The Body Guard!

"Adalynn..." I looked up to see my father
"Yes?" I asked
"I'm heading down to the set, will you be okay?" He asked me
"I'm probably just going to go to the mall." I said and he nodded his head, as he pulled out his phone.
"I will see you later honey." He called as he left and I quickly got ready wearing a pair of leggings and a fitted shirt, I went and grabbed my keys to my hero and walked out the door when I saw a tall man walking near me.
"Excuse me you need to leave." I said to him as he walked closer to me. He stopped directly in front of me and I reached out to hit him when he grabbed my wrist.
"Woah easy there killer." He chuckled. I will admit he was definitely fine as hell and he had the voice to match.
"Your father sent me." He smiled
"What? Why?"
"I'm here to be your bodyguard."
"Seriously a babysitter..." I whined to myself.
"I'm Jungkook." He said and I stared at him.
"Hmm...Adalynn." I told him and nodded his head. We bother got to my hero and got in, I would say that out drive was extremely awkward however it was kind of comforting.
—Mall!—
We reached the mall and walked in, he stood beside me as we walked around both wearing masks. I began my journey of finding some cute fall clothes seeing how the season was coming it was September.
"So why do I need you?" I asked Jungkook as I was looking through racks of clothes.
"Because he is concerned about his daughters well being." He said as he took the clothes I was holding and held them for me. I looked at him and smiled.
"Thanks."
"No problem."
—Time Skip—
We finished shopping I only got a few things and we went to grab a bite to eat, I really enjoyed just hanging out and relaxing with Jungkook when we finished our meals we were just walking back to the car when
"Hey I forgot my phone inside." He said
"I can wait here." I said as I stood on the sidewalk.
" okay 2 seconds." He said as he disappeared back in the restaurant. I was just on my phone when I felt a tap on my arm.
"Hello." The man said
"Uhh...Hello." I said and he smiled widely as me as he stepped closer to me.
"You're beautiful." He said as he grabbed my arm and I tried to pull away, I was scared and I didn't scream like a normal person would I tried to push him off of me but he tried to pull me in a different direction.
"Get. Off. Me. Creep." I said while struggling with him.
"If I were you I'd take my hands off of her." I heard a familiar voice say, I looked to Jungkook.
"She's a friend, don't mind us." The man said and I glared at him. Jungkook then grabbed the man and he the man pushed me down and I let out a little Yelp and Jungkook grabbed the man and pushed him and told him to get lost. I then saw Jungkook kneel down to help me up, and I started to cry out of finally processing what has happened.
He had helped me to stand up and then I wrapped my arms around him and he froze then I heard him sigh and wrap his arms around me.
"Shhh Adalynn it's okay, you're safe." He said
"Come on let's get you home." He said  as I pulled away, he guided me to the truck with his arm still around me, and opened the passenger door and took the keys and drove us home.
When we got home I went and changed into pj pants and a over size shirt and I asked him to watch a movie with me, he even ordered us some take out and let me cuddle into his side. I fell asleep and he took me upstairs. I woke the next day of course he was gone, however I was excited that he would be around me and I could really get to know who Jungkook is.

—Few month later —
It's been a few months since Jungkook took on the job of being my bodyguard, when I say I have fallen for this man, I mean I've fallen HARD!
We had been spending everyday together, and soon enough I developed feelings for him as well as he for me as he confessed about a month ago, and we are currently keeping the relationship on the DL cause it wouldn't be right if I were dating my bodyguard.
We were currently hangout at the house, watching movies like we usually do, and I was snuggled up with him.
"Kook?"
"Hmm..."
"I want to go out on a real date." I said looking up at him as his eyes met mine.
"Jagiya...I know and I do too -"
"But...there is always a but." I said
"But, we can't yet." He said and I sighed.
"However, when we can I will make sure it is extra special." He said and I looked up and smiled at him, he leaned in and our lips met. It was a sweet and slow kiss. My phone rang and so I pulled away from his intoxicating lips and sighed as I answered the phone, Jungkook just chuckling at me.
"Hey dad." I said
"Hey sweetheart, I want you to come to the red carpet tonight for the premiere."
"Really dad?"
"Yes honey, I need you to arrive at 6pm with Jungkook." He said
"Wait huh? As my date?"
"No your bodyguard of course." He said
"Oh. Yeah of course." I said
"Okay honey me and your mother will see you then."
"Bye." I said hanging up and groaning.
"What's wrong?" Kook asked as he rubbed my back.
"I have to go to some premiere for one of dads movies." I said
"It can't be that bad." He said
"I hate going alone because the paparazzi always targets me for being single." I said groaning again.
"Well...I can go."
"Yeah as my bodyguard." I said as I got up and walked to my room to find someone to wear.