love you too daddy." She said as she nuzzled into his neck a bit more and he rubbed her back. Joon carried her to her room and I followed behind leaning against the door frame. He went to lay her down and she refused to let got of him, I chuckled a little.
"Princess."
"No don't go daddy." She said quietly.
"Okay I will stay until you fall asleep." He said as he laid in her bed with her and she snuggled up to him. I left to go clean the living room. Cleaning dishes and then putting the flowers in a vase and setting the unicorn to the side when I finished I walked back to check on Joon and Me Me and opened the door to find them both asleep. I smiled as I walked over kissing them both on their heads and cover them with the blanket and shut the light off and closing the door.

A/N: I really like this one

A/N: I really like this one. But as promised a second upload. ☺️