Surprise! 🎉

I was shopping around trying to waste time when I overheard a couple of teenage girls talking about BTS being home

I was shopping around trying to waste time when I overheard a couple of teenage girls talking about BTS being home. I stopped what I was doing and listened they only said it's possible they were home. I then left the store and waved down a cab. I headed home and ran up the stairs to the front to door of me and Taehyung shared apartment. I slammed the door behind me, tan running over to me.
"Hi baby!" I greatest tan and he gave me a little bark and spun around in a circle as I giggled and pulled out my phone calling Taehyung, when I head his phone ringing from in the apartment.
"TAEHYUNG!" I yelled as I ran towards the living room and seeing him laying asleep on the couch. I smiled and then ran over to him and crawled onto his lap so that our bodies were entwined together.

[A/N: just a visual of what I was trying to describe

[A/N: just a visual of what I was trying to describe.]

He opened his eyes to look at me and I ran my fingers through his hair as he stared at me.
"Baby I missed you so much." I smiled at him and he smirked back, flipping us over so I was under him.
"Missed you more." He smiled and began to pepper kisses all over my face as I laughed at him.