Seokjin - I Miss You

"Where is it?"
"Shoot—" I rolled over in bed, opening my eyes just enough to see Jin was rummaging through a bag.
"Babe-" I groaned as I pulled my cover over my head to block the light.
"Oh no did I wake you? I'm sorry Faith." Jin said
"What are you doing?" I asked
"I'm getting ready to leave but I can't find my phone." He said. I sighed and sat up, then reached my hand under the pillow on his side of the bed.
"Here. You leave it in the same place every time." I said and he came over to grab the phone.
"What would I do without you?" He asked as he kissed my forehead then my nose, and I giggled. I then grabbed his face and gave him a kiss on his soft yet full lips, after a few minutes his phone began to ring.
"I have to go honey." He said pulling away, I stood up on the bed and jumped into his arms and he laughed. He carried me to the front door with his bag on his shoulder. We got to the door where the rest of his things were. He and the boys were going on tour for 6 months. I began to tear up, its our normal routine when he leaves for awhile, he looked at me as I stood on my own, pulled me into a hug and then kissed me once more.
"I can't wait till you come home." I said and he chuckled a little.
"Me either, I will see you soon babe." He said with his things in his hand and kissing me once more before heading out of the door.

~4 months later~
It's been such a crazy last 4 months since Jin left; work is very busy, I have been arguing with my parents and I've just been super stressed. Jin makes a plan to call me everyday to talk or FaceTime.
I had just gotten off of work and back home, when my phone rang. I find the caller ID to say
Daddy-o- I sighed and picked up my phone.
"Hello?"
"Hello yes Faith it's your father."
"I know dad...caller id." I said
"You need to come home." He stated
"Dad, I get that you want me back in America, and I have told you before that I'm not breaking up with Jin because you want me to date my own race, I'm seriously tired of arguing with you about this. I am a adult and I can make my own decisions, you can't tell me who to love!" I yelled at the end of it tears welling up in my eyes.
"-sigh- listen, yes I want you back home and yes I prefer you to date someone other than that Chinese boy-
"He's Korean." I said rolling my eyes
"Hmm— your grandmother is sick." He said and I froze, my nana who I loved dearly is sick I thought to myself.
"She is in the hospital and doctors say she doesn't have long." He said, I hung up the phone. My world I felt like was coming down on me. My parents and I have been arguing nonstop I feel and my job is super stressful these days, Jin isn't here and my nana is dying and I just can't handle it all, my phone rang again. This time it was Jin.
"Hel—Hello." I stuttered
"Hey honey, how are you? I miss you so much, can't wait to come home to cuddle and—" he was cut short by me sniffling as tears fell down my face.
"Faith? Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded my head like an idiot...as though he could see me. Next thing I know he's FaceTiming me, I wipe my tears and put on a fake smile as I answer.
"Baby why are you crying?" He asked me with concern all over his face.
"I'm no—not." I stutter
"You do know you're a terrible liar...now tell me." He said and I stared at the camera for awhile then the tears started to well up again and then they fell and I just couldn't hold it all in, I bursted like a water ballon holding to much water, as I let everything out and told him all about it. After awhile I calmed down, of course he wished to be here with me and gave me some encouraging words, he kept telling me how much he loved me and that he is always here for me.
We soon had to end the call, so I went up to my room and grabbed my RJ plushy and cried myself to sleep.