Thor Odinson x Reader x Loki Laufeyson - Sister

This is a sibling oneshot it's nothing seven remotely romantic so don't come at me in the comments
Also this is kind of set in the first Thor movie, except Thor didn't get banished- so after they went to Jotunheim and Loki learned the truth about his heritage,,,

Y/N's P.O.V.

Nothing has been the same since my brother, Loki, showed up outside my chambers all those months ago.
He was visibly upset and barely making any sense, but after calming him down, I managed to understand what he was saying.
He was adopted.
He insisted he was a monster and when I reached out to comfort him, he flinched away, scared to hurt me. Before too long, he was fast asleep and I left my room to confront my mother. Father had fallen into the Odinsleep and Thor was no where to be found, probably training somewhere with his friends.

"Am I adopted also?" I had asked, tears in my eyes.

"My dear, please don't get upset." Mother sighed, gathering me in her arms.
"To answer your question, no. Shortly after we took Loki in, I realised I was pregnant again. You're our child."

"And Loki isn't?" I asked her.

"I didn't mean that. Your father and I love you all equally."
If only that statement was true. The favouritism was blindingly obvious and I hated it.
Tensions rose within the next few months, Thor and Loki getting into more arguments than usual and when Father woke up from the Odinsleep, it was like he was avoiding Loki at all costs.
Thor, Loki and I had always been a team. A team I believed to be indestructible.
The God of Thunder, the God of Mischief and the Goddess of Nature.
Soon enough, my brothers' arguing drove them apart and I was trapped in the middle. So I did the only thing I could, I got out. I isolated myself from the pair, hoping that they'd come together and work things out, but they didn't.

"Sister?" Thor called to rough the door.
"Father wants to speak with you."

"If he wants to speak with me then he knows where I am." I replied stubbornly. I hadn't left my room in weeks. I could summon any food or drink I wanted with magic and the balcony was all the fresh air I needed. Granted, I had to lock the balcony doors whenever I wasn't out there because my brothers had a tendency to try and sneak in, but they never worked together.

"Y/N, please come out." Thor sighed.
"We miss you. It cannot be healthy locking yourself away like this."

"What can we do to make you come out?" Loki asked and I was surprised to hear his voice. The last time I had spoken to him, he refused to even look at our older brother.

"Can the two of you promise to stop arguing?" I asked through the door and it was silent for a few moments.

"That's what this is about?" Loki asked.
"You're mad at us for not getting along?"

"No, I'm mad at you because you argue and then make me pick sides!" I opened the door, glaring at them both. They both looked shocked at my appearance and I wasn't surprised. I had lost a considerable amount of weight in my isolation. I was either too upset to eat, or I simply forgot. I was practicing my magic or sleeping and considering I was summoning my own food, sometimes I just couldn't be bothered.
"Why can't everything just be like it used to be?"

"We're not children anymore, Y/N." Loki sighed.
"Come on. We're getting you something to eat." Loki grabbed my wrist and I tried to pull away from him, but I couldn't.

"Let her go, Loki. She clearly doesn't want to go with you." Thor glared at him, taking my other wrist.
"Y/N, let's get you outside. You look like you need the fresh air."

"You think that's more important than food?" Loki scoffed.
"Look at her! She looks sick, she needs to eat something!"

"Guys..." I sighed as their arguing started up again. Black dots started to cloud my vision as they both began to pull me in opposite directions.
"Stop it!" I snapped at them and they both fell silent and my legs folded under me as I hit the ground.

"Guards!" Thor yelled loudly as they both kneeled beside me.
"Y/N, tell us what's wrong. We can help."

"Look at her and take a guess what's wrong!" Loki hissed at him.

"Stop it." I muttered, my eyelids heavy as I slipped into unconsciousness.
I didn't dream and when I woke up, I was back in my bed.

"My girl, how are you feeling?" The voice of my father asked as I opened my eyes. My head was in my mother's lap as she played with my hair, a sad smile on her face. My father sat on the edge of the bed next to us both and on the other side, both of them sleeping in chairs, were my brothers.

"Tired." I admitted and he sighed.

"You will be for a while." He nodded, putting his hand over mine.
"But you will heal, in time."

"Why did you do this to yourself, Y/N?" My mother asked sadly.

"I just wanted them to stop fighting." I whispered, looking at my brothers.
"I thought if I took myself out of the equation things would get better, but everything just got so much worse."

"Thor and Loki love you very much." My father spoke softly.
"You're their little sister, they're very protective over you and your absence has pained them both."

"Maybe..." My mother began.
"Instead of hiding away and hoping things will get better, let them both help you get better. They're always going to argue, they're brothers. It's what brothers do, but they're both always going to be there for you." Thor began to stir and my parents exchanged a look.
"We'll come back and see how you're feeling later, but talk to them." I moved my head out of my mother's lap and they both stood up, before moving towards the door.

"Y/N?" Thor asked tiredly as his eyes opened. He hit Loki, who groaned and then he hit him again and again.

"What?! What can you possibly- Y/N?" Both of my brothers leaned forward, Loki taking my hand in his.

"How are you feeling?" Thor asked.

"Horrible, but I'll get better." I nodded. 

"Can we do anything?" Loki asked.
"And if you say stop arguing, I'm walking out of here."

"Actually, can you get me a drink?" I asked and almost instantly, a glass of water appeared in Loki's hand. Thor helped me sit up, adjusting my pillows for me.
"And one more thing?"

"Anything." Thor nodded.
"Anything to make you feel better."  

"Can you read me a story? Like we used to? I know you said we're not kids and I understand that-"

"Which story?" Loki asked and I smiled a little. I told him to chose the story and just like when we were children, the three of us crawled into my bed with me in the middle. I leaned into Thor's side and looked at Loki as he leaned against the headboard, a navy blue book appearing in his hands.

"You're so tiny. I don't like it." Thor mumbled.
"I feel like you're going to break."

"We're not going to let that happen." Loki muttered, rolling his eyes as he opened the first page of the book, clearing his throat as he began to read.
"In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice..."