Natasha Romanoff x Reader - Movie Night

REQUESTED
It took me way too long to write this and I low-key hate how short it is but, here

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I am going to kill you!" Tony yelled, chasing after me, a large hat covering his head. It was a little difficult to take him seriously whilst he was wearing it, but the angry look on his face made it a little easier.
"Y/N!" I jumped over the back of the couch, startling Bucky, who had previously been asleep.

"Sorry, Buck!" I called over my shoulder, before I made a run for the stairs, pushing the doors open and almost falling. Thankfully, I steadied myself before I could fall, running downstairs and faintly hearing Tony calling my name. Before I knew it, I had ran down 10 flights of stairs and my lungs were burning. I took deep breaths, my hands on my knees as I tried to catch my breath. The door opened suddenly and I froze, fear coursing through me, but then I saw Nat and Steve and relaxed.

"What happened to you?" Steve asked and I quickly explained the events of the last 15 minutes.
"Okay... I think I understand, but you're going to have to repeat it one more time, just a little... slower?" Steve smiled a little and I took a deep breath.

"Tony has been complaining for weeks that he wanted me to learn more spells, but you know what I'm like. I've always had trouble learning new things, so I tried to avoid it, but Tony wouldn't let me today. He sat me down with Loki and tried to help me learn some kind of appearance changing magic, like an illusion, but a little more permanent." I smiled nervously.
"Tony's currently bald and he's not happy about it. It should grow back, I think. Loki said it would,but he was laughing a lot... it was hard to understand what he was saying really."

"You're serious?" Nat asked and I nodded my head, both of them looking at me in disbelief.
"Okay, Y/N, you're coming with me. You can stay in my room until Tony... grows his hair back or Loki fixes your mistake. Tony won't dare come in, he knows I'll kick his ass. Steve, go and take a picture of Tony." Steve nodded his head, grinning.
"Come on, Y/N." Nat wrapped her arm around my shoulders and we made our way to her room.

"Thanks Nat." I smiled at the woman as she closed the door.

"Anytime." She stretched her arms over her head.
"I'm going to get a shower, alright? Just shout if you need anything." Nat went into the bathroom and I sat down on the edge of her bed, picking up the TV remote. Nat, Wanda and I usually hung out in Nat's room because the only guy who ever dared to bother us was Clint and when he did, he usually ended up having 'girl talk' with us and if there ever was a party he was my first choice to help with makeup.
Before I knew it, I had gotten lost in my thoughts and I hadn't even bothered to turn the TV on.
"Y/N, you alright?" Nat asked and I jumped a little.

"Hi, yeah, sorry." I smiled. She had a towel on her head and her favourite pyjamas on, she clearly had just finished with her shower and my face burned with embarrassment when I realised I had completely zoned out.
"You were quick."

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired." She gave me a small smile.
"I think I'm going to order pizza and just stick a movie on."

"Oh, do you want me to go? If you're tired-" I began to stand up, but she grabbed my hand, pulling me back down.

"No, don't be stupid. I need someone to share the pizza with." She gave me a small grin. And that is exactly how I ended up spending my evening eating pizza with Natasha Romanoff and falling asleep curled up next to her whilst watching crappy comedy movies.