WWHII.

"Jinnie!" I yelled
"Jinnie!"
"Seokjin!!!" I yelled as I was downstairs and he was upstairs. I sighed getting up and waddled upstairs seeing how I was 8 months pregnant.
"Jinnnn!" I whined
"Wha-" he said as he stood at the top of the stairs.
"What are you doing! Are you crazy?!!!! You could fall and hurt yourself or our little baby! What were you thinking? How did you get down here?!" He began his rant and I just stared at him and rolled my eyes.
"Jin I have to walk in order to get anywhere plus the doctor said that it's good for the baby." I said rubbing my stomach.
"I was calling you to see if you wanted to go shopping with me?" I smiled
"Corrine, seriously you don't need to be shopping." He looked at me with a serious face.
"But!"
"No we are just goin to relax come on." He said grabbing my hand gently and we then went and sat down in the sitting room upstairs which will eventually be turned into a play room when the little one gets big enough. But for Jin day on this over size chair he bought and pulled me down to sit with him.

[Like this, but I imagine it bigger and fluffier

[Like this, but I imagine it bigger and fluffier.]
We sat there just talking about our little family, us being married, what's going on with BTS any and everything. After awhile I started to get sleepy, which was normal with me being pregnant, I've been sleeping so much.
"I'm sleepy." I said
"Let's go." Jin said as he began to help me up by pushing on my back, we got up and then headed to our room.
I laid down hugging my body pillow and relaxing however our little prince decided it was time to kick and it was painful.
"Ow." I hissed Jin came out of the bathroom quickly.
"What's wrong?" He asked with worry all over his face.
"He's kicking me like crazy and it hurts." I said with pain in my voice, Jin then climbed into the bed and tossed my body pillow to the floor.
"Jin, really." I laughed a little.
"I hate that thing."
"Why?"
"I want to cuddle with you." He pouted and I rolled my eyes laughing when I felt a kick.
"Ow, you little-UGH!!!!" I groaned and Jin laughed at me.
"It's not funny." I snapped and he smiled pulling me into his arms, and he kissed my head and rubbed my belly, and began to ever so softly hum. After awhile he began to softly sing epiphany which is my favorite solo song of his. I was so content that I just fell asleep.
—Time Skip—
After a few hours I was woken by a wet feeling, and pain. I sat up being sure not to wake sleeping Jin next to me. I quietly groaned and moaned as I got up goin to the closet to try and change. I grabbed a pair of Jin's sweats from his side of the closet and I grabbed one of his shirts and I sat it on the island in the middle of the closet when I went to grabbed the packed bag I dropped it causing it to hit the floor and I heard Jin shoot up outta bed.
"Corrine!" Jin yelled
"Here!" I yelled back and heard him quickly walk in
"What are you doing?"
"My water broke-"
"Why didn't you wake me and tell me?! You could've hurt yourself! Or the baby! Corrine you can-"
"Shut up Jin! I need to change! Ahhh!" I cried as I held onto the corner of the island.
"Oh my god! OH MY GOD!" Jin yelled
"YOURE NOT HELPING!" I yelled at him as he was frantically running back and forth.
"What do I do?" He asked
"Help me!" I whined and he helped me to change and then grabbed our bag and the baby bag and we headed down to the car and drove to the hospital and on the way he called Namjoon.
"Hello?" He said half awake, seeing as it was like 2 in the morning.
"Namjoon, The baby is coming!" Jin yelled
"Stop yelling." I said as I was doing my labor breathing and rubbing my stomach.
"What?" He asked sounding a bit more alert.
"The baby is coming, Corrine is in labor." He said
"Woah! Wow okay. I will  call the guys, keep me updated." He said and he ended the call and then called both of our parents which mine were convenient on vacation and they were in South Korea. We made it to the hospital and he got out calling for a nurse who quickly came out to help get me in a wheelchair and began to roll me away.
"Wait." I panted.
"I want my husband." I said to the nurse and she stared at me then I said it in Korean and she stopped
"We must get you in the room as soon as possible." She told me.
"No I want my husband." I said panicked.
"Jagiya I have to park the car but I will be right in." Jin smiled at me as he then kissed my forehead.
"I love you."
"Ahhhh!"
"Go! GO!" He said as the nurse took us to a room and  I began to have difficulty breathing, I was panicked and worried.
"We gotta do this! Now!" I heard a voice say and then everything went black.
I woke up looking up at a white ceiling, I was panicked.
"No! No! Please! No!" I cried .
"I don't want to be dead. I have a family, God please!" I cried [A/N: I do apologize if you're not religious, or you do not believe in God.] I closed my eyes again and opened them to see a different white light and a beeping sound.
"Corrine!" I looked to my right to see Jin on his knees next to my bed.
"Oh my- I'm so happy you're ok!" he cried.
"We lost you for a second and -" he broke down and cried like I've never seen before.
"Shhh baby I'm here now." I said as his head was rested on my bed and I rubbed his hair. Soon a nurse came in to check on my vitals.
"You're awake, I'm so happy for you." She smiled at us.
"Where is our baby?" I asked
"He is being checked on." The women said
"Can I see him?" I asked
"Yes! Of course." She smiled as she walked out.
"What happened?" I asked Jin as he watched me closely.
"You had some type of complication and we almost lost you and our son. You both pulled through and I am so happy you did. I don't know what I would do if I lost both of you." He said as he cried and I wiped his tears.
"It's okay now Jin." I said with a small smile, he took my hand and kissed it when the door opened and the women from earlier brought in our son handing him to me.
"Oh my gosh. He is so beautiful." I said tears falling from pure joy.
"Have you decided on a name?" The women asked us and this out hesitate I said  "Kim, Seok Kang- de"
"Which means stone, night & strong." I said smiling at our handsome baby boy.
"I love that, such a fitting name for him." She smiled and gave us some time to be with our son.
"When did you decide on that name?" Jin asked and I looked up at him and he was beaming with happiness radiating from him.
"I'm honestly not sure, I saw it once." I said and he smiled kissing my forehead and I handed Kang to Jin.
"Hi little guy, I'm your Appa. I'm world wide handsome, you know?" Jin said and then laughing *insert window cleaner laugh*
"And you are little world wide handsome." And I laughed at him but so over joyed with happiness to having my family and being here with them.

A/N: Hi it's me again. I won't lie I rested up at this one. 🥺 Really pulled on the gear strings. I hope you enjoyed it so leave me a vote. A comment! Anything! Love you my lovelies! 💕
Also do you know what the title means? Lol I ran short on title ideas. 😂