The Mat

A/N: There is some discrimination mentioned in this chapter.

I was at the laundromat cleaning my clothes because the washer/dryer in my apartment stopped working

I was at the laundromat cleaning my clothes because the washer/dryer in my apartment stopped working. I was so exhausted I had been here a good portion of the day, and it was so hot. The doors to the laundromat were wide open due to the heat wave that hot Seoul today. I had my hair in a messy bun curls just everywhere, I had on some shorts and a tank top.
I was frustrated because we are being rushed to get out due to some jerk buying out the place for a stupid photo shoot. I rolled my eyes as I was getting the last of my clothes from the dryer and folding them when a camera crew walked in as well as a group of people perhaps it was the staff.
"If you guys could please leave the premises we have closed down for the day."  The manger of the laundromat yelled.
"Seriously." I said to myself, I pushed my stuff into my basket and began to walk out to put the first load in the car, I walked back to the laundromat to grab my next load when I saw someone grab it, it was a stranger.
"Um...excuse me." I said to the tall stranger trying to get my stuff from him but he walked right past me and threw my things on the ground the basket tipped over and my clothes fell out.
"HEY!" I yelled angrily.
"What part of get out don't you get?." He snapped
"Listen here jackass I was putting my stuff away!" I yelled as I got on my knees to get my now dirty clothes.
"Clean up your filthy clothes, it's just like you. Gross disgusting, and filthy." He said and as angry as I was I couldn't help but fell hurt by his words. My eyes began to well up with tears.
"Excuse me." I looked to see through my blurred vision due to the tears a tall man kneeling next to me.
"Let me help you." He spoke
"No. I have it." I said but he grabbed my clothes quickly and put them in the basket and then grabbing the basket. I stood up and began to wipe my eyes.
"Please don't cry. I'm so sorry that he was so unkind." He said I looked up to see Namjoon of BTS. I wasn't a big fan just knew of them.
"I'm so sorry I must go." I said trying to take my basket.
"Wait. I want to have your clothes cleaned, please stay." He said
"But that guy." I trailed off
"He's out of here no need to worry about him." He said with a small smile and I sighed and then agreed. We soon walked into the building and he explained everything to the members and they all wanted me to stay out of pity I'm sure, but I sat and waited for my clothes to dry and watched the photo shoot. After awhile they finished as my clothes were done as well and of course I just wanted to escape but Namjoon had other plans.
"Hey I want to invite you to come hang out with us."
"No thanks" I said quickly
"Wait why?"
"I'm no ones charity case Namjoon. I don't want to be treated differently because of my skin. Just leave me alone!" I yelled at him causing everyone to watch me.
"Hey hey, that's not what I was trying to do, honestly if that happened to anyone I would treat them the same but it just so happened to be you. Also I think your cute, wanted to maybe get to know you, but if you want to go I understand." He said and I walked out went to my car and sat there thinking. I waited long enough that I saw people leaving and I finally saw Namjoon, I got out of my car running over when security stopped me.
"Namjoon. Wait!" I yelled and he stopped and looked to me.
"I'm sorry I was so harsh, it's just I'm scared of letting people in." I said as he slowly approached me.
"I can understand. Come hangout, I want to show you I'm different." He said and I smiled at him.
"I would love too.  However I can't tonight." I said
"It sounds as though you're implying you want to hangout another time." He said raising his eye brow.
"I know you're a smart man Namjoon, what do you think?" I smirked.
"I think I need your number." He said
"Here give me your phone." And he did I quickly added my information.
"It was nice meeting you...."
"Lunar." I smiled
"Lunar, what a beautiful name."
"Haha no my parents were like total hippies." I laughed
"Still I like it."
"Well I will catch ya later, send me a chat." I said walking off to my car, watching him disappear into one of the 2 vans they travel in.