Peter Parker x Reader - Texting Spider-Man

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was sat in bed, trying to get my homework done, when my phone buzzed with a text. I had just recently moved to Queens from Brooklyn with my older sister and after my fist day at my new school, I had somehow made 2 friends. They were both nerds and I felt like I actually fit in for once, which is more uncommon than you'd think when you're secretly a superhero.
The text was from an unknown number and it was a picture message along with a text.

Unknown Number

What do you think??

What do you think??

Cute cosplay
But Comic-Con was a couple of months ago

It's not a cosplay dude! :(
Wait
Shit
Wrong number

I laughed to myself, all homework forgotten as I sat back on the couch.

Yeah, I figured
So Spider Man, what are you up to?

Taking selfies and sending to the wrong people apparently
This is embarrassing

There's the right people to send that to??
Yikes

Rude

What?
Am I wrong?

... no

"What are you giggling at?" My sister, Amara, asked and I showed her my phone.
"That could actually be the real Spider-Man, y'know. He hangs around Queens quite a lot apparently and that building..." She pointed to the photo.
"It's right around the corner from here."

"You're lying." I deadpanned, changing the adding the unknown number to my phone under the name Spider-Guy.

"No I'm not. Go and take a look for yourself." I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.
"Your suit is clean." Amara smirked a little and I tried to ignore the slight excitement that shot through me.
"Go on. Who knows, you might end up being friends."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes, scooping up my books and moving towards my room. I dropped everything onto my desk, before changing into my 'suit' which was similar to what the SHIELD agents wore on missions. My sister might have stolen a couple before SHIELD collapsed and they didn't fit her anymore, but after a couple of adjustments and alterations, they fit me just fine.
I picked up my phone and my mask, pulling the mask on, before climbing out of my bedroom window and going up to the roof.

Spider-Guy

Hey
If you really are Spider-Man
Then meet me on the roof of that building in the background of your 'selfie'

Why would I do that?
And why did you type it like that
'Selfie'

Because if you really are Spider-Man then we should probably meet officially

What is that supposed to mean???

You'll see

I slipped my phone into my pocket- an adjustment to the suit I made sure my sister added- before looking over at the building. I could be there in less than 5 minutes, but I wanted to take my time. I backed up a little, before jumping over to the next roof with ease, although as I was sizing up my next jump, someone landed next to me, startling me.

"Hey, I thought I'd save you the journey." He spoke in a higher pitched voice than I was expecting. Although, it was hauntingly familiar.
"This is you, right?" He asked, waving his phone.

"Obviously." I muttered, sitting on the edge of the building.

"Hold on- Y/N?" Spider-Man asked and my eyes widened.
"Y/N L/N?"

"How do you know my name?" I asked carefully.

"At first I just assumed you'd given me the wrong number, but your voice-"

"Peter?" That shut him up instantly.
"I've given my number out to one person. Peter Parker?" He hesitated, before pulling off his mask and I did the same.
"So you're Spider-Guy. That's... weird."

"You're also some kind of hero I guess?" He looked at me and I sighed.

"My codename when I worked for SHIELD was Noctua. It's Latin for Little Owl." I mumbled.

"You worked for SHIELD? That's awesome!" He grinned at me and I laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah, I didn't work for them voluntarily." I looked at him.
"It's a long story, but my sister worked for SHIELD and one day she couldn't get a babysitter and ended up dragging me into work with her. There was an accident whilst they were trying to recreate the super soldier serum that created Captain America. I got in the way. A few days later I got sick, really sick. Technically I died and when I woke up, everything was so loud and my senses-"

"Dialled up to 11?" Peter guessed and I nodded.
"I get that too. Except I was bitten by a radioactive spider so..."

"That sounds like something straight out of a comic book." I laughed and his eyes lit up.

"You like comic books?" He asked and I nodded.
"Really?"

"I'm a huge nerd. Comic books, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars-" Peter laughed slightly and I looked at him.

"Sorry." His cheeks tinted pink.
"You're just really cool and cute and you like all this cool stuff..."

"Did you just call me cute?" I asked and the pink on his cheeks turned to red.

"No...?" I laughed at his reaction.
"Anyway, what else have you got besides heightened senses?"

"I have crazy quick reflexes, meaning I think faster, which is honestly exhausting and I also have years of combat training as a SHIELD agent." He nodded his head and my phone buzzed with a text.
"This might sound a little weird, but my sister was the one who suggested I come out here and meet Spider-Man and now she's inviting you over for dinner. She's made some kind of pasta that I can't say and she can't type. We can go out and do superhero stuff after, but it sucks to do it on an empty stomach."

"Uh... yeah. Okay." Peter smiled.