Rainy Day

I ran to my car as the rain began to come down faster, when I heard my phone ding indicating I had a notification. I started my car blasting the heat as the combination of the fall breeze and the cold rain made me only want my bed more and more.
I looked for my phone in my purse and soon retrieved it from my bag, I looked to see it was a post from Jimin on Wevearse.

I smiled at the thought of him being at the dorms just relaxing with the guys

I smiled at the thought of him being at the dorms just relaxing with the guys. I would call to check on him when I got home since it's been a few days since we last talked. I hate how this virus was keeping us apart but I am just happy he is happy. I then began my journey home, stopping once more to grab a bite to eat and then finally making it home.
Once I arrived I parked and then headed up to the front of the condo complex and was greeted by the doorman Kevin.
"Ehh...miss Nara." He said trying his hand at english.
"Ay yes?"
"There was a pack-age. Uhhh upstairs." He smiled and I gave a short bow.
"Thank you." I smiled back and headed up to the condo, I wonder who it's from I wasn't expecting anything. I made up to the top floor where Jimin insisted that we stayed, but there was no package outside the door.
'Hmm...perhaps they stuck it in the door way?' I thought as I punched in the code to get inside. I quickly kicked my shoes off and placed my food on the dinning room table and then turned to walk up to my room when I turned and saw Jimin standing staring out the huge glass window we have in the living room.

[something like this]"Jimin?!" I yelled and he smiled at me and I ran over to him jumping in his arms, and he caught me laughing at my reaction

"Jimin?!" I yelled and he smiled at me and I ran over to him jumping in his arms, and he caught me laughing at my reaction.
"Hi jagiya" he said
"Hi" I smiled as I held his face in my hands.
"I missed you so much!" I said excitedly as I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, he began moving and soo I felt him sit down with me now straddling his lap.
"I missed my jagiya too." He smiled as I began to leave pecks all over his face and he just laughed at me.
"Wait I need to change!" I said hopping up and running to the bedroom. Quickly changing into what I had on last night, one of jimin shirts and a pair of my black Victoria secret shorts. I then quickly ran back out to where jimin sat flipping through channels to find something to watch.
"My baby is back." He smiled and I curled up into his side.
"I've been looking for that shirt." He said
"Well I hid it, it's my favorite."
"Did you want to eat?" I looked at him as he then stood up getting the food I left and bringin it over, and grabbing some chopsticks. I ate my Korean bbq chicken and rice and even fed jimin some although he said he wasn't hungry. After eating he disposed of everything properly and then cleaned the chopsticks and came to sit with me, we had some movie playing but it was more of background noise at this point. I was partially lay on jimin as one of his arms was wrapped around me and I held his other hand in both of mine as I was messing with his fingers moving them back and forth just playing with them.
I just felt so happy and content with everything, happy to spend time with my boy, seeing how we haven't been able to in months because of his schedule and this COVID.
"How long do you get to stay?" I asked quietly.
"I'm not sure but at least a few days." And I intertwined our hands together.
"A few days. Hm." I said
"Yes a few days Nara." He chuckled
"I need to take off."
"Already done." I looked up at him.
"What?"
"I already called your boss and took off for you, she is really happy for you." He said
"It's because she loves you, I think you coming to the Christmas party last year causing tickets to be sold quickly is the biggest reason why." We both laughed at the memory.
"Hmm...perhaps."
"Or the time you sent her flowers thanking her for my promotion." I said
"Well she had to be rightfully thanked for giving my baby a promotion." I smiled rolling my eyes at him.
"Ohhh I have something for you." He said as he sat up, and I moved a little as he stood up and jogged over to his bags that sat in the corner of the room, I hadn't notice them there.
"What a gift?" I asked fake surprised.
"Close your eyes." He said and I followed directions and even put my hands over my eyes. I heard lots of shuffling.
"Jimin what is it?" I asked smiling
"You gotta wait...one secondddd....and open!" He said and I opened my eyes to see a stuffed bear, he was the cutest.
"Now you have a little companion while I'm gone." He said and I smiled at him hugging the bear.
"Aww thank you baby, I love him." I smiled and he bent down and pecked my lips 1. 2. 3. Times Nd I laughed between each kiss.
" I love you so much Nara, and I wish so badly I could express it more." He said
"Babe, you express it every time you see me, I love you too." I said
"No I don't tell you I love you enough, you being in a relationship with me is such a hard thing and I know it's not easy, but you make it work. You have a job just so you can pass time because I'm not here." He said and I could see the tears welling up in his eyes, I pulled him down on the couch.
"Baby. Where is this coming from?" I asked him placing my bear beside me, and holding his face with my hands wiping the falling tears with my thumbs.
"I just love you and appreciate you so much." He said and I brought his face closer kissing him softly.
"I love you so much jimin, yes sometimes the distance sucks, but we make it work. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else or have it any other way." I smiled and he returned the smile and he then moved my hands.
"I want you to be mine." He said
"Jimin I'm already yours." I giggled at him being silly.
"No forever." He said as he got down off the couch and onto the floor on one knee and a box in hand with a beautiful ring inside.
"Ji-Jim...Jimin." I said shocked my hands flying to my mouth covering it.
"Oh my gosh." I gasped.
"Please let's make it forever." He smiled and I tackled him to the floor, kissing him.
"Is that a yes?" He asked as I laid on top of him.
"Yes!" I said kissing him again and he laughed. We sat up and he placed the ring on my finger and I stared in amazement of its beauty.

"When did you plan this?" I asked"The guys kinda helped me pick it out

"The guys kinda helped me pick it out." He said one hand scratching the back of his neck.
"Well I love it." I smiled at him.
"Oh say hi to the camera." He said pointing to a little camera next to the books on the book shelf.
"Wow you really planned this out." I smiled as he grabbed the camera and stopped filming.
"I want to call the guys, they said to when it happened." He said grabbing his phone and I grabbed my bear holding him as he was talking to the guys, I could hear Hobi screaming and everyone's congratulations and soon he came over to me and handed me the phone.
"Nara!" They shouted
"Hi guys." I smiled
"I wanna see the ring!" Tae yelled I then put up my hand.
"Wow! You went with the one I picked!" Tae yelled excitedly as we all laughed.
"Well thank you guys I love you all!" I said as we wrapped up the call.
"Love you guys! Congrats again." Joon said as the guys all smiled and waved. After that call we spent the the rest of the night calling or family and sharing the news with them as well as made videos for those that weren't up and a video to put out at a later date for ARMY.

A/N: When he posted inspiration struck! 😂😊 Hope you enjoyed it.