Affection.

I could hear a faint beeping sound as I was trying to sleep. I opened my eyes a little to see Yoongi was getting up.
"Baby." I said half sleep still, he turned to look at me.
"I have to head in." He said and I nodded my head sitting up.
"Go back to sleep Paisley."
"No I want to make you breakfast." I said getting out of bed.
"No I'm goin to get dressed and head out." He said as he was now heading to the closet.
"Will you be back tonight?" I asked
"Sure." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.
"I got to go." He said grabbing his stuff and heading out. Yoongi and I have been together for about a year and I thought that being with him was a good idea however A lot of times I'm unsure about us.
I went back to sleep for a few hours and then decided not to waste the day waiting around the house. I was finishing cleaning up after making myself breakfast when my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hey P!" My best friend/ other half's voice came through the phone.
"What's up?"
"Nothing, we are off for the day do you want to come hangout?" Seonghwa asked me
"Yeah, I need some best friend time." I said
"Ohh no. Okay well we can go get ice cream or something." He said and I smiled my bestie always knows how to cheer me up, I grew up with him although I'm a year almost 2 years older than him he always acted like an older brother. I didn't get to see him as much of course him being an idol but he is the reason I met Yoongi. He was at a red carpet and invited me and the boys meet BTS and we were all introduced and then bam we hit it off.
-Getting ice cream-
Seonghwa and I were eating our ice cream and relaxing and laughing when he stopped.
"So what's wrong?" He asked me
"Hmm...well I feel like Yoongi just doesn't care anymore. I mean he doesn't really show me affection, he is always gone for work." I said staring at my ice cream.
"Well, as an idol I get the work thing, I hate that I have to leave (bf/gf/n) but have you talked to him about it?" And I looked up at him.
"No, I didn't want to start an argument."
"But staying quiet about it isn't working either, sometimes it's ok to have an argument." He said and I stared at him and then he smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Thanks Seong you're the best." I said to him and he just smiled we continued to catch up until a Atiny spotted us and we had to leave, we hung out with the guys and some of their bf/gf until it got late and I decided to head home.
-At Home-
I opened the front door and kicked my shoes off, I then went to the living room and sat down after a few minutes I left my bag downstairs but I headed up to the bedroom where I saw Yoongi was putting on closes it seemed he just got out of the shower.
" Hey Yoongs." I smiled as I walked over to him to kiss him and he just kind of moved away from me.
"Can I have a kiss?" I asked him and he looked at me and kissed my cheek. I sighed and then went and sat on the bed.
"How was work?" I asked him with a little bit of a smile.
"It was fine, just working on some beats for some new songs." He said
"Oh cool. How are the guys?" I asked next
"Fine." He said monotone as he slipped a pair of sweat pants on over his boxer briefs [A/N: Yoongi seems like a boxer briefs type of man.]
"Can we like not do this right now?" He stopped and stared at me.
"Uhh...what?"
"Can we not do this small talk shit, I've been working all day and I'm tired. I don't really know why you even started this." He said
"I just wanted to talk to my boyfriend, is that not ok?"
"Well I'm not in a talking mood."
"Wooow." I said emphasizing the word and smiling to myself, I then stood up and headed for the door.
"Where are you goin?"
"The guest room, I rather not sleep in the same bed as an prick." I snapped
"Oh really?! Okay so I'm the bad guy now huh?" He asked me.
"Really Yoongi you always so quick to switch up." I said staring at him.
"Me switching up? Ok!"
"I'm not fighting with you, have a good night." I said slamming the door. I was so pissed off and because of that tears began to fall.
-Few hours later-
"Paisley"
"Leave me alone Yoongi" I said  as he walked into the guest room I was in. I had my back facing the door and I had stopped crying a while ago but I was still mad.
"What's your problem?" He asked me
"My problem?! My problem is YOU!" I snapped
"Wha-"
"I don't feel like you even love me anymore you just keep me around for God knows why because I don't! You don't show me any affection and you're always so busy! I swear it's like I don't matter. I'm always alone and then I try to be the good girlfriend and try to make you happy and make an effort to do things for you but you just shit on everything I do! Am I not good enough for you?!" I yelled as I got off the bed.
"Paisl-"
"I asked a question Yoongi! Am I not good enough for you?" I asked calmly as tears began to well up again and he just stood there watching me.
"Silence speaks a lot more than words, so I will just go." I said walking out of the room crying.
"Thanks for the year." I said quietly as I headed downstairs. I was putting my shoes on when he came running to the door.
"Wait paisley. I'm sorry for everything. You are more than enough, if anything I don't feel that I'm enough for you." He said as he began to cry in my year of being with him I've  never really seen him truly cry and it really broke me.
"Don't cry." I whispered as I stood in front of him, he towered over my little 5'1 figure but he leaned down and I held his face in my small hands wiping his tears as he cried.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He kept repeating over and over again.
"Shhh." I said as he pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around his neck he head resting between my shoulder and neck.
"I love you so much. I will do better." He mumbled After awhile we both calmed down and even cleaned ourselves up and we're now on the couch.
"So." I said
"I'm so sorry paisley I didn't realize how much I had hurt you. I promise that I will do better, I love you and never want to lose you."
"I love you too." I said and he smiled pulling me close and kissing me softly then peppering kisses all over my face.
"I love you."
"I love you too." I laughed.

A/N: Hiiii this is the official kick off of more chapters!!! Hope you enjoyed this!!!