Filled with fear.

I just gotten out of the shower, getting ready for bed slowly. Yoongi promised that he would be home tomorrow and I couldn't wait. I hated being in our house all alone.
Yoongi and I are engaged to be married this coming fall, we have been engaged about a year now, he promised to let me finish school before we jumped into any wedding stuff (help keep my stress levels down) anyways, he was finishing up on tour with the boys and I was often home alone and I absolutely hate it. Especially nights like tonight, just have this feeling that something is going to happen. It's super dark and cloudy, looks like it may rain. I just have a really Erie feeling.
I finished twisting my hair up, when I remember that I needed to clean the kitchen, my mama always taught me that you are to take care of what can be done tomorrow, today. I not sure exactly why she taught it to me but hey rather take care of the dirty dishes tonight then tomorrow. I quickly walked downstairs to the kitchen, humming to myself as I washed the dishes. I then finished up and was heading back towards the stairs when I heard a loud crashing sound. I froze in my spot, I felt a shiver crawl down my spine and I felt the panic set in, I remembered that Yoongi gotten me a metal bat (I know what will a bat do, but I didn't feel comfortable using a gun.) I walked over towards the living room.
I quietly reached near the bat that sat against the wall, and stood still ready for the next sound. I heard another sound and it sounded like footsteps, I felt tears fall down my face. I was terrified; feeling so helpless as I held my bat tightly upright. Remembering I left my phone upstairs (stupid me I thought) I heard the footsteps get closer when I felt a presence behind me and I quickly swung, when I heard a crack.
"Woah."
"Lauren? What the hell!" Yoongi yelled at me when I collapsed to the floor sobbing.
"Baby, what happened?" He asked
"I-I-" I stuttered
"Calm down." He said as he lifted my face up, brushing my tears away with his thumb.
"Someone. Is. Here." I said and he looked at me stood up grabbing the bat.
"Don't leave me." I whispered cried to him.
"I will be right back baby." He kissed my forehead and walked off to check the house, after a few minutes of silence, I heard "Fuck." And I stood up walking to Yoongi.
Coming into view I could see in the back laundry room someone had broken. The window and opened the door, there was glass everywhere.
"Don't come in." Yoongi said as he was already calling the authorities to inform them of the break I attempt.
Yoongi walked over to me putting the bat down and hugged me, I rest my face into the crook of his neck as his hand lightly head the back of my head, as I cried thinking of what could've happened had he not come sooner. Yoongi tried to soothe me, letting me know that I'm ok and that I was safe, but his cologne really helped to calm me down, he walked us back to the living room and sat us on the couch, I began to drift off to sleep when I heard a knock at the door, and I was lightly lifted then placed on the couch with a blanket over me.

Yoongi POV (never thought I'd do this but here we are)
I hate to see my fiancé  in tears, I knew she would be fearful of what could've happened, I'm just happy I was home in time. I heard a knock and got up placing Lauren back on the couch and covered her up and answered the door, to find the police, I ushered them in to the laundry room, answering whatever I could. However they needed to question Lauren also.
"She is resting right now, could I bring her down tomorrow? She has had a long day." I said they nodded understanding the situation.
"Do you know who could've done this?" The first officer asked and we walked to the security room, showing them the camera and just showing a man with a hat on but had blonde stick out of it, and he kept his head down.
"No idea unfortunately." I said. I walked the officers out getting there information and then heading to the back to clean the mess, and cover the window, after about 45 mins I finished and headed back to the living room where Lauren stilled laid sleeping peacefully. I picked her up and took her to our room, laying her in bed and climbing in, snuggling close to her, wondering who that person was.

A/N : This one kinda sucked. I'm sorry I will do better. Anyways leave a comment or a Vote! 💜💜💜