Missing you. 🥺

I sat on the edge of my bed as Hobi was packing his things, getting ready to leave for America again, for a few weeks.
[He just gotten off of tour and was only home for a few weeks but most of that time was spent with his family due to me being able to see him more often as well as me being in America visiting my family]
"I'm done." He said as he walked over to me pulling me into a hug.
"I only just got you back." I whispered into his shoulder as I held on tighter to him.
"I know but we can go to the airport together." He said and I nodded my head releasing him and grabbing one of his hoodies he work earlier in the day. He chuckled as me as we walked out.
— The Airport—
We finally arrived at the airport with the boys, we got out and there of course were paparazzi and fans everywhere, he grabbed my hand as we crossed the street. Once inside and to the terminal. Hobi stopped and looked at me.
"Well this is it." He said
"I know." I whispered with my head down, I felt him lift my chin to meet his eyes and he smiled a little.
"Keep in touch?" He asked and I smiled at him feeling my emotions about to get the best of me.
"Of course. I have you on speed dial." I smiled at him as he leaned in for a kiss, our lips connected and there as a small spark. Bts flight was called and Hobi smiled at me as He hugged me once more and kissed my forehead. I then let go and walk away, As I walk away, I begin to cry and pull my phone out, I was not to far from the boys but they had began to board and I quickly called Hobi.
"Hell-"
"I'm going to miss you." I sniffled
"Aww baby, it's 2 weeks, I will be back before you know it." He said as I nodded my head.
"I will call you when we land." He said
"Ok. I love you."
"I love you more." He said hanging up. I began to walk back out with security escorting me, some fans stopped me to talk and of course I did, I loved Army. And of course there were others who would spit out racial slurs at me and speak only nasty things. I decided to go back home.
—Home—
I was home again and I went to my room and laid down thinking about just how I even got to this point of my life. Living with my boyfriend who is in a worldwide boy band. Who knew that you would come to South Korea for a visit and end up staying a entire month, running into him back in 2011.
"Who would've thought that falling would lead to me being in amazing relationship?" I asked myself out loud as I laughed to myself.
—2 weeks later —
I was home cleaning up listening to Mono. (Yes I enjoy listening to the guys music a lot)
I was listening to Moonchild, swaying my hips side to side as I finished loading the dishwasher, when I felt two hands snake around my waist and pull me back a little.
"Ahhhh!" I screamed as I jumped and turned around to see Hobi. I smiled and threw myself at him as he laughed and hugged me.
"Hi baby!" I said as I kissed him.
"Hiii babygirl." He smiled and I just smiled back at him, then I interlocked my hands behind his head and kissed him.
"Ok. Ok you two, There are children around." Yoongi said, I pulled away to see the boys and a few of there girlfriends which I've become good friends with.
"Hyung really?" Jungkook sighed as his girlfriend walked over to him to comfort his slightly bruised ego.
"Oh. Hey guys!" I giggled as I walked around Hobi still holding his hand as I walked closer to the group.
"Let's go out for food! I'm hungry." Jin stated.
"Baby you're always hungry." Becca (his girlfriend) said as she wrapped her arms around his waist.
"I agree with Hyung." Jimin chipped in.
"Well let's go then!" I said as everyone looked at me.
"Maybe you should change." Becca smiled and I looked to see I had on my pajamas.
"Oh-of course." I said letting go of Hobi hand and racing to our room to change.

I came back downstairs about 10 mins later ready to go, I just threw on something cute but comfy and we all headed out to the trucks

—After Lunch—
We had a great time with our friends and decided to head to this park near our condo. We were holding hands walking around.
"Why are you so smiley?" Hobi asked me.
"I just missed you a lot and am happy your back home." I said looking up at him.
"I want to get married." Hobi suddenly said
"Wha-what?"
"I do. We have been together for 8 years Aria and I can't imagine being with anyone else. You help me to follow my dreams, you stayed with me when I was struggling as a street dancer trying to make a name for myself. You pushed me to audition for BigHit and even kept me from leaving BTS. You have become my everything." He spoke as he held my face between his hands and looked me in the eyes I at this point was a crying blubbery mess.
"I love you with ever part of me, and cannot see Hope World without Aria in it." He smiled and I chuckled a little.
"You're annoying, you would bring up Hope world." I giggled.
"I want you to marry me." He said "I don't have the ring on me right now, I wasn't planning for it to go down like this, but Aria Grace will you marry me?" Hoseok asked as he got on one knee looking up at me, and I stared him down.
"Bab-"
I then threw myself into his arms and he caught me as we both hit the grass and I just kissed him. Like we never kissed before.
"I wouldn't dream of being anyone else's. Yes Hoseok I will marry you." I giggled as he placed kisses all over my face.
"I love you so much!"
"I love you too!" I smiled as we got up and headed home, which when we got home he ran to the room and came back with a small black velvet box and revealed my ring and a new round of tears came with it.

A/N: Hey guys!!! I really wanted to just get some content out, hoping it was ok

A/N: Hey guys!!! I really wanted to just get some content out, hoping it was ok. But love you Lovlies and I hope you're having a great day/night !!!!!!
💜💜💜💜😭