Thanksgiving Dinner. (JJK)

[ ⚠️ A/N:A little bit of smut. ⚠️ ]

It had been awhile since I been home, let alone home for a holiday, and well the boys had a week off thanks to working real hard and so Jungkook decided to surprise me with tickets to go home for Thanksgiving. Although Jungkooks met my parents and my younger siblings, he's not met my entire family and I was a bit nervous truthfully. However I brushed the feeling off as we finished packing our bags and we headed to the airport.
—Currently 5:46 a.m @ Airport—
"Angel..." "Angel, Babe wake up."  I felt someone lightly shake me and I looked to see my loving fiancé staring back at me.
"Come on so we don't miss our flight." He said and I nodded my head as we climbed out of the van and I had one of his hoodies on so I threw my hood up mask was already on and he grabbed my hand as I wrapped my other hand around his arm.

(A/N: Like this, also I freaking love them they do be cute or whatever lol)He had his carry on bag and I had my purse, we soon saw flashing lights meaning paparazzi, and so I held on a little tighter to Kook, and he squeezed my hand for reassurance

He had his carry on bag and I had my purse, we soon saw flashing lights meaning paparazzi, and so I held on a little tighter to Kook, and he squeezed my hand for reassurance. Once we made it inside and past the paparazzi we went to our gate and we're loading on board so we got on, got comfortable and I instantly passed out.
—In The States—
We finally landed after a extremely long flight, we were spotted again at the airport and so we were escorted by security and made it to our van where our bags were already loaded. We were going to stay at a hotel but didn't want to chance any fans finding out where my parents lived so my parents offered us their guest house out back and so we were heading there, it was only Wednesday evening but I was tired hungry and in a need of a shower to get the airport travel feeling off of me.
"We're here." The driver stated as we got out of the van and we bowed to him and then grabbed our bags and walked to the door where I rang the door bell.
"My baby!" My mom shouted as she pulled me into her arms.
"Oh and my favorite son in law." She squealed.
"Your only son in law." I said quietly
"Oh silly me come in, come in." She said ushering us to come in and we did.
"Luther! The kids are here!!" My mom yelled upstairs to my father.
"So how was your travels?" Mom asked
"They were fine, just long." Jungkook said and my mom nodded.
"Hey guys! Happy to see your faces!" Dad said as he pulled us into a hug.
"Okay okay Luther let them go get settled and let them sleep, I'm sure they're exhausted." He said and I smiled at him.
Jungkook took our bags and we went to the guest house, we walked into a beautiful little living room and then headed to the back to take our stuff into the bedroom. I grabbed some panties, one of Jungkook shirts I brought and a pair of shorts and headed to the bathroom to shower, after showering I did my nightly routine of washing my face brushing my teeth and combing out my long curly hair and braiding it up then put my bonnet on. I walked out and Jungkook walked over to me and gave me a gentle kiss, as he rubbed my stomach.
"I love you." He said and I smiled back at him
"I love you more." I said
"Impossible!" He yelled and I just giggled as he kissed me once more.
"I'm going to shower and then check on a few things with the guys, but I will be in bed soon." He said and I gave him a little pout.
"But I sleep better when you're next to me." I whined a little.
"It won't take long, promise." He said and I sighed and went to put my dirty clothes in a corner since I'd wash them before we left. I then went and climbed into the bed, I grabbed my phone and set an alarm so we wouldn't sleep the entire day away. Then I laid in bed trying to sleep, hearing the shower water running helped a bit and I was asleep next thing I knew.
—Next Day—
I woke up on Jungkooks chest and he had an arm around my waist. I heard him groan as the alarm on my phone went off.
"Five more minutes." He groaned and I giggled as I pushed his now long hair out of his eyes.
"Babe come on, we need to get up." I said and he groaned and flipped over facing the other way with his arm still around me and I just laughed as I got out of bed, which caused him to sit up.
"Noooooo come back." He whined
"No I need to get ready." I laughed at him.
"Ughhh!" I laughed as I went and did my mourning routine. In the middle of me showering Jungkook came in to start his routine, he brushed his teeth washed his face then decided to get in the shower with me.
"We aren't doing anything." I said as I looked at him and he just pushed me to the side gently and then stood under the running water letting it run down his hair and his body.
"Really babe." I said
"Well my fiancé won't let me get any and I'm in need." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"In need?" I asked
"Yes, you know it's preferred in the shower." He said and I giggled as I walked up to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck because he was leaned down and our lips met, he deepened the kiss and soon my back was against the wall, he had one hand wrapped around his body and the other pressed against the wall of the shower.
"Babe, hurry up." I mumbled
"Oh so this is a quickly?" He quested me.
"Yessss, We have to go." I smiled and he smirked at me and I felt him push my legs open and then he positioned himself and afterwards he slowly moved in so I could adjust. I let out a moan as he quickened his pace a bit, the sound of our moans being downed out by the still running shower.
"Jungkook! Ahhh" I moaned
"Fuck." He said as he picked me up.
"Ahhh! Jung- Kook!" I said between moans.
"I'm alm- almost th- there." I moaned as I began to dig my nails into his back and he groaned a bit as I began to drag my nails up his back.
"Fuck! Baby! Right there!" He growled and I threw my head back hitting the wall of the shower.
"Ow" I hissed as I reached a hand back to rub my head.
"You okay baby?" He asked me
"Yeah keep going." I said as he picked hi pace back up seeing how he slowed down to make sure I was okay.
"Okay I'm almost there." He said and we both moaned as we came together.
"Damn it Jungkook." I sighed as I tried to catch my breath as he put me on my feet and he turned on cold water.
"Ahhhhh!!! Kook!" I screamed as I went to get out of the shower quickly but he pulled me back and began to kiss up my neck.
"Angel. Come on one more round." He said
"No...noooo....it's cold." I said and he let me go laughing and I got out as he had to calm his body down so he be presentable with the family. I went to the closet where Jungkook hung our clothes up and I put my hand on my belly.
"And that's why you're here now." I said quietly and then I felt two arms wrap around me.
"That and many other nights." He said as he kissed the side of my face and I laughed as I playfully pushed him away.
"Get ready." I said