Date Night!!! ☺️

A/N: Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my stories, I love you all! A special shoutout to Guccigirl2003 for blowing up my phone today with a vote for every single chapter! Thank you!!!!

"Hello?" I answered my phone not paying any attention to the caller ID, I had just gotten myself through the front door and fallen onto the couch after a long day of work and school.
"Hey baby." Hobi voice rang through the phone, my mood instantly changing from hearing my babies voice.
"Hi baby!" I smiled as I sat up, he chuckled a little at my excitement.
"I will be coming by in like 30 mins, get dressed, nothing fancy. Just casual." He said
"Okay." I smiled
"I love you." I said quickly.
"(Chuckling) I love you too." He said hanging up, I quickly ran to my room to pick something out, smiling to myself, we've been dating for like 2 years but he still makes me feel like it's the first time all over again.

{^The fit I chose^} I was ready when Hobi got here, I was actually heading back to the living room when I saw him standing by the door, and I ran into him, smiling and just hugging him, my face laid against his chest and his chest rumbled from him...

{^The fit I chose^}
I was ready when Hobi got here, I was actually heading back to the living room when I saw him standing by the door, and I ran into him, smiling and just hugging him, my face laid against his chest and his chest rumbled from him laughing at me.
"I missed you too my little gummy bear." He said
"I still hate that nickname." I groaned pulling away.
"Well you were the one who insisted on eating that giant gummy bear that made you sick."
"Please don't remind me." I gagged thinking about it.
"Ok love let's go." He said grabbing my hands, we walked out and he locked the door behind up, using his spare key.
—————Time skip to the restaurant———————
We had been sitting and talking while I looked at the menu and when I looked up, I saw Hoseok staring at me.

 —————Time skip to the restaurant———————We had been sitting and talking while I looked at the menu and when I looked up, I saw Hoseok staring at me

"Hoseok, why are you staring at me like that?" I asked.
"I just love you." He said and I smiled at him when he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
"How was tour?" I asked
"Amazing as always, Army was wonderful." He always spoke highly of Army and I loved that, him and the boys always have such respect for Army the same way Army has respect for them.
"But there was one thing missing." He said
"What was it?" I asked.
"You."
"Oh my gosh, why are you being so cheesy." I laughed when I saw him get up and get on one knee, I stopped laughing noticing everyone around us turn and look and a few people had there phones out, but staff went around to stop them.
"Raven, you have made me the happiest man these past 2 years, you make everyday special and even though I am on the road often for work, you're the most understanding person ever. I love everything about you, now will you do me the honors of being my wife?" He asked and I hopped out of my seat and tackled him to the ground covering his face in kissed.
"YES!" I yelled and the restaurant erupted in applause and cheers.

A/N: sorry kinda short but wanted to get something out! Let me know if you want another Date Night Part and if so which member?  My schedule has been so hectic lately, I have just gotten back to school so bear with me a little longer but love you ...

My schedule has been so hectic lately, I have just gotten back to school so bear with me a little longer but love you all! I Purple You! 💜💜💜💜💜