Riverside. (KNJ)

I was sitting in a chair just on my phone responding to emails and texting family members back. Namjoon invited me to come to one of there photo shoots. I was so excited to come but soon was bored seeing how we've been here for like 3 hours already. I watch them go through 6 or so wardrobe changes but the most likely won't even use all of the photos. The photographer called Namjoon back over. I looked up to see he was dressed in a white fitted shirt with some jeans.
I just stared at him he looked amazing, I was just watching as he would change positions so he can get the best shots.
"You haven't blinked since he started." Jimin said next to me making me jump and squeal which made Namjoon look over at me.
"You ok Nicole?" He asked me
"Mhm...sorry." I said covering my face and apologizing to the photographer that was low key glaring at me.
"You scared me." I said lightly hitting his shoulder.
"Well you making it obvious." He said
"Pshh- making what obvious?" I asked
"You liking Namjoon." Tae said behind me and I jumped again
"Taehyunggg." I whined
"Haha sorry."
"I have no idea what you are talking about." I said as I turned around so that I can look at them both.
"Suuure, well we gotta go." Tae said pulling Jimin along, I turned back around and jumped seeing Namjoon.
"Sorry." He said
"It's okay." I said
"Uhh, I gotta change but do you want to go with us to lunch?" He asked
"Of course." I smiled and he returned the smile and then jogged off to go change. I got up and walked to the water station and saw Hobi was there.
"Hey Hobs." I said and he turned with a smile on his face then threw his arm around me and hugged me.
"Hi ya Nikki!" He said excited
"Where are we going for lunch?" I asked
"Not sure but I gotta go change." He said as he raced off. I grabbed a bottle of water and began to drink it after a few minutes I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned to see Namjoon and he looked amazing.
I choked on my water and he began to pat my back, as I began to cough.
"You okay?" He asked me
"Yes."  *cough* "yeah." I said  as I looked up at him.
"We are going to head out, come on." He said as he dragged me along and I just followed him.

—After Lunch—
We finished lunch and were deciding on what to do since the guys had the rest of the day off.
"Well I'm tired so I wanna go to the dorm." Yoongi said
"I wanna play Jungkook again in Mario carts." Tae said.
"Didn't he beat you like 6 times yesterday?" I asked
"No I think it was 2 times but I'm ready for a rematch." He said and we chuckled at him.
"It's on." Jungkook said
"I am going to go meet my brother downtown." Jin smiled
"I'm going to go back to BigHit and work on some music." Jimin said
"I want to got to BigHit too and work on some choreography." Hobi smiled
I just kinda looked at all the guys, so they called a few other cars so they can split off.
"What are you guys going to do?" Jimin smirked.
"I was going to go for a ride, down by Han River." He said looking at me.
"Uhh...okay can I come?"
"Of course."
"Ooooo a date." Taehyung said next to me and like reflex I smack him and he hissed holding his arm.
"Date?" Namjoon said
"Tae was being stupid, let's go." I said as I quickly started to walk off.
"Nicole." Joon called me.
"Huh?" I turned and he smiled pointing the other way
"We are going this way." He said and we both walked off while the others got into the vans. We began to walk towards this bike rental place. We walked in and walked up to the desk.
"Hello. I wanted to rent 2 bikes please." Namjoon said after a few minutes we had our bikes and were ready to go.
We had been riding down near the Han river for sometime now and a few army spotted us waving from afar. However Joon decided to stop off to a pretty private part of the river there weren't a lot of people due to the time of day it was and the sun was setting it was beautiful. We parked the bikes and found a spot to just sit.
"Hey Nik." He said as I stared straight ahead at the river.
"Mhm"
"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked and I shifted my gaze to him and started at him confused by the random question.
"No." I said honestly.
"Why not?"
"I guess I'm waiting on this guy I like to make a move." I said as I looked down.
"Oh...who is he?" He asked and I rolled my eyes while smiling.
"You you doofus." I smiled and he smiled his dimples on full display.
"Ouch." He faked sadness and I smiled at him when he pulled me in for a hug.
"I like you too, if it matters." He said to me his arms still wrapped around me.

A/N: Honestly this was in my drafts and I just really wanna get it out. Lol it was exactly 900 words long. Hope you enjoy if not next shall be better 😂