Sleeping Habit - Yoongi

I tried texting/calling Yoongi all day, however he is an idol so I understand why he wouldn't respond. I had just gotten off of work and was heading home, but I was trying to see if Yoongi had made it home yet. I decided to call my best friend instead.
"Hey Jordyn!" Jimin said
"Hey I wanted to know if you guys had finished yet? I was trying to call Yoongi but he isn't answering." I told Jimin
"Oh yeah we finished a few hours ago, honestly he is probably at the studio recording." He said, I thanked him and hung up. I than headed to the studio, after being let in I head down the familiar hallway till I get to Yoongi's space and I type in the code and Jimin was right he was here and he wasn't alone.
I chuckled seeing Yoongi curled up on one couch with his arms between his legs and Namjoon on the other couch just snoring away.

(A/N: I know that's Jimin

(A/N: I know that's Jimin....😂)
I pulled out my phone and snapped a pic before walking over to Yoongi, I got on my knees and began to run my fingers through his bleach blonde hair. {which happens to be one of my top favorite colors he has dyed his hair}
"Yoongi Baby." I said softly, but I'm almost certain that he couldn't hear with Namjoon snoring. I stood up and walked over to Joon and poked him.
"Joonie! Wake up!" I shouted and he jumped and looked at me, then at Yoongi (who somehow was still asleep, he only stirred a little.) then at his phone.
"Hey Jordyn, Sorry." He said as he sat up and ran his hand down his face.
"It's fine. You guys must really be tired."
"Yeah, we been at dance practice all day then we decided to come work on some more music...I guess we just got worn out." Joon said and I nodded.
"Yeah y'all are really working hard,but you need to go home and get some proper sleep. Now off you go Joonie." I said as I helped him up and he smiled at me dimples on full display and headed out.
I turned back to my sleeping grizzly bear and walked over to him.
"Baby, wake up." I said a little louder
"Leave me alone." He grumbled
"Get up Yoongi, we have to go." I said pulling at his hoodie.
"Fuck off Jordyn." He said
"I'm about 2 seconds from kicking your ass, now get up Yoongi or else your sleeping on the couch and-" he cut me off when he let out a loud groan that indicated that he was getting up. I smiled seeing how I'd managed to finally get him up., he looked up at me and then sat up. I climbed onto his lap and smiled at him and he rolled his eyes at me. I grabbed his face and looked him in the eyes.
"I love you." I said he just stared at me, Yoongi wasn't super affectionate but he especially wasn't after he had just woken up.
"Love you too J." He said and I giggled and gave his lips a quick peck.
"Let's go and get food and go home." I said as I got off of him; he shut down his computer and recording stuff and then he grabbed his bag and my hand and we headed out.