Finding Out. (KTH)

A/N: Hi lovelies, I realized today that I haven't posted any chapters that are LGBTQ+ community friendly. I'm sorry my loves also I can't promise this to be the BEST chapter BUT I will try my best. Please I hope not to offend anyone with anything said or mentioned in this chapter, also if you're going to leave nasty remarks then you can just click off of my story because I do not tolerate that here.
This is a safe space for EVERYONE and I love you all my little beans! 💕😘 Always know I'm here for you and to support you no matter what. 🏳️‍🌈

{A little bit of back story: Faith is the y/n char. However she is in her....let's say 30's or so, and you have twin boys and then your youngest is a girl. Taehyung is the father and he is no longer doin BTS, they have all stopped but he is still working on music.}{oh yeah sons -Xavier and Hyueng both 17 and Devyn Eyun is 15}

I just gotten home from picking up the kids from their practice, Xavier had soccer while Hyueng had piano lessons and Devyn was studying at the library.
We finally made it home and we're walking in when the boys ran off to there room and I heard a thud meaning something fell.
"Boys stop running!" I yelled and I soon heard a apology from them both. I closed the door and took off my shoes and then went to the kitchen to begin to prepare dinner, as I was prepping the food I looked up to see Devyn in the doorway.
"Hey my little bean, what's up?" I smiled at her as I called her by her childhood nickname.
"Nothing. I have work." She said as she then ran off to her room, and I stared after her a little worried because this past few weeks she'd been acting really differently, very closed off , not too happy and secretive when she was always so happy and cheerful as well as open.  I went back to preparing dinner and after about a half hour the front door opened and walked in Tae who took off his shoes then over to me and he kissed the side of my head.
"Hey babe." He smiled and I smiled back at him.
"Hi love, how was work?" I asked
"Fine Yoongi says hi and we all have to come over for dinner soon."
"Okay, of course we just gotta figure out a night." I said as I went to sauté some chicken.
"How was your day?" He asked me as his hands found their selves on my waist as he stood behind me and his chin rested on my shoulder.
"It was fine, uneventful until I got the kids." I said as I started to plate the food, he then let me go and began helping me by bringing it all to the table, which we finished and sat down after calling the kids to come and eat.
—After Dinner.—
The Hyuen had cleaned the dishes after dinner since it was his night, Tae was in the living room watching tv with Xavier and Devyn was in her room. I was finishing up some laundry I had done earlier in the week but forgotten about, and I was taking some stuff to my room when I heard someone call me.
"Mom?" I looked to see Devyn.
"Hmm?" I asked as I looked at my sweet beautiful babygirl.
"Can I talk to you about something?" She asked
"Of course hang on." I said as I slip the basket into my bedroom, and then walked down to her room. She let me in and immediately shut the door and locked it behind me. I kind of just looked at her and she took my hand and sat me down on her bed and she sat down next to me.
"Okay what's up bean?" I asked her and she kept her head down playing with the bottom of her shirt.
"I have something that I want to tell you." She said quietly.
"Okay what is it?" I asked her as I then turned my body a bit more so I was facing her.
"What would you say...if...if-I..." she started she was staring at me but she seemed so nervous. I then reached up to run my fingers through her long wavy hair.
"Hey hey hey, calm down. Take a deep breathe and then start again." I said to her with a small smile. She smiled back at me as she then took a deep breathe, but then I saw tears begin to well up in her eyes.
"Bean what's wrong? What's going on?" I asked as I was concerned now.
"Mom wou-would you sti-still lo-love me if I-I-I-. If I liked girls?" She asked me and I sat there staring at my daughter that was crying trying to tell me about who she likes, she had so much worry in her eyes and she was crying so much.
"Oh babygirl, of course I would still love you. That doesn't matter to me. You love whoever you want too it doesn't change my love you my little bean." I smiled to her as I pulled her into my arms and she began to cry even more due to I'm sure feeling relieved. I then began to run my fingers through her hair again to try and calm her down, and after a short time she had tired herself out and I laid her on her bed and covered her up.
"I love you so much my sweet girl." I said as I kissed her forehead and walked out closing her door behind me.
I then walked back to the living room and saw Xavier was asleep on the couch, I walked over to him and brushed his curly hair out of his face, the twins looked exactly like Tae just a few shades darker in complexion.
I smiled at my sweet growing boy, and leaned down.
"X, get up and go to bed honey." I said and he got up his 6'0 figure towering over me and he hugged me and kissed my head and walked to his room.
I then cleaned up the living room a bit, turned off the tv and headed to my and taehyung bedroom. I sighed once I walked in and then went to change my clothes and went to sit on the bed. Tae had just opened the bathroom door as I sat down.
"Hey baby." He said as I had began to zone out, not hearing him since I was stuck in my thoughts.
"Baby?" He called again until he walked over to me and tapped me and I then I looked up at him.
"What's wrong babe?" He asked me and I really contemplated telling him but I needed too.
"I just talked to Devyn." I said
"Yeah?"
"And she told me something, pretty important." I said
"What was it?" He asked me.
*knock* *knock*
We both look to the door and so Tae went to go answer it, and Devyn was standing there.
"Mom you forgot this." She said as her hair was kinda crazy from her sleeping for a few minutes.
"Come here honey." I said and she came into our room sitting next to me on the edge of the bed. I then leaned forward and whispered in her ear.
"You should tell your father." I suggested she then quickly looked to me and shook her head with a lot of worry in her eyes.
"Don't worry I'm right here baby." I smiled to her and she nodded her head a little and looked to Tae.
"Princess why are you crying?" He asked her.
"Daddy....Appa...I'm a...I-I-...I am a lesbian." She finally got out, and Tae without even thinking walked over to her and pulled her into his arms, he then proceeded to kiss her head and tell her how much he loves her and how that doesn't matter to him as long as she was happy, I could tell she was even more relieved though. After awhile she decided she needed sleep and so she hugged us both and then left the room.
"Wow." Tae said
"Hm?"
"Nothing I can only imagine how long she had been holding that in." He said
"Right." I said as I climbed into bed and under the covers with Tae following behind. He kissed me and I kissed him back.
"I'm just glad she had two supportive parents." I said smiling.
"Yes and we will continue to support her through it all." He added
"Also this means I get another daughter whenever she decides she wants to date." I smiled to myself and Tae just chuckled at me knowing how much I wanted another daughter but couldn't have any more children due to the risk.
I was happy just knowing my daughter could reassure herself that her family still loves her no matter who she chooses to be with.

A/N: Hiii!!! sorryyy if it's not that great but I just wanted to put up something different if you want any others let me know. 😘 I love you!!!!