Chapter 95 - Not Ready To Make Nice (Dixie Chicks)

DARYL

Wake up when I feel somethin crackling. And it ain't my exhausted bones.

What in the fuckin blazes????

I snatch up her note and squint at it....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  😘  MY CHERRY POPPING, REDNECK, LOVER BOY!

Holy fuck....you're old!

But you'll always be my hella sexy, eye-candy, dirty old man. Who gives me lady boners whenever I see you. Hear your voice.

Feel your touch.

And I'll be forever grateful that approximately thirteen thousand seven hundred and seventy-eight days ago....your parents bumped the uglies.

Without the accompanying smell of burning rubber  😁

I burst into laughter. Scarin the shit out of Mutt....who leapt off the mattress like a rocket was shoved up his butt.

Oh, Jeezus. Only my missus can come out with somethin like that, huh!

Tonight when we get home? We'll celebrate this special day....in the exact same way you came into the world.

No yeah, yeah about it. Only promises....promises.

I'll never stop falling in love with you, Mr Dixon.

Mine!

PS. Got you a birthday cake. It's on the kitchen bench.

PPS. You got your RPG already. But here's another little pressie for you. Hope you like it?

💝💝💝

My eyelids peel apart a bit more. Then pop wide open along with my mouth. Once I focus in on the cupla photos spread over the pillow next to my head.

Now I know why she asked to borrow my camera a few days ago. And boy Oh boy....has she made good use of it while I was away.

In the first she's layin on our bed. Wearin some little white lacy knickers....nuthin else.

On her belly bump, she's drawn a speech bubble and written 'Happy Birthday Daddy!'  in it. Musta stretched her arm right out with the camera to get most of her body in the shot  😀

The second one?

Well, sorry....but yer gonna have to find yerselves a copy of Playboy or use yer imaginations.

NO!  On second thought, don't yers even fuckin think of it. Get her outta yer heads right now....yer hearin me?

😈

Nearly wet myself when I pick up the third.

Looks like she was just about settled into her second pose when she got photobombed. The angle is all tilted and her face is screwed up with laughter. Probably horror?

Because the Mutt has his tongue almost embedded up her nose.

I peer at em all again for a long time, grinnin like a Dumbass.

Went to get up and grins turned to groans. When I eventually make it to my feet I peep down at the bed. Cos I swear I've left some body parts behind.

FUCK!

I am  gettin old  😩

Today I'm thirty-seven and feelin every single second of it. But then, I ain't got no one else to blame but myself. Have been pushin it to the limit over the last few weeks that's for sure.