Recovery. (MYG)

It has been a few days after Yoongi surgery and I wanted nothing more than to see him however he wouldn't allow it because he doesn't want me to see him in pain. I wasn't having it though it's been about 3 days and I was ready to knock down doors to get to see him in person.
I was currently on the elevator up to his apartment he had separate from the guys. After his surgery he decided it would be easier for him if he stayed here than the dorms due to the guys being gone since it's comeback season and he has to miss a lot of the promotions due to his surgery and he was already pretty bummed about it, but the guys often came over to check in on him and to hangout.
I made it to the top floor and I walked over to the door and punched in the code for the door. Upon walking in I heard would sounded like a low groan and then a few seconds later it sounded like a sharp intake of air. I left me shoes by the door and walked quietly to the bedroom to find Yoongi sitting up at his desk.
"Yoongi?" I called quietly and he turned his chair and we locked eyes, his face was a bit puffy I'm assuming from post surgery, and he had looked as though he hadn't slept well in a few days, his eyes were red as though he was in pain but holding it all in. He looked at me a bit longer then sighed.
"Hi baby." I said softly as I walked closer to him.
"I told you not to come." He said quietly
"I know, but I really have been worried and I've missed you." I said as I leaned down and kissed his forehead then ran my fingers through his soft hair.
"I'm sorry, I missed you too." He said
"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" I asked him.
"Medicine." He said quietly.
"Babe are you okay?" I asked concerned.
"I'm in pain." He said
"I haven't been able to sleep the last few nights, and I'm tired." He said
"Yoongi, come on let's get you to bed." I said as I helped him out of the seat and went to his bed and I helped him lay down slowly. I went to get him some more water and I came back to the room gave him his meds and water and then climbed into the next to him and he leaned his right side me me as he closed his eyes and I began to play with his hair and hum 'Life Goes On' to him.
"Seria, I love you." He said
"I love you more now get some sleep." I said as he closed his eyes slowly drifting to sleep.
I just laid there ruining my fingers through his hair as he continued to sleep, I could tell how tired he was. I then picked up my phone and sent a message to Tae to see what him and the guys were up too and see if they wanted to come over to Yoongi place to help cheer him up a bit, of course they all were down for the plan and would bring food.
After about a few more hours I had to pee real bad so I slipped from under him and I went to the bathroom and then returned and found him still sound asleep so I went to his kitchen to find a snack since it was now early afternoon.
I found some hot Cheetos that I often left here or bought an extra bag over. And I grabbed a cup and poured me some water, when I turned and went to sit on the island that faced a ceiling to floor window.
"Like an arrow in the blue sky-"
"Seria?" I heard Yoongi call me and I smiled as I hopped off the counter and walked to his room.
"Hey baby, how'd you sleep?" I asked him.
"Good." He said
"Hey let's go and hangout out in the living room."
"Mkay" he said as I helped him up and he lead me down to the living room and we both sat on the couch and I gently placed my head on his lap.
We watched a few movies when I fell asleep and woke to the sound of knocking at the door. I looked up to see Yoongi had fallen back asleep but he was woken up when I moved off of his lap.
"Who is is?" I asked
"Me!" Tae said and I opened the door to see Tae, Hobi, Jin, Joon, Jimin and Jungkook.
"Hey guys." I smiled and they walked in Tae took the take out on the table and Jin and Jungkook went to the kitchen to make something and the others came into the living room, Yoongi was now awake from the guys walking in.
"Hey how are you feeling?" Namjoon asked him.
"I'm in pain but I'm fine." He said
"Well if you need something." He said
"Thanks I really appreciate it." Yoongi said and I sat on his good side and placed my hand on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Wait where are the others?" I asked referring to their  girlfriends.
"We thought it would be best just us." Tae spoke up and I nodded my head, we continued to talk about really random things.
"Okay foods done!" Jungkook yelled and he came out with rice as Jin came out with some homemade soup and the chicken was just on the table as well.
We all sat and ate together I was just happy to be surrounded by the people that I loved and had become my family over time.

A/N: This one is okay not a fav but wanted to post something for you guys! I have some work to catch up on however I will be posting again sometime this week! I hope you're having a great day or night!!!!! I love you my lovelies! 💕