Kiddos! - Hyung Line

Jin So it's been about 3 months since Jin was last home, he's been busy with work, the guys are still doing there thing

Jin
So it's been about 3 months since Jin was last home, he's been busy with work, the guys are still doing there thing. I'm currently home just watching some tv when I hear a crash upstairs, I run up the stairs and into our daughters room.
"Soo-Yun!" I yell and look to see my 6 year old daughter on the floor crying. I rush to her side and pick her up.
"Shhh, what happened?" I asked and she began to snuggle into me as she cried more.
"Baby what happened?" I asked again after she settled down a little.
"I fell." She whined.
"Aww honey, it's okay. Do you wanna come downstairs with momma and snuggle?" I asked and she nodded her head. I picked her up in my arms and we went down to the couch and we watched a movie together, bundled up in a blanket, we both heard the door unlock. As much as Soo-Yun loves to cuddle with me she was 1000% a daddies girl, she jumped outta my lap and ran to the door. I heard Jin groan a little knowing that Soo-Yun had thrown herself into her dad's arms.
"Appa! Appa! Appa!" She yelled and I got up and stood watching them, I love my little family and am so excited that we will be having another baby, but I have yet to tell Soo-Yun or Jin.

[A/N: I am OBSESSED with this fit on Joonie! I seriously cannot get over it! 😍]

"Say Eomma." Namjoon said
"Momma!" I looked over at my son who was smiling at a frustrated Namjoon, they both were currently sitting in the living room floor, he was trying to teach him Korean.
I chuckled at the sight of my husband trying to teach our 3 year old son English and Korean.
"Baby he's only 3, it'll come to him." I smiled as I walked over to them and picked up our son and I tickled his tummy as he giggled.
"Isn't that Right, Hyun-Ki!" I smiled, Namjoon stood up and took Hyun from me and he acted as though he was fly around.
"Joonie, be careful." I said
"I am, Jenn."
"You said that last time and dropped him two seconds later." I said as I sat on the sofa and Joonie sat Hyun on the floor and he sat there pouting, I giggled at his facial expression. Joonie then began to attack my face with kisses as I laughed at him.
"E-E- Eomma!" Hyun cried and I pushed Namjoon away as I went to my baby and picked him up cradling him in my arms gently rocking us side to side to calm him down he instantly relaxed.
"What's wrong with Eomma baby?" I said and he sniffles and held my hand. I giggled a little and turned to look at a shocked Namjoon on the couch.
"I hope our next baby likes me a little more." Joonie pouted. I laughed and sat next to him and Hyun-Ki crawled onto his lap and hugged him.
"But Hyun loves you too Joon, he's just a momma boy." I winked.
We just sat on the sofa watching movies throughout the afternoon, even took a nap together. I just love our time together.

"Yeong-So, please! Stop!" I said as I sat down on the floor defeated

"Yeong-So, please! Stop!" I said as I sat down on the floor defeated. I have been trying to get my daughter to stop screaming and crying for the last 45 minutes...I swear she has some pipes on her.
"What is wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked her, I have tried bribing her with candy, popsicle, even buying her a new toy but nothing, this 7 year old won't give and I'm so exhausted, from chasing her around and being 3 months pregnant with our second baby is very exhausting in its self.
"Appa. Appa." She cried and I froze, of course. I then hopped up and walked out of her room, she laid on the floor just a crying mess. I hope up and walked to my room, I saw that my hair was a mess so I quickly pulled my curls into a bun on top of my head and grabbed my phone, and FaceTime Hobi.
"Hey Sienna-" he started when I began to cry. "What happened?" He asked concerned.
"I can-can't do this...how can I-I-" I cried
"Woah slow down, deep breathes." He said
"I can't get Yeong to stop crying because she wants you." I cried.
"She doesn't want me, she only wants you and I'm exhausted and tired...I don't think I can do this with our second baby." I sobbed again.
"Baby you're a amazing Eomma , you are an amazing wife and I'm sorry I'm not home as much, I promise in a few weeks when I'm home I won't be leaving for another tour for some time." He said
"Really?"
"Yes. Please don't cry, I hate seeing you cry."
"I think it's all the hormones from baby girl." I sniffled while rubbing my stomach.
" I still say it's a boy." I laughed a little and rolled my eyes.
"Jung Yeong-So!" I yelled and I hear feet running until she pushed my bedroom door open.
"Yes mommy?" She whispered.
"Appa." I say holding my phone and her face lit up as she ran to my bed and took my phone. I will say this little girl drives me insane however I love the relationship she has with her father. She would do anything for him. They ended up talking for a hour and then he had to go and she promised to behave until he got back, and he promised to call her every night before bed.

"Mommy,  we see Daddy right!"

"Yes Mi-Cha, now please settle down. Remember this is Appa work." I said and she smiled up at me, other than her having a Carmel complexion our daughter looked just like Yoongi.
She had his eyes, his nose and her lips were like his also just a little fuller, she loves spending all the time with him. As we walked up to security we were checked and escorted to the lounge area. We are currently visiting Yoongi before he has to perform tonight, the last show of there tour. We made it to the lounge area when Jimin spotted us first.
"Ohhhh Yoongi there's a special girl here for you." He mocked as Yoongi turned around, Mi-Cha sprinted over to him jumping into his arms.
"There's my favorite girl." He smiled at her as I then cleared my throat and Yoongi smirked at me.
"What are you guys doing here?" He asked setting Mi-cha down.
"I want to see Appa, and dance dance 1,2 and 3,
Uncle Jo, uncle chef, and uncle T." She giggled and they all looked at her laughing along with her.
"What did she just say Gena?" Yoongi asked me.
"You guys need to brush up on your 4 year old lingo.-" I chuckled "she wants to see Appa, dance dance 1,2 and 3 are Hoseok, JungKook and Jimin, Uncle Jo is obviously Namjoon, uncle chef is Jin and then Uncle T is Taehyung." I explained.
"She mostly associates you guys with what you do because she's still working on names." I laughed as then nodded.
We ended up staying and getting to watch everyone practice, then we stayed for the show. Of course we had protective headphones for Min-Cha and Yoongi even brought her on stage during the final song, she got to go and wave at ARMY, and she was so happy to be by her daddy's and uncles side the entire time.