Onyas!

cantgettosleep

Yes folks, it's almost that time....again....

A couple more chapters to go in this, the second 'Home Is....'  instalment. And Home is Ours is finally underway.

Yay!

Thank you all for sticking with me and Nate during the last year.

Have tried to keep up with the writing but 'you know what'  got in the way big-time. Sincerely hope that all of you, your families and friends are staying safe and well.

Plus the Wattpad fubar with accounts screwed everyone around big-time, huh!

And again, thanks for putting up with my warped sense of the ridiculous. Hope also that the couple of naughty bits let you stretch your imaginations  😉

Huge kudos to all those who read and decided to keep reading. Voted, commented or even followed.

Like to send a big Onya to some of those gorgeous folk including but not limited to:

aliciadp, IrishDreamer24, Kidusz, kellymcpug, JenniferNewman, MarthaClanton, Tajiaaaaa, AhshollaiStonemosley, Blondie11067, KyreeS, AuroraVelez, artemismoonchild, maggie0803, em11yx, Alpha_Winters. EllieGroom, Artemissnape, erdetnoenledigenavn, TraceyWWE, MelissaDavis, diary2000, mixx_chick, Luci1996, karolinajames3, PamelaBaggett, Attachedtobooks, Marina23_18, Sara21023, SusanGillard, user22357534, -sinflower, Za_Warudo, Shouka2017, pink_bunny75, ItzMissB, MakeBelieve, Agua, Hammertime, Dix, mrscrawford2017, kisalifibaeni, Hillbean, kylee_C120, PropertyofShinra, JessikaQuinones....the list of lovely readers is endless  :)

And ta heaps again to mumble84 for suggesting Spotify playlists for each book. They can be found at:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3d5ZIKBtyxheqkcVL6QnPf?si=bV2tHa-mQR26r5JW9fMuoQ

Plus a special thanks to SherrillMendenhall whose 'I love it'  always makes me smile whenever I post a new chapter  😀

If I missed out anyone my sincere apologies. Please know you're all awesome and truly appreciated by lil' old moi.

So thank you again and as always....never stop reading....writing....imagining....dreaming.

Everyone deserves to escape every now and then  😘