Yoongi - The Surpise pt. 2

"I honestly don't think it's a practical thought right now." He said as he scratched the back of his head, At this time I crawled off of his lap and sat back on the loveseat. "It's just everything is so crazy right now." He finished.
"Hmm.." I said as I brought my knees to my chest and stared at my shoes.
"What brought you to ask?" He asked with concern in his voice.
"I'm pregnant, Yoongi." I said monotoned and straight out, I took a moment before I looked at his face to find that he looked confused, pained, happy and scared all at once.
"Thoughts?" I asked.
"I-I- uhhh-" was all he could get out
"I don't know what to say." He finally said after a long period of silence.
"I'm about 3 weeks along." I told him.
"When did you find out?" He asked puzzled
"A few days ago...I wasn't feeling that great so went to the doctor and turns out I'm carrying a mini you and me." I said putting my legs down and hold my stomach.
"Wow. I. Am. Speechless." He said
"I bet. I was too when I found out, didn't know how to tell you." I said when he pulled me into his arms and kissed me.
"We are going to have a baby." He smiled, and I giggled at his reaction.
"WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" He yelled and I put my hand over his mouth while laughing.
"Shut up, I don't want to get you in trouble." I said.
"I don't care I'm having a baby!" He said loudly.
"What about BigHit?" I asked
"Lani I'm almost 30, they know I have a girlfriend, ARMY is cool with you for the most part and I want kids. It's not the ideal time, but I really think we can work it out." He smiled "We always do." He then continued to hug me and his hands found there way to my stomach and he felt the small bump.
"Wow this is amazing." He said and I just laughed a little and cried.
"Why are you crying?"
"I honestly was afraid of your reaction." And he looked at me and kissed me.
"Well I'm happy, let's go tell the guys!" He yelled as he dragged me outta the studio towards the dance room and I laughed following behind him.