Something More?

"Tae! Tae!" I yelled as I ran up to him when he finally came into view.
"Moriah?" He asked he was just coming home from tour and the boys were at the airport. I got there super early, before the fans but security was keeping me back.
"Let her through." Tae said walking up to me, and he hugged me tight.
"Moriah!" He said and I just giggled.
"Come on." J-Hope said as he grabbed my arm dragging me with him and the guys, we got into the second van with J-Hope, Suga and RM.
"The famous Moriah...for awhile we thought Taehyung made you up." J-Hope said
"Guyssss." He whined.
"Well you do know the media will be curious after your little airport scene." Suga said.
"Sorry." I said
"It's fine, we can figure it all out later." RM said.
—- At The Dorms—-
"Well I'm hitting the shower and bed, I'm tired." Suga said
"Yeah me too." Jungkook said yawning as he headed up, along with the others. Leaving just you RM and Jin.
"I'm heading to the studio to get some writing done." RM said
"I will be in the kitchen, but heading up shortly." Jin said heading to the kitchen.
"I missed you." I said as we sat on the couch snuggled up together.
"I missed you more. I'm so happy your here." He smiled as he kissed my forehead causing me to freeze.
"I want to ask you something." He said and I pulled back looking at him.
"Yes?"
"I know we've been friends for awhile, but you make me feel as though I'm still a normal guy, That I'm not a celebrity. I have fallin for you. I am in love with you and I want you to be my girlfriend..." He said and I stared at him, shocked that he just confessed.
"Tae-I-I was worried you didn't feel the same way." I said quietly. He had the biggest smile on his face and he pulled me in for a kiss.
"You just made me the happiest man ever." He said causing me to giggle.
"Finally." Jin said as he smiled at the new couple.
"He kept talking about how he would ask you to be his girlfriend." He smiled and Tae just stared off into space.
-Few Hours Later-
I had falling asleep on Tae while we were snuggling on the couch. I woke up to find I was laying in a bed, so I got up and walked out. I followed voices to the living room.
"Oh it's sleeping beauty." Jin smiled and everyone looked at me. I then smiled and walked over to Tae who was on the couch so I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around me.
"Look at the cutest couple." Hoseok said.
"Sooooo we know who you are but do you really know who we are?" Yoongi asked.
"Of course, I don't live under a rock. Bts." I smiled
"J-Hope or Hoseok, Jin, Jungkook, RM or Namjoon, Suga or Yoongi, Jimin and of course my Tae Tae." I smiled kissing his cheek.
"Okay well fair enough." Yoongi chuckled a little.

A/n: I've had this in my drafts forever...idk what else to add. Sorry to disappoint. 😔