Can I Be Your One - Taehyung

I quickly ran into my apartment building trying to escape the rain storm, I climbed the stairs and opened the door to my apartment, dripping wet, so I took off my shoes and raincoat at the door and ran for my bathroom, taking a hot shower and then getting into some comfy pants and one of his shirts he left.
When the weather is so gloomy I often think of him. I make some hot cocoa and then climb into bed staring out of my huge window as the droplets of rain race down the window.

-FLASHBACK- We walked hand in hand around the park as the snow fell, talking and losing track of time, I began to spin around as the snow fell, staring at the pitch black sky

-FLASHBACK-
We walked hand in hand around the park as the snow fell, talking and losing track of time, I began to spin around as the snow fell, staring at the pitch black sky. I then stopped and smiled at Tae who was a few steps behind me, he had a sad look on his face. I hopped over to him and placed my hand on his cheek and smiled at him.
"What's wrong?"
"I have to tell you something?" He said sadly, my smile slowly fading.
"I'm leaving for tour in a days time." He said and I sighed knowing the time we spent would be cut short, that I would have to say goodbye.
"I-I" I had no words so I just watched him as he stared at the snow under his feet. Tears began to escape my eyes, and a sniffle alerting Taehyung who then gently held my face in his hands, I could feel the warmth radiating from them as he wiped my tears away.
"I want to see you smile, baby." He said as he gave me a little smile and I managed to give him a small one; then he gave me a gently kiss.
-END OF FLASHBACK-
my thoughts had taken me so out of it that I didn't hear my phone ring at first.
"Hello?"
"Mia?"
"Tae?" I said shocked it's been so long since I last heard his voice.
"I'm sorry, I was gone so long."  I hadn't realized it until tears began to run down my face...I was crying.
"Tae-hyung." I sniffled
"I want to ask you one thing..."he said
"Mhmm.." was all I could manage to get out due to me crying when there was a knock at the door.
"Answer the door." He said and I put my hot cocoa down on the windowsill and raced to the door, throwing it open to come face to face with my love. Taehyung.
"Can I be your one?" He asked and I began to sob as I threw myself into his arms and cried.

A/N: sooooo it started snowing in Ohio, and I wanted to write

A/N: sooooo it started snowing in Ohio, and I wanted to write...and this song popped in my head soooo I think it's very fitting. Also noticed how I incorporated some lyrics. 😏
Haha. Anyways let me know if there are any request, I'm having some writers block! 💜 as always lovelies Much Love!