The Surgery. (MYG)

[Year : 2012]
I ran down the hall quickly, bumping into a few of the staff members and shouting an apology as I rushed by, I then make it to the room I was searching for.
"*heavy breathing * I'-I'm he-her-here." I said
"Why?"
"Seri-seriously?" I ask tilting my head
"I have to go."
"Yoongi! You were HIT BY A CAR!" I yelled at him as he was telling the nurses to stop.
"I'm fine, my shoulder is a little sore, but I'm fine." He said as he stood up and began to leave the room while he was handed his discharge information and pain medication.
"Yoongi."
"Janelle." He said as I followed behind him.
"Yoongi seriously this is not something you can just brush off." I said as we were making our way to the street to catch a cab.
"I know but I can't worry right now." He said
"And why not?" I asked him as I crossed my arms as a cab stopped in front of us, he opened the door allowing me to climb in first and then him.
"We will talk at home." He said and the rest of the ride was quiet.
—At the apartment—
We finally made it to our too small apartment, it was kind of run down as well however we made it work and we were together still which is all that mattered. Yoongi and I had met in middle school however we didn't date until after high school, we've been together for about 2 years and we moved in together late last year, I worked in accounting and Yoongi was pursuing his dream to become a producer, it's not always easy however we make it work and have each other to fall back on.
"Okay, we're home now will you explain?" I asked
"Well because I made it in that group for BigHit, I can't do that shit the doctors want, surgery can ruin everything. I'm tired of being in this fucking hellhole of a apartment, and you having to work so much. I should be supporting us! Not you." He said as he sat on the bed defeated , I walked over sitting next to him.
"Yoongi." He refused to look up so I placed my hands on either side of his face.
"Yoongi look at me baby." I said as he then head his head up.
"I know it's not the best situation however I just know it will turn around. Our living situation isn't the best but it works for now. But promise me that if the pain gets too bad you will let me know."
"Of course." He said as he leaned forward and I closed the distance our lips meeting.
[ FF / 2020]
The guys have really been putting in the work and working so hard for the company and mainly their fans, I remember throughout the years the many accomplishments and even the hard times the guys had been through.
I smile thinking through old memories as I walked through me and Yoongi penthouse apartment near Seoul. I was getting ready to head down to where the guys were practicing for the MOTS:ON E concert, I just threw on some leggings one of Yoongi shirts a long black cardigan and my black doc martens and called for a car to pick me up.
—at the stage—
I had arrived a few minutes later where I met up with Namjoons girlfriend and we walked in together when we got to the stage where the guys were taking a break.
"Hey babe." I smiled at Yoongi as I walked over to him.
"Hey" he said as he winced a little as he used his left arm to pick up his mic.
"Yoongi?"
"I'm fine." He said
"Yoongi have you done your therapy today yet?" I asked
"Yes."
"Your giving me short answers here." I sighed
"What do you want me to say Nelli?" He snapped
"First off I never asked for the attitude Yoongi, I'm trying to help you out, because it's obvious your in pain and still trying to hide it." I said
"I'm fine please drop it." He said
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes as I went with Tevyn (Namjoon gf name) and watched the guys fully run through the entire concert, by the end Yoongi was obviously in more pain. I had gotten some of his pain medicine from his bag and grabbed the heating back I had in my bag and I made Yoongi come sit down after they finished.
"Nelli, please st-" he started
"No you sit down take these and rest." I told him as I placed the heating pad on his shoulder to help with the pain hopefully.
—Few days after the concert—
"Ugh...uhhhh...."
*grunt*
*groan*
I rolled over to find the space next to me empty, I sat up grabbing my glasses and then walking out of the bedroom half sleep still following the groaning and grunting to the living room so I walked down the flight of steps (it's a penthouse where the only thing upstairs is the bedroom and a bathroom.) to see Yoongi moving around picking up stuff.
"Really?" I asked him and he looked over at me with pain in his eyes. I quickly moved closer.
"Babe? Yoongi...what's wrong?" I asked him
"The pain is bad." He said and I nodded my head I ran back upstairs grabbing my phone and calling the doctors office he uses and informed them of what is currently going on of course they have to examine him so I threw on some pants and brushed my teeth and then put my hair up and then helped Yoongi to dress himself then we headed out.
After the appointment we were informed that Yoongi needed to have surgery to repair the dislocated shoulder, he needed to be out from working. I was devastated that he would have to have surgery but I knew it was for the best so he contacted BigHit and informed them and of course PD Bang wanted whatever was best and so we then he worked on the schedule and said the team would type something up for army for afterwards but he then called the guys and so we headed over to see them, then back home the surgery was scheduled for about 1 weeks time.
—Surgery Day—
Yoongi was getting prepared to go into surgery which will only take a few hours (a/n: idk how long it really takes soooo made this up.)
The guys were all here of course as well as Yoongi family, we all made sure to keep Yoongi smiling and happy before surgery, so currently his parents, myself, Hobi, Joon and Yoongi brother were all in the room the rest were out in the waiting area but Hobi had em on FaceTime so they didn't miss out either.
*knock**knock*
In walked the doctor with a few nurses.
"Alright guys we are ready for Mr.Min." He stated as he and the nurses began to check his vitals once more and everyone began to wish him luck.
"Janelle...Nelli." He called for me and I walked over and I just hugged him when his lips were then near my ear.
"Promis to be here when I get out?" He whispered and I smiled a little nodding my head slightly. I pulled back to look at him and he gave me a small smile.
"I love you." I said
"I love you." He responded and we shared a short kiss before he was wheeled away and I was left with a couple of the boys, and his parents and brother.
We all held a conversation for a little but then I decided I needed to go and rest so I headed home and went to take a nap.
After my nap I saw it was about 20 minutes till Yoongi was out of surgery, so I headed back down and was the only person there except Joon and Hobi. We waited and soon enough he was wheeled back in and I smiled happy that he was going to be okay this time around, after a lot of therapy and healing.
I was just happy to have my baby back.

A/N: sorry the ending is kinda crap...not my fav ending may redo it tomorrow, however! I want to hear from y'all! I want to talk to my readers.
What do you want to see from me as a writer? Like do you want a sequel to a specific chapter (if so give me the chapter name) would you like to see a chapter with a specific member(s)? If so let me know who it is! Or if you want to just talk about your day (I hope everyone is well!!!) or talk about ANYTHING at all! I'm hear ready to communicate/listen! 🥰💕
Anyways I love you all my lovelies!!!!