I Don't Deserve You.

I was aimlessly wondering around the store, I had picked out a few things, and even tried on some things, but my biggest thing is that, I hate the way my body was; I was a little curvy, and short which made me look like I was a little puggy.
I walked to the counter to pay for the few things I did end up liking. I left the store to find another store perhaps, when my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hi baby, what are you doing?" The sweet sound of my boyfriends voice flowed through the phone.
"Out shopping." I giggled.
"I will meet you there in like 10 minutes." He said
"Ok." I said and disconnected the call after telling him where I was headed.
I found the next store and then began to look around, picking stuff up examining it, and placing it back in its rightful spot, out of nowhere I felt two arms snake around my waist and I jumped.
"Jimin!" I hissed as he chuckled in my ear.
"I'm sorry." He kissed along my jawline.
"What are you looking at?" He asked as he grabbed a shirt out of my hands.
"Nothing." I said quickly grabbing the shirt from jimin and putting it on the hanger.
"Aww baby why did you do that?" He asked me.
"It's nothing I was just looking. Let's go."
"I just got here let's look around, a little longer." He said holding my hand and pulling me to the other side of the store I smiled as his goofiness.
—Time Skip—
Jimin told me to go ahead he wanted to continue to shop for some stuff for him.  I ended up getting a few things just to make jimin happy but I headed to the food court to get a pretzel.
"Should she be eating that?" I heard a girl whisper to her friend as they giggled and I stopped eating and threw my food away.
"Lauren!" Jimin yelled exited as he ran up to me with a lot of bags.
"Hi baby, wait what's wrong?" He asked me as his face fell.
"I want to leave." I whispered when the two girls came over.
"Oh my gosh! Jimin Oppa, is that you?" They asked pushing me slightly to the side.
"Oh my gosh." They shrieked when security came over and pushed the slowly growing crowd, jimin grabbed my hand and tried his best to shield me from everyone as we made our way out to the truck.
After about 35 mins we arrived home, I went straight in with Jimin trailing behind me and the driver grabbing our things.
"What's wrong Lauren?" He asked
"Nothing." I said as I sat on the couch curled up with my blanket.
"Baby...why are you crying?" He asked me as he knelt down in front of me.
"I don't like...me." I cried he gently picked me up and put me on his lap.
"Shhh baby. I know you have issues with your body. I've always known." He spoke softly. I sniffles and looked up at him.
"Really?"
"Yes. But you wanna know something?"
"Hmm."
"I will just work extra hard to show you how beautiful you are inside and out. I will remind you every moment of everyday how much I love and adore you." He said lightly kissing me.
"I love you so much Lauren." He said
"I love you too, I don't deserve you."
"I don't deserve YOU." He said emphasizing you and kissing all over my face and I giggled as he held my face in his hands and wiping my tears.
"Guess what I got!" He said excitedly.
"What's that baby?" I smiled at him.
"I bought you clothes." He said as I sat up and he ran to grab the bags by the door and brought them over.
"JIMIN!" I yelled as I laughed.
"What you picked stuff up then put it down so I bought it all." He said
"Oh my gosh! You're insane, and where is this going to go?" I asked him.
"Guest room closet." He said as he proceed to pull stuff out of the bag and then showed me what it was. This is how the rest of our night went.