Thor Odinson x Reader - Arranged Marrige p2

Y/N's P.O.V.

My relationship with Thor was complicated.
It had been 10 months since the Bilgelsnipe at the banquet and much to my surprise, Thor and I got along surprisingly well. He was polite and respectful, never pushing my boundaries and I really liked him, however sometimes it was like he wanted to be anywhere that I wasn't. I could understand wanting space, but Thor would completely avoid me for days at a time.

"Where is your brother?" I asked with a sigh, causing Loki to look up from his book. I used to hate Loki, but in the past few months of being in Asgard, we had become... friends. Sort of. He had a lot of things to say and I had a lot of time to listen. Not to mention his company wasn't as awful as I had first believed.

"How am I supposed to know? I can't track him, I'm not a witch." Loki mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure you're not." I crossed my arms over my chest and Loki made an annoyed sound.
"We're supposed to be going to Midgard today, but he's been avoiding me all morning. Do you know where he is, or not?"

"Check the training area." Loki sighed and I turned to walk away.
"Oh, and Y/N?" I stopped, looking back at the trickster.
"My brother is an idiot. He's not avoiding you for the reasons you think. Talk to him." I hesitantly nodded, before walking outside.

"Princess." Fandral bowed as soon as I stepped out into the training area, where Thor was fighting Sif and the Warriors Three were watching. Thanks to Loki, I had learnt everything I needed to know about Thor's closest friends. Fandral was the heartthrob of Asgard, flirtatious and overly confident. Hogun was a fierce warrior, quiet and often greatly underestimated. Volstagg was friendly and had a large appetite, but he was a terrifying opponent on the battlefield. Sif was, to put it simply, Asgard's greatest female warrior, who was also in love with Thor. She also hated me. At first it was because of my engagement to Thor, but just when she was beginning to warm up to me, Thor suggested that we trained together and I kicked her ass. Unfortunately for her, the Allfather was watching along with her friends, leaving her embarrassed and upset. I had tried to apologise, but she just got mad at me.

"Y/N! My friend!" Volstagg laughed, coming over to me.
"What can we do for you?"

"I was looking for Thor. We were supposed to leave for Midgard over three quarters of an hour ago." I smiled despite my frustration. I had been away from my home for 10 months. I just wanted to go back to some familiarity and Thor was being childish by ignoring me.

"Thor, you best be going. You wouldn't want your Queen-to-be to get upset." Fandral laughed and the fight between Thor and Sif stopped. Sif glared at me and I looked down awkwardly.

"Yes, I suppose you're right." Thor sighed.
"My Lady Y/N, I do apologise. I imagine you miss Midgard and my tardiness-"

"It's alright." I nodded, forcing a smile, seeing an equally fake one on Thor's face.
"Can we just go?" He nodded and held out his hand, causing Mjolnir to fly into the palm of his hand from the other side of the training grounds.

"Hold on." He muttered, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer. I did as he instructed and he held me a little tighter.
"Goodbye, my friends. I will see you all soon." Before any of them could reply, Thor and I were lifted off of the ground and I squeezed my eyes shut, pushing my face into his chest. The seconds dragged on like minutes, but at the same time it all happened so quickly.

"Prince Thor, Princess Y/N, it's good to see you both." Heimdall nodded his head at us as we stepped into the giant dome at the end of the rainbow bridge. Thor still had his arm around me and it was comforting, considering I was still a little shaky from literally flying across Asgard.

"And you, Heimdall." Thor replied and neither of them exchanged any other words, before the Bifrost was open and we were pulled into it. Once again, Thor's hold tightened on me and as soon as we landed, I knew I was home. A genuine smile tugged my lips upward and I looked around, instantly recognising the city of New York.

"Is this... we're on top of the Avengers tower, aren't we?" I said, walking over to the edge.

"Yes." Thor replied, coming over to my side.
"I know you wanted to go home, but I wanted to introduce you to my friends. They're Earth's mightiest heroes." The door burst open as several people came out and I recognised all of them instantly.

"I'm well aware of who they are." I glanced at Thor, who almost looked nervous.

"Thor, hey, we weren't expecting you." Steve Rogers smiled.
"And who's this?"

"Whoever she is, she is gorgeous!" Tony Stark smirked, causing Natasha Romanoff to nudge him.

"This is Princess Y/N of Midgard." Thor spoke before I could.
"Y/N, you've already said you know who they are."

"Princess?" Clint Barton asked.
"Princess of the whole of Midgard? Of Earth?"

"Yes, the majority of humans don't know that there is an entire city of Gods and Goddesses living among them, helping protect the planet and staying in communication with the other realms. My mother is the Queen, therefore I am the princess." I explained and they all had mixed emotions.

"Who does know about you?" Natasha asked.

"The main leaders of the world, your presidents and prime-ministers, a few select royal families and the Sorcerer Supreme, who I should probably visit whilst I'm in New York..."

"Royal families? Like the royal family of Wakanda?" Bruce Banner asked and I smiled.

"King T'Challa of Wakanda is a good friend of mine, yes." I nodded.
"And Queen Elizabeth of England is absolutely lovely." They all looked shocked, except Thor, who looked amused.