After Midnight.

I sat up in bed, rubbing my eyes glancing at the clock on my bedside table

I sat up in bed, rubbing my eyes glancing at the clock on my bedside table. 2:30 a.m. it red, I looked over to see that Yoongi wasn't here, I got outta bed dragging myself downstairs and down the hallway to Yoogli studio. I could hear music coming from the genius lab as he called it. I opened the door and went to lay on the couch in the room. Yoongi walked over.
"What are you doing ?" He asked
"Couldn't sleep." I said and he kissed my forehead.
"Sorry baby, we are really working hard on the next comeback." He said
"I know." I said as I slowly drifted in and out of sleep.
"Baby you will be able to rest better in the room." He said.
"I want to be somewhat near you, I'm fine." I said as I snuggled into this pillow more. He smiled at me and grabbed a blanket covering me up; I then fell asleep as he worked.
I woke up to a melody being played on the piano, I opened my eyes to see Yoongi was sitting closer to me while on the keys.

A/N: Honestly this has been in my drafts forever and I want to write more but idk what to add or what direction I was taking it soooo imma just leave it as a cute short. Sorry it's like over in .2 seconds.