Run Run Run!

A/N: This is about Sage, all the other characters still apply.

"Sage!" My dad yelled my name, I put my iPad down and walked downstairs to the living room to see dad was playing with Kyung I just stood there staring.
"Yes?"
"Could you go and grab me some clothes for Kyung, I thought I'd take him to the park." I stared at my dad.
"No." I said with not expression.
"Uhhh what?"
"No, it's always Kyung this and Kyung that! What about me? What about your oldest kid?!" I yelled then ran back to my room slamming the door and locking it and laying on my bed, anger getting the best of me. The thing is I kinda have some anger issues and I don't cry but I also don't know how to deal with them. I groaned as I looked at the bed. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door.
"Go away!" I yelled
"Sachi open the door." Dad said
"No leave me alone!" I yelled and he sighed walking away. I then got up and grabbed my backpack grabbed some essentials like my clothes, phone charger, phone and my little shooky and then decided I was leaving. So I climbed out of my window and ran down the street. I had on my black hoodie and some sunglasses and a mask so I wasn't noticed by strangers, then I kept walking.
——Time Skip——
I'm not sure how long I'd been walking but I was trying to make it to my best friend Aera or Juni house because they live near each other. I think I may have taken a wrong turn somewhere. My phone stopped ringing awhile ago because it was dead and it was starting to get a little dark, I was kind of afraid but I would never admit it. I was also hungry, I just kept walking but my legs were hurting so I found a bench because I had made it to a park and I sat on the bench for a moment. After a little bit I guess I fell asleep and woke up it was completely dark. I also thought I saw someone. I got up and started walking back to my home, I think.
I then heard foot steps following me so I started running.
"Come back here!" The man yelled at me, I kept running, but soon I didn't see the crack in the sidewalk and I fell. Quickly getting up I ran again but didn't see the person chasing me was so close and I was grabbed.
"No let me go!" I yelled and he just laughed.
"Your mine."
"No! Leave me alone you creep!" I yelled as I kicked his leg and took off running again. I ran for awhile not really knowing where I was but I was I a city, I then saw a group of like teenagers hanging out and so I quickly walked over to them, I was exhausted and hungry.
"Oh guys look, it's a kid." One girl said she seemed nice.
"Umm...I'm lost." I said quietly
"Oh no, do you know where you are?" The girl asked me
"No."
"Ok someone call the police." Soon enough a officer arrived on the scene asked me questions.
"I just want to go home. I didn't mean to run away, I miss my mom and my dad." I started crying the girl from earlier just rubbed my back.
"I understand honey, what's your name again."
"Min Sage Sachi" I sniffled and everyone froze.
"The kid of Min Yoongi?" The girl asked and I nodded my head, the officer quickly went to his car and made a call.
"Ok we are to hold tight here." The officer said she then wanted to loook me over and make sure I wasn't badly injured. After being checked over I sat in the open truck of the officer suv and had my knees to my chest, crying when I heard a door shut. I looked up to see my dad first, and I jumped down sprinting over to him and he just hugged me while I cried more and more, my mom soon joining in on the hug.
"Oh my gosh!" My mom said
"Thank God you're okay!" She continued
"Sage! Don't ever do that shit again." My dad said as he held my face.
"I'm sorry!" I cried again, after a little time I calmed down and was exhausted, my dad carried me. He and my mom talked to the teens and the officer, and got the girl teen info I guess for reward money, but soon we were on our way home and I was laying across my parents lap.
We made it home and dad carried me to the couch and kid me down, I was half asleep.
"I want to be so mad." Dad said to mom
"Honey, I understand but just be happy she is home, alive and nothing happened other than a could scraps." She stated.
"I feel like I'm to blame, she ran away because she feels less to Kyung."
"You need to talk with her." I then turned over and rubbed my eyes sitting up slowly.
"Hi princess." Dad said as he came over and sat next to me.
"I will go and make you something to eat, I'm sure you're hungry." Mom said kissing the top of my head and walking away.
"You do understand that I'm upset that you ran away right?"
"Yes." I said looking down.
"Why?"
"I was upset and I wanted to go to Juni or Aera house." I said
"You were a town over and not the best town, so many things could've happened." He said sternly. The guilt got to me and I cried for like the 4th time tonight.
"I'm sorry, I just wanted time to think, you don't care anymore, you don't hangout with me, we don't do things like you and Ky." I mumbled
"And I'm sorry, I really thought you wanted your space your 11 soon to be 12 and your growing up, you're always be my little girl but in reality your growing up." He said and I looked at him.
"Appa I want to have movie nights and go to the studio with you! I want to go to the park too." I said
"We can make that happen, but from now on we talk through it, no more crazy dangerous decision making." He said
"Deal!" I said.
——A Few Months Later ——
"Sage!" I just put on my combat boots when I grabbed my iPad, my book bag and my headphones.
"Sorry!" I smiled at my dad.
"Where are you two headed?" Mom asked
"Dads taking me to the studio at BigHit!" I jumped up and down as they laughed.
"Ok well have fun." She said kissing the top of my head.
We were then off and made to BigHit like 30 minutes later.
"Here we are." He said leading me to the studio and I was so excited, I ran to the keyboard and started playing, then went to the computer, my dad had the coolest stuff for the beats and I was so excited.
"Slow down champ." He laughed.
"Sorry." I smiled and then went to sit o he couch and get my iPad out and headphones, and we spent the day just talking and I even got to help a little.

A/N: Hope this was ok, it was a little cliche but kinda cute too! 🥺 Let me know whatcha think! 💕